Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:50 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (466570 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Accessrahool(m): 4:54am On Jan 12, 2019
Accessrahool Resources Limited
Services include:
1.Geophysical survey for ground water and minerals
2. Borehole drilling and Installation
3. Borehole Rehabilitation
4. Mineral exploration and Mining
5. Environmental and any geological related issues
6. Stanchion/Overhead tank construction
7. Consultancy services

4 Adejare Close, Opp sas junction, Oke baale, Osogbo, Osun state.

Accessrahool@gmail.com, accesssrahool@yahoo.com

08065983159, 08156152126

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by McGhemmieh(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2019
bloodline:
Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

English Plain and Pattern Fabrics comes in 4 yards in a pack - 2 yards English plain, 2 yards pattern of different textures like soft cotton, hard cotton, silk, chinos etc used to sew anything like office wear, traditional wear, gown, etc)
Price 3,000 per pack (4 Yards)
You can contact me on
Phone/WhatsApp: 07039161126
IG: Vindi_fabrics

Re: Introduce Your Business by SmartTeller: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
A STRATEGY TO BECOME RICH
-----------------------------------------
Visit www.smartteller.net/referral/

Visit www.smartteller.net
Call 09070750710, or mail us support@smartteller.net for further details.
#financialInclusion #finance #savings #microfinance #cooperatives #thriftcollection

You can make upto N100,000 Monthly
Re: Introduce Your Business by Exxkay(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
All Flavour of Bigi Drinks Available at wholesale price contact me let’s make some cash together

08033483977 or 08027709006 call or Whatsapp

Re: Introduce Your Business by Bizade: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
I sell Manchester United body sprays, Chelsea body sprays and Arsenal body sprays at wholesale and retail price. Marketers are needed nationwide.Your profits are on each item you sell and not on commission. The higher your sales, the higher your profit. lnterested people should contact :

adesuaji@gmail.com.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Harzeecoh(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2019
New Site on board that will keep you smiling this 2019 with weekly alert

just launched

Pay without referral anybody

WE LEARN WE EARN
Legit

DM ME ON WHATSAPP: 08115581165 FOR YOUR REGISTRATION

Re: Introduce Your Business by yaliyu963(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Thank you for giving us the medium to tell the world about our business.

Jalyh Construt RC 2661585
Email-jalyhconstrut@gmail.com
Phone Number: 08111927719
Head address: No. 47 Obasanjo block, Garki International market, FCT, Abuja
No. 7 Suleiman crescent, Nasarawa LG, Kano State.

Services rendered by Jalyh Construt are;

-Provision of Architectural drawings

-Provision of Structural drawings (designs) such as building, roads, culverts and drainages

-Provision of Electrical and Mechanical drawings

-Software training on Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Designs.

-General Construction services and Management

Also;
-We supply trained and competent Artisans in construction activities.

-We supply high quality bricks, tiles and interlocks within our regions of operation

-We supply Bamboo and timber in any part of the nation.

A trial is enough to ascertain our competence.
Contact Jalyh today.

Re: Introduce Your Business by JewelBukky(f): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2019
A box contains 25bottles of different Designer fragrances.
Pure, undiluted and last longer than regular perfumes.
Startup capital as low as 15k
Perfect business to bid total farewell to being broke.
Marketable anywhere anytime.
Great deal for housewives, students, corpers, business men/women and civil servants.
You buy at #600 and sell at 1,000, 1,500 or 2000.
Make profit up to 20 to 30k doubling your capital.
Right choice for business people who want to do freebies and giveaways to appreciate their customers.
Perfect package for starters in the perfume business.
Interested buyers should call or watsapp 08038137658, send Facebook message or send a direct message on IG to @firstladyfashion_

Re: Introduce Your Business by ohsars2506: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2019
BEST QUALITY WATERPROOF WALL SCREEDING MATERIAL

life Acrylic wall screeding Putty is use in place of POP for screeding exterior and interior walls.this product is ready to use. it is a paste that is easy to apply, water resistant, resistance to hairline cracks, quick-drying, resistant to weathering and its an anti fungus and anti algae agent, which also provides a smooth and sophisticated finish. Indicated for leveling and correcting plain, exterior imperfections on plasterwork, plaster of Paris, masonry, , concrete, concrete and walls surfaces painted with latex, PVA or acrylic paints. It has a coverage of 50 square meter per coat.

