Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday (20574 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by imhere: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday sir, we love you

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Happy Birthday my President....

I love you so much Sir. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈπŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ίβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ§‘β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Playmaker my man, you're good. Nice design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Levels2:

When you're as useless like your father
I ask you again who Sabi your zombie father?

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Eagle360(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2023
almarthins:

As I see Ur ad, I come dey wonder if this insecticide is for knocking out agbadorians too.

Thank God na for real insect
It can knock them down but I don't want to be charged for murder.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Damntruth(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday General
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2023
DEVELOPER'S king ori e da bi coconut
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by adefitim(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Successful Birthday Wishes to the Man that gives APC and PDP sleepless night during and After election.

God bless You Sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by nedekid: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
The man UK immigrations are looking for
But has visited UK more than 10 times.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Pque(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2023
N2B2:

See these cretins. You can tell that renewed shege has reached their doorsteps, but they can't criticize their corn president because they sold their souls for peanuts during the election. Your torment has not started.

Happy birthday to the esteemed Peter Gregory Obi, the true man of the people.

Ogbeni, in all sincerity, what would your IPOB President have done differently? My brother, it's too early to conclude that things won't improve, I hope you know that. We will all be here when positive changes start taking effect.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by woleabayo(f): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2023
happy birthday PO
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2023
How market oga GIRINGORY ?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by PlayMaker14: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Playmaker my man, you're good. Nice design
Thanks my brother. πŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Bunch of losers from the east keep celebrating. AwonOlodo jati jati
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:55am On Jul 19, 2023
Levels2:

You are nobody like your foolish father 🀣
who Sabi your daddy mumu i ask you again?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Everything about Obi is fraud.

A 70 years old youth undecided

Lol🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by slowice(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:

Hahahahaa you re delusional
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by searchlight: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
His dog is more valuable than your father.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by mryes11: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2023
congratulations on your birthday sir
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Amah70: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2023
HBD, the man of the people.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Jnana19(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Thief
ThompsonJoo:
Peter Gregory Obi, Former Anambra State Governor and Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Celebrates 62nd Birthday**

Today marks a momentous occasion as Peter Gregory Obi, the highly esteemed former Governor of Anambra State and former presidential candidate of the Labour Party, is joyfully celebrating his 62nd birthday. The significant event is being commemorated with a special gathering of family, friends, and well-wishers at a prestigious venue in [City].

Peter Gregory Obi's political journey has been marked by exemplary leadership, dedication to public service, and a strong commitment to the welfare of the Nigerian people. Serving as the Governor of Anambra State from [Year] to [Year], his tenure was characterized by transformative policies and projects that contributed to the state's development and prosperity.

As a seasoned politician and a respected figure in Nigerian politics, Mr. Obi's contributions extend beyond the boundaries of Anambra State.he contested as the presidential candidate for the Labour Party, presenting a vision of inclusive governance, economic growth, and social development for the nation.

During his tenure as Governor, Peter Gregory Obi focused on key sectors such as education, healthcare, and infrastructure, leaving a lasting impact on the lives of Anambra residents. His prudence in financial management earned him accolades and recognition both nationally and internationally.

Today's birthday celebration has brought together a distinguished array of guests, including prominent politicians, leaders from various sectors, and members of the public who admire and appreciate Mr. Obi's contributions to Nigerian society. The event is being marked by warm tributes, speeches, and heartfelt messages, underscoring the profound influence of the former Governor's leadership and statesmanship.

As news of the celebration spreads, Nigerians from different corners of the country are taking to social media to extend their best wishes and congratulations to Peter Gregory Obi on his 62nd birthday. Many are using the hashtag #HappyBirthdayPeterObi to express their admiration for his accomplishments and his unwavering commitment to the betterment of Nigeria.

We joins in congratulating Peter Gregory Obi on this special day and wishes him good health, happiness, and continued success in all his future endeavors. May his legacy of leadership and dedication to the people of Nigeria inspire generations to come.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by searchlight: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The baby voice president of IPOB πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

In baby voice of Pandora Obituary... Thank you Daddy πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€
You disappointed because I expected worst from you. Peter Obi has made a name for himself. You should be more concerned about your wretched father in your village who brought you to the world to and left you to become this foolish.

I am waiting for your ministerial nomination by agbado president
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

More fraudulent than a 70 year old man giving birth to a 60 year old woman?!! grin grin

Prove your allegation.🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Judyik2002: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2023
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS WONDERFUL SELFLESS, TRUTHFUL, LEADER.
THE UNIFIER, THE HOPE FOR A WORKING NEW NIGERIA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A MAN OF VISION.
GOD BLESS YOU HIS EXCELLENCY.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Mummyfour(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2023
NBAjunior:
Why na only Yoruba and Igbo day always war each other for this forum I never see another tribe even Hausa day do all these things
Hausas are more accommodating, and the ones I know especially the enlightened ones, actually voted and supported obi
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Biola67: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2023
More life yes Daddy.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Chizzy1000: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to the rightful winner of the 2023 Presidential Election. Wishing you long live, prosperity and sound mind as you fight to reclaim your mandate.
May God guide and protect you, Amen
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Biola67: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Judyik2002:
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS WONDERFUL SELFLESS, TRUTHFUL, LEADER.
THE UNIFIER, THE HOPE FOR A WORKING NEW NIGERIA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A MAN OF VISION.
GOD BLESS YOU HIS EXCELLENCY.
How’s he selfless to you? Has he governed your state or country before? Or na tweet make you call am selfless
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by BrooklynBoy: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Okwute! cool
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Alliswell248: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday....Mr Obi..

Wish you well.

No regret for not voting you.

I chose the best candidate. He won.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by frugal(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2023
Our Daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu, Governors’ Wives Move To Address β€œJapa” Syndrome / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election / Sunday News Headlines After Anambra Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.