Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451731 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by JewelBukky(f): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2019
Blissful morning to you all. I sell affordable and quality fashion items.... Shoes, sun shades, bags, perfume oils etc. Check my signature to follow me on IG. I await your orders. Abuja based but offer nationwide delivery @1,500 only. Please patronise a sister wink smiley

Re: Introduce Your Business by JewelBukky(f): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Available @ very affordable prices!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Geniusdom: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
www.lovebook.com.ng is a Facebook that pays members!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ibukunstar(f): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buying all gift cards at the best rate available

AMAZON WITH AND WITHOUT CASH RECEIPT.......

itunes

Amazon

Walmart

Vanilla

Best Buy

Google play gift card

Steam wallet gift card

FAST PAYMENT ASSURED!✅

Contact us via https:///2348099587154

BRING ALL YOUR gift CARDS AND BTC, WE ARE BUYING MASSIVELY

contact me via https:///2348099587154

ALSO BUYING PAYONEER, PAYPAL, RMB ALL @ BEST RATES..

contact me via https:///2348099587154
Re: Introduce Your Business by winnerscorner(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Generic Qi Wireless Fast Charger For Samsung Galaxy S8+ & iPhone 8 Plus

Generic Wireless Charger Qi Standard Wireless Charging Pad For Apple IPhone 8/8 Plus, IPhone X, Samsung Note 8, S8/S8 Plus/S7/S7 Edge/S6 Wireless Charge

Order on Contact us WhatsApp (09021098189) Call (08113414336) Delivered Nationwide

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by pepjoseph: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
BUYING AND SELLING OF LANDS AND PROPERTIES AT PENERIKO PROPERTY...

Address: king marinez castle, dangote refinery ibeju lekki- lagos

-email: shieyinana@gmail.com
pene-g@hotmail.com

OUR SERVICE
- reclaiming lands
- car swap
- survey dredging
- clearing C of O
- Gasset processing

CLEARING 200 ACRES "

THE LAND IS IN A BUILT UP AREA ENVIRONMENT

( TITTLE EXCISION )

INVESTORS REWARD 200 PLOTS

OWO OKO #9 MILLION

AGENCY FESS #4M & 10% OF LAND FROM INVESTOR

-Four plots facing express at osapa London,jakande Lekki fr sale ,title.. Gov con,,price.. 500m asking.

-30 acres Along ajegbenwa area?? Elerangbe Road Excision.. Free from Government Acquisition, close to
main road ?
: speaking with family 1m net....

-Filling station for sale at isashi road,ojo area, facing express on two plots with four pumps,DPR intact, cofo, prc 100m asking..

-More than 1000 acres of land on Sofuyi Pasoku family land of Amuteku village via shimawa needs layout nd also for sale

-Vanagon and LT buses needed for land swap at ibeju Lekki asap..

-Large expanse of land available fr sale and j.v @ badagry,, mowe, atan,festac, elerangbe, respectively,, and also speaking with owner directly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by Iamfisherman1(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Contact me for your stockfish heads at affordable prices we sell in bags : contact me iamchimannaekwe@gmail.com WhatsApp 08032913826
Re: Introduce Your Business by DivinePips123: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2019
We are team of successful forex traders. Our giant strides in the world of trading speaks volumes about our high level of proficiency in the sector.
We help people to multiply their money. Even when are investors are sleeping, their money is working for them by getting multiplied.
Kindly check out our thread below to see things for yourself:
https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom

It's so amazing.
Cheers.

One love.
smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by Keygologistics(m): 7:31am On Mar 04, 2019
KeyGO Logistics
Our services includes;
* Pick up and drop off
* same day delivery
* schedule delivery
* bulk delivery
* express delivery
* ecommerce delivery
* cash on delivery ( pay on delivery)
We are fast safe and reliable.
Call or WhatsApp: 08141770268

Your friendly neighborhood delivery service...
Re: Introduce Your Business by WafOil(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Bulk RMB(Yuan) for sales at good rate
Re: Introduce Your Business by dottozil: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fast, honest and reliable. I offer one of the best rate you can ever get, a trial is all I need to convince you.

Re: Introduce Your Business by OyinDeejah: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2019
Welcome to Deejah_collections importation group

"DEEJAH_COLLECTIONS" is where we collectively order goods from China and other countries at lowest possible price

The initiative of the group is to import goods to both wholesalers and retailers and individuals at the best possible price from China.

Group aim.
My aim of creating this group is to organize people who are interested in importation of goods for either personal use or business to enable us import in large quantity and hence cheaper price.

please note that the group will be strictly focus on achieving this Aim as such no advert of any sort will be tolerated and offenders will be removed
Let's all be mature and respect each other.
Thank you.
Interested poeple should join through this group link
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CEbtwO0XctnJi1k9saFj3a

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CEbtwO0XctnJi1k9saFj3a
Re: Introduce Your Business by Icocop101(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
D-V LINKS INTERSERVE LTD:

We're here to meet your building and construction needs timely and satisfactorily.