Call : 08101045154
To place an order.

Re: Introduce Your Business by alist(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
BB Pin 5679163D
contact us Alist where we have a passion for perfection.
follow my
Thread....
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
blog.......http://alistdevelopers..com.ng/
Like our Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/alistdevelopersltd/

Re: Introduce Your Business by popoolagroup(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello everyone, my name is Popoola Matthew Opeyemi and I'm currently a serving corp member in akwaibom state.
Akwaibom produces the best palm oil in Nigeria and at such has a distinct taste. Also, crayfish from akwaibom state comes clean and free from dirt and other debris.
Here is the catch, based on my experience around the state, me and my team can help in sourcing as well as waybillng these commodities to anywhere in Nigeria.
Here are my contact
Phone no: 08062498949/08024101281
Email: popoolagroup@gmail.com
A trial would convince you
Best regards
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
PORT HARCOURT 2019

Investdata will be in Port Harcourt, Rivers State where we would reveal investment opportunities available for smart investors on the Nigerian Stock Exchange this year.

Venue: Emerald Hotel, 193, Aba Road Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
Date: Saturday 26, January 2019,
Time: 10.am.
Registration Begins at 9.am prompt
Admission is free!

Comprehensive Home study packs of INVEST 2019 TRADERS & INVESTORS SUMMIT held on December 8, 2018, containing the 10 golden stocks for 2019 will however be on sale for N20,000 each. The FIRST 20 persons to register at the venue will get 20% discount.

This seminar will cover the following:
* Review of 2018 market performance
* Outlook for 2019 and Post elections expectations
* Dividend & Bonus expectation in 2019
* Sector by Sector Analysis and projections

RE: INVEST 2019
The difference between you and others who are not aware of what I am sharing with you is ACTION...

Ambrose Omordion
CRO|Investdata Consulting Ltd
info@investdataonline.com
info@investdata.com.ng
ambrose.o@investdataonline.com
ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com
Tel: 08028164085, 08032055467

https://investdataltd..com/2019/01/port-harcourt-2019.html?m=1

Re: Introduce Your Business by LybCosmetics: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Get your 100% EFFECTIVE pink lip balm from LYB COSMETICS with 0% side effects, It gives your dark lips a soft and pink-ish look within 3 days of usage(FAST ACTION!) making you 3x more attractive! LYB lip balm is TESTED! TRUSTED AND RELIABLE! Try us and see what the hype is all about! �
Social media: @LYB_COSMETICS
Or click �https:///2348075967513

Re: Introduce Your Business by topsy23: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2019
Re: Introduce Your Business by Keygologistics(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2019
We are capable of handling your *DAILY *WEEKLY *,EXPRESS*deliveries without delay. Connect with us today for a safe , fast and reliable service.
*pick up and delivery
*express delivery
*cash on delivery
*bulk delivery
*ecommerce delivery
*delivery within Lagos
*door to door delivery
*schedule pick up, delivery
* daily & weekly delivery

Keygo Logistics.
Your friendly neighborhood delivery service.
Call or WhatsApp: 08141770268
Office address: Riggs plaza, ogunnusi road, omole Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Introduce Your Business by JewelBukky(f): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Good Morning fellow nairalanders.I sell top notch and affordable fashion items ranging from bags, shoes, ankara fabrics and perfume oils. Call or WhatsApp 08038137658 IG @firstladyfashion_ fzbk @firstladyfashion Thanks for your patronage.

