Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451520 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by yubiman(m): 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hello,

Are you looking to invest in the real estate sector? Then look no further than Yubby Real Estate Solutions. We connect Interested buyers to genuine and affordable plots of Land around Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun states.

For more information and enquiries, call or WhatsApp on 08055088408
Email - yubirealestatesolutions@gmail.com

Remember, the best investment on Earth is Land
Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
To make inquiry for cables and also place order

https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables-why/2

For complete design of ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DESIGN drawing visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

For complete standard electrical and mechanical installation visit;

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mobile Accessories-good quality phone cases of assorted models and types and reliable supplies. Contact me.

Re: Introduce Your Business by zigimall(f): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
I work as an agent to abroad manufacturers of authentic designer bags, branded perfumes,branded sun glasses, branded shoes and clothes both wholesalers and retailers are welcome to buy. If u want to work with me u are welcome
Re: Introduce Your Business by zigimall(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Here are some pictures, products comes with company card,original dust bag, care booklet,, box, gift bag any brand is available

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ricocnc: 3:56am On Dec 12, 2018
RicoCNC is a reliable woodworking CNC resource. It is a one-stop market for CNC routers, cnc cutter tools, spares, accessories, foam mill bits, tool changer fingers, edgebander pressure roller, chain pads, etc. Our CNC systems are extensively used in a variety of industries, including cabinet making, furniture production, doors making, wood carving, metal marking, signs making, Balusters wood lathing.
https://www.ricocnc.com/
www.cncsparetools.com

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by joeyreports: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2018
I love corporate discussion so much.... Want to see other people's idea.
https://www.cardwok.com/corporate-talk/
Re: Introduce Your Business by Oliviapea(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Follow this link to join our beginners online soap making class today

FRESHDEWS ONLINE SOAPMAKING TRAINING empowers you to become a creative Soapmaker.

Learn how to make superior-quality **Natural/organic soaps Liquid soaps, Bar soaps, Herbal soaps, and Organic soaps
https:///FBjSFKzueSHL2iAVWa4pNZ
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2018
The biggest promo of the year is here again with more attractive goodies!!!!
It's Christmas Bountiful promo.

Please, find enlisted below our special promo packages

Make full payment for any of our estates and get Gas oven/cooker, Standing fan, bag of rice and 5 litres of vegetable oil

Make half payment for any of our estates and get Gas oven/cooker, bag of rice and 5 litres of vegetable oil

Pay a minimum of N150,000 and get bag of rice and 5 litres of vegetable oil

Our Estates, locations and prices are:
Queensville estates is located beside Model College, Agbowa, Ikorodu road, Lagos State
Phase 1: The cost of a full plot of land is N800,000 and the total package is N905,000
Phase 2: The cost of a full plot of land is N520,000 and the total package is N605,000

Royalville estate is situated at Kobape, Abeokuta. It is few minutes drive to Muhammed Buhari Estate.
The cost of a full plot is N450,000 and the total package is N525,000

Parkville estate is also located at Kobape, Abeokuta. It is directly opposite Deeper life camp ground, few minutes drive from President Muhammed Buhari Estate.
The cost of a full plot of land is N350,000. The total package is N420,000

Gardenville estate is located at Obada-oko, Abeokuta. It is few minutes drive from Adigbe Area and new railway station.
The cost of a full plot of land is N300,000 and the total package is N367,000

Farmville estate is located at opeji, abeokuta for farming business.
The cost of a plot of land is N200,000 and the total package is N265,000.

Queensville estate phase 1it located at agbowa :it beside government college, it about 7min drive from the mile 12 market
10 mins drive from Caleb university,
The cost of a plot of land is ₦800,000 and the total package is ₦905,000

Queensville estate phase 2 it located agbowa, it about few mins drive from the mile 12 market and Caleb university. Very close to agbowa beach.
The cost of land is ₦500,000 the total package is ₦605,000

Kingsville estate it located at mowe ofada : it few minutes drive from mowe bus stop it opposite trinity school and UNILAG estate.
The cost of land is ₦800,000 and the total package is ₦905,000

Farmville estate is located at itokin, epe for farming business.
The cost of a plot of land cultivation & planting is N300,000 and the total package is N365,000.
Hurry!!!
Grab this opportunity while it lasts

For more enquiries: call 08057933767, 08134781303

Re: Introduce Your Business by funso77(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name's Folorunsho, a resident residing at Surulere, Aguda, Lagos State. I am a professional driver with a great deal of experience spanning over 10 years with good knowledge of both manual and automatic transmissions. Having been unemployed for a while now, I decided to put my passion first and seek greener pastures with what I love doing.

Am using this opportunity to advertise my availability as a Contract Driver to any individual, family, business parastatals and institutions requiring my services. Be it daily or on a weekly basis within and outside the metropolitan of Lagos State. My actual preference is on inter-state driving. I can drive long hours if your service do require me to.

I have the ability to learn on the fly, adapt to different scenarios and exceed even the most demanding of requirements. I am familiar with many areas of mostly Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and other South-Western States but am not limited to these areas and would want to widen my scope and learn new areas. I also bring personality to the position; ideal for establishing good rapport with all clients alike.

Its an employment I would love to undertake to raise some money for my eventual transportation business I want to set-up by February or latest March 2019. Hence the reason I do not want to be permanently engaged in anything for now but I do believe individuals, business people and corporate organizations do require this service from time to time.

I do not have a/any vehicle for this service but I can be engaged with you or your institution by driving/using your available vehicle.

All remuneration for my service is considerably reasonable, affordable and can be negotiated. You can contact me at 09057139245 or 08098791557. Am available with both numbers on WhatsApp. Please help me by engaging me so as to raise money for my capital project. God bless and keep the calls coming. Remember please, 1st come, 1st served.
Re: Introduce Your Business by pauloemeka(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2018
we sell solar rechargeable lantern we also sell in whole sale price.. it is very affordable ... and reliable... contact me on 07038861391

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by qazeemj(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=bloodline post=1476183]Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Pls is can I get where i can convert my deep refrigerator to ice block machine around Arepo, ogun state.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Oplawal: 4:07am On Dec 26, 2018
TOP AFFILIATE SECRET EARN $2,000 A DAY. For More Details Copy the link below and paste in your browser:
https://bit .ly/2T612dY
Re: Introduce Your Business by Cmsj: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
for any metal iron,cables,diesel generator with parts,compressor with cooling system kindly contact 09077744247
Re: Introduce Your Business by equipus: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2018
eQuipus is an Ecosystem that aims to promote equipment sharing as a sustainable strategy towards infrastructural development in Africa.

eQuipment owners, end users, contractors, certification engineers, maintenance engineers, safety experts and financiers all coexisting side-by-side with a mutual intent.

If you are any of the above or offer an associated service, then be in touch.

enquiries@equipus.co.uk

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by WafOil(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Chinese Yuan(RMB) Available in Bulk

50,000¥ and above

Rate: 53.5

I will never send first

Escrow is allowed!