Have you been disappointed before in your search for quality Concrete Blocks products and timely service delivery or you currently have a major project on hand and you don't even know how to go about it, then all you need to do is to contact us.

We can supply you with our range of Quality Vibrated Concrete Blocks Products according to popular demand: 4", 6" and 9". And glad to inform you as well that we have standby Delivery Trucks that will convey these products to anywhere of your desired location within Lagos and Ogun state.

You can also hire us; as we do contract jobs (like Projects handling from start to finish e.t.c.) and can move machines and equipment to sites and locations across the states...all these at a very pocket friendly rates and prices, and a certain assurance of you saving 25% and more of your overhead costs @best quality service delivery!

You can visit to spy on us on one of our office contact location below:

Direct Opposite Ogun River, Mechanic Village, Off Power Line Rd, Akute Onibudo, Otun, Ogun State.

Tel: 0803-844-0700, WhatsApp: 0802-466-0333.

(N.B: We open every other day of the week from 8a.m. - 6p.m., excluding Sundays...)

We promise you today, deal and do business with us; and you'll not be disappointed!

Thanks.
(D-V Links Interserve Ltd.)

Re: Introduce Your Business by dannie9099: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
afecofrank:
We can supply large quantity of Jute sacks for packaging of Cocoa, beans, and many other grains and seeds.
Material: 100% new Jute
Weight: 650g
Sizes: 24"*39, Customizeable.
Capacity: 50-70kg/sack.
MOQ: 1*20ft
Price: *On Request*
Contact me if you are a serious importer and buyer.

Pls How Much is your jute sack and how can I get it in Lagos?
Re: Introduce Your Business by oyesot: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2019
We help businesses who need an online presence to connect with customers, and get sell their products/services and increase sales.

Emagine Web and #Digitalmarketing solutions enable you to grow your business at a price you can afford.

Click: http://emaginenigeria.com/website-dev/

Re: Introduce Your Business by Olarprince: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
SELL YOUR GIFT CARD TO ME |FAST PAYMENT | TRUSTED & TRUSTED 100%%
✿ONLINE:- MON-SUN 24/7
✿COUNTRY:- USA、UK、EURO
✿BUYING:-ITUNES GIFT CARD, AMAZON GIFT CARD WITH RECEIPT
✿VALUE: : $25-$50-$100-$200-$500 $100,000 WORTH OF ITUNES CARD EVERYDAY
✿PAYMENT: BITCOIN /BANK TRANSFER
ONCE I VERIFY THE CODE, MONEY IS RELEASED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS OR ANY BANK ACCOUNT
✿YOU NEED TO ENSURE:
1. YOU PROVIDE GENUINE CARDS
2. SEND ME A PHYSICAL PIC OR CARD CODE ( ITUNES ONLY)
✿PLEASE NOTE THAT
“The code entered is not valid.”
"This code has already been redeemed."
"Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed."
"Your Apple ID has been disabled."
“The code you entered has not been properly activated.”
I CANNOT PAY YOU
✿Watsapp ME
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
The Big Announcement

Hey, it’s Ambrose here…

And here’s the BIG Announcement that I promised:

With all the buzz around the “What will be the Post Election Expectation” …

I’ve decided to hold a powerful seminar called Invest 2019 Post-Election Bulls and Bears Workshop.

Investdata 2019 Post-Elections Bulls & Bears Workshop

In this workshop, you will discover the following:

1. Outlook for 2019 and Post-Election Expectations

2. Enhancing cash flow through Playing Dividend Stocks

3. Sectoral Analysis and Projections that support Stock Prices

4. How Government Policies & Reforms influence market performance

5. How to invest in equities, using Quarterly Earnings for Profitable Returns

*Venue: Chida International Hotel, Plot 224 Solomon Lar Way, Utako District Abuja*

Date: March 23, 2019

Call 08028164085,08032055467
*REGISTRATION IS FREE*

Dedicated to Your Financial Success
Ambrose Omordion
https://www.facebook.com/events/2271566126416283/

Re: Introduce Your Business by williams20(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Eotwilliam Nig Ltd
is a registered logistics and consulting company in nigeria
we are into
business name registration
company incorporation
NGOs , churches
payment and filing of annual returns

production of gift items
corporate gift items , leather cover diaries
printing and packaging
procurement and supplies
follow us on instagram
@eotwilliam_ng

Telephone 08064822538
Re: Introduce Your Business by Adeyemi80: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
pauloemeka:
we sell solar rechargeable lantern we also sell in whole sale price.. it is very affordable ... and reliable... contact me on 07038861391
price
Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
BEST QUALITY IMPORTED STUCCO PAINTS