Currently empowering those passionate about becoming a perfumer... With start up capital as low as 15k you get to become a distributor. You're guaranteed an 100percent return on investment!

Valentine sales also on! Include our perfume oils in your gift hampers for your loved ones this season.

Re: Introduce Your Business by Justy100: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Buy these shoes at an affordable price
Size 33,35, with light pink, red and white color
Whatapps on 08098858872 or call
We waybill to other states too

Re: Introduce Your Business by ebuks4ever(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Good morning Fellow Nairalanders.

I run an online store where we sell premium and genuine Car parts ranging from American Engine Oils, Filters, Brake pads, Shock Absorbers, etc

Our website is www.mrparts.ng

We deliver to your location and have pickup centres at Abuja and Lagos.
We also do Pay on delivery.
Re: Introduce Your Business by butchery(m): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
Moronfade Samuel write to your reputable organisation as a business developer, meat processing consultant.I have eighteen years of commitment to the meat and food industry. I have worked with the United training company (UTC), Master meat at Shoprite, Spar, Hubmart, karma, etc and i have set upmany industries such as: Hubmart butchery at Adeola Odeku Victoria Island, Nic's butchery at Charley boy bustop Gbagada, Meat Option at Iyalaje bustop Ajah, Annie's meat and things at Ojodu Berger, Charm butchery at Opebi in Ikeja,Waka well butchery at Benin City and Gabbs butchery at Asaba,trained staff and develop meat processing business. Furthermore, i hereby propose to set up your newly reputable organisation which i will definitely take charge of the following:
1. Putting the construction in place
2. Getting the proper equipment
3. Recruiting of best staff
4. Training of the staff ( FACILITATOR)
5. Setting up of the equipment/ other materials
6. Development/ business ideas
7. Purchasing
8. Consultancy.
Proposal is the investigation of investment project intern of sales, turnover, market and growth, technical specification and most importantly profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of this meat processing was concieved as vertically integrated business to convert locally available raw materials mainly livestock through spinning for the production of meat parts which will have profitable benefit from the farm e.g. beef, chicken, pork, lamb, goat, sausage and bacon.
The distinctive features of the meat processing is the equipment that has the capability for production which are:
1. Bone saw machine
2. Mince meat machine
3. Sausage filler
4. Wrapping machine
5. Pricing machine
6. Hamburger machine
7. Vacuum machine
8. Stainless table
9. Chiller/Freezer/ Display cabinet
10. Shelves, packaging materials, knives, steels and board
11. Coldroom Installation
12. Generator.
Meat processing is a corporation with a legai entity with an authority to act and have liability separate from its owner. The owners of this business are known as Stakeholders. Document needed before it has to become a corporation are thus:
1. Memorandum Of Association
2. Articles Of Association
3. Certificate Of Incorporation

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by lightdream: 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
For your best solution provider on System installation, Energy management,Security system, such as:
Inverter installation,Solar panel,Battery procurement,Video door phone,Central Antenna Television/DSTV,CCTV,
Electrical and UPS Installation,Data and voice system.
Kindly contact: rise2march@gmail.com or call/whatapp: 08094718641
Re: Introduce Your Business by salesleadsafric(m): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Hello,

We provide companies with accurate sales leads (Names, detailed addresses and key personnel contact information) to help grow top & bottom line.

Our countries of coverage include:
1. West-Africa: Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Cote d'ivoire,
2. Central-Africa: Cameroon,
3. East-Africa: Uganda,
4. Southern-Africa: Mozambique and South-Africa.

Product classes spans across - Wheat Products (flour, pasta etc) | Animal Feeds | Fertiliser | Rubber | Rice | Edible Oils | Dairy | Beverages | Milk Powder | Biscuit & Confectionery | Cocoa | Cotton | Cashew | Coffee and Sugar

Social: linkedin.com/company/sales-leads-africa
WhatsApp: +447537185265

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Are you Joining us This Saturday

We just crossed 27 Investors who have saved seats for the Invest 2019 Investors and Traders Summit that will hold on Saturday 26th January, 2019 @ Emerald Hotels. Portharcourt, Rivers State. 9:00am to 3:00pm

It's so amazing to see the response that we've gotten. This is exactly why I'm having this Free Seminar to begin with. We are going to be talking about Strategy for growing your portfolio in 2019.