This is an exceptional mineral stucco of great effect. Based on lime, it has shiny quality that varies with the method of application. Ecological natural material. it is a smooth texture of glazed finish, which brings the walls a marbled effect. Indicated for non-wettable interior and exterior
surfaces, can be applied both in new surfaces, without painting, as in repainting. Base developed exclusively.

call: 08101045154

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
BEST QUALITY WATERPROOF WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

Call : 08101045154
To place an order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by chikajay19: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Banners are flexible, portable and also very affordable means of advertisement. They are very effective ways for you to pass your strong brand messages to a potential client.
https://www.printfactory.com.ng/product-category/signs-display/banners/rollup-banner/
Call/Whatsaap: +234 817 516 9736

Re: Introduce Your Business by Basolenergy(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Yes, you don't need to pay electricity bills to light up the external environment of your homes, schools, hospitals, fuel stations, hotels, plazas, offices, factories etc. You can use the free energy from the SUN to light up your external lightings.

in stocks are Solar flood lights, solar wall lights (fence light), All in one solar street lights, solar panels, solar fans, solar torch lights, solar reading lamp, solar refrigerators, batteries, inverters etc.

we will be happy to install these lightings for you at wholesale prices with warranty. Watch the video tour below

For those interested in our product's distributorship or dealership should call 07031545401 or visit our office at Suite A23 Effab mall Area 11 of gimbia street , amadu bello way Garki Abuja

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Theadd Cee Investment Nig Ltd

Perfect Grade product is a registered brand of Theadd Cee Investment Nig Ltd. We are an Established Limited Liability Company with our operational Head Office located in Lagos State and branch office in Anambra State.

Our business growth has been tremendous in the past 22 years and a market leader in the automobile spare part industries in Nigeria. We are major distributors of Motorcycle Spare Parts, Tri-Cycle Spare Parts and Agricultural Spare Parts.

Our strength relied upon Team Spirit, Product Knowledge, Technical Knowhow, and Efficient after Sales Service Delivery, Sales of Quality Product Brand and Good Customers Relation. Perfect Grade products have being in the market since 1998 and are on high demand

Product Line:
Chain and Rings,
Chain and Sprockets,
Piston and Rings,
Ball Bearings,
Tyre and Tubes,
Batteries,
Brake Shoes,

Head office Address: Zone E, Block 2A Shop 9/22, Aspanda Plaza, Trade Fair Complex,Ojo, Lagos State

Branch Office: Zone 16, No 144, Nkwo Nnnewi Anambra State.
Contact Person: Mr Chima Idafum
Position: Managing Director
Phone: +2348033033625, +2347046297045, +2348033462704
Email: perfectgrade2013@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by 12345abcde6789f: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
TURBO ERRANDS

Turbo Errands is a logistics solution provider driven to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.

If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.

Our Vision: To be the most reliable and affordable logistics company in Nigeria.

Our Mission: To deliver packages safely and swiftly by using innovative and cost effective solutions, ensuring that the expectations of the clients are exceeded every time.

Our Values: Timeliness and Excellence.

NEED A DEDICATED BIKE?
We will have a bike and driver dedicated to ensuring your delivery needs are met.

EXPRESS DELIVERIES (SAME DAY SERVICE)
To have your items delivered same day, contact us between 9am to 5pm Mondays to Saturday to schedule item pickup.

REGULAR DELIVERIES (NEXT DAY SERVICE)
To have your items delivered next day, contact us between 9am to 5pm Mondays to Saturday to schedule item pickup.

OWN YOUR OWN DELIVERY BIKES?
We've got you covered. Lets manage your bikes and profit marginis. Bike maintainace also covered in the service.
*Terms and conditions apply.

HAVE BULK MAIL TO DELIVER?
We will deliver your bulk mail such as wedding invitations, concert tickets, ceremony invitations, aso-ebi, etc to your guests within Lagos. Arrangements can be made to cover other local or international cities.

NEED US TO TAKE CASH ON DELIVERY?
We accept cash on delivery on your behalf from your customers and remit to your bank account. We remit cash every Monday. Transaction charges for cash handling and remittance are 1.5% for cash above 10,000 Naira and 200 for cash below 10 ,000 Naira.

Our Hotline: 09060006408

Email: info@turboerrands.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by kace34: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Are you in need of dump truck(s) for your company or constructing site.

You can contact us to lease or hire for a numbers of days, it could be for a day, week, month(s) and a year or years.

We have from 20 tons - 35 tons dump truck size.

For more information call or mail

Email: resourcecenter24@gmail.com
Phone Number: 08180483802

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by nickyvil: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
I sell home made and foreign leather slippers, sanders, shoes at whole sales price, I sell on Junia, konga and smemarket hub if your interested whatsapp or call us on 08093527118
Re: Introduce Your Business by nickyvil: 4:08am On Mar 15, 2019
nickyvil:
I sell home made and foreign leather slippers, sanders, shoes at whole sales price, I sell on Junia, konga and smemarket hub if your interested whatsapp or call us on 08093527118

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.