Get ready to take notes + Ask as many questions as you want!

But, there is a "catch..."

We're almost OUT of seats - Save Yours now!
Call 08028164085,08032055467 or send an email to ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com.

You're not going to want to miss out on this seminar. I'm going to walk you through the below:

1.Review of 2018 Market Performance
2. Outlook for 2019 and post elections expectations
3. Dividend and Bonus Expectation in 2019
4. Sector by Sector Analysis and Projection
5. So much more!

REMEMBER: NO REPLAY

I can't promise any replays - so either join us LIVE or miss out.

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion

Re: Introduce Your Business by chocoholic2006: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2019
� Are you a student whose pocket money isn't enough?
�Are you a house wife looking for extra source of income without waiting for your husband to pay the bills?
� Are you a worker whose 24hrs salary isn't enough to rent a standard apartment and other expenses
��‍♀Worry less as become an importer will be showing you a very easy way to make cool cash this year���

Training includes�
*How to import goods from other countries to Nigeria�
*How to search for cheap items on sites�
*How to convert currency's�
*Dropshipping☺
*Digital marketing�
*How to make money without having your capital yet�
*Training in waybills and logistics�
*How to get more customers by creating ads on social media and lot more��

If interested in this life changing opportunity kindly join my WhatsApp group by clicking on the link below�https:///LZ7crXTb6Ca7KxRBKrTxbI
Or call 08163776218 for more info�
Re: Introduce Your Business by Beautykraft(f): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Are you thinking of starting thrift business? Have little access to fund? Or even a donation on budget? Or are you looking at shopping for clothes at discounted prices?

We have US/UK Grade A fashion items; corporate, casual, dressy clothing at affordable prices.

Beautiful thing is we also share bale for retailers. Half a bale or quarter of a bale is available for resale.

You can join this WhatsApp group to see stock first hand once a bale is opened. We bend down, you just do the selection.

https:///BP0P40qasxMFjzPEziOJZi

Or follow on IG @okfashionng

Re: Introduce Your Business by MubbyZhang(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2019
ONLINE BUSINESS COACHING
I am Mubaraq Olalekan if you are meeting me for the first time, I am an Online Business Coaching, Information Marketer and a Dgiital Marketer.

What I do to make money:

I teach people on how to make 6 - 7 figures online with their product or services.
I run targeted Facebook and Instagram ads for your business and MLM company.
I train people on how to create their own product if they don't have and make 6 - 7 figures selling it online.

The last time I made close to N500,000 selling one of my digital product online, This is what I do:

I create a digital product I can remember on how to buy cheap laptops and sell them high here in Nigeria

I ran a Facebook and instagram ads for my product, The price was N5000 for the product

I was able to close 100 sales meaning 100 x 5000 = N500,000

This is how I realize the power of Information Marketing
you want to do the same and make 6 - 7 figures online

Mubaraq Olalekan
CEO, Social Money Inc.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Lagosvibes(m): 2:57am On Jan 30, 2019
For your decorative stamps concrete in Nigeria ,
both Polish and non-polish

call me on 08102124523

https://m.facebook.com/floorstampedconcrete

Re: Introduce Your Business by AmazingWorld: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Every business in today's world has to understand that starting and growing a business isn't a walk in the pack. We have got to learn how to leverage on existing opportunities and available systems to help us soar in our business.

I will quickly highlight 4 things that no business should not joke with.

1. Be Global in Your Approach: Every business has got to build a strong brand equity in the minds of their potential customers. You've got to be consistent in the way you deliver your products and services, such that you build a mental image of excellence in their Psyche. You have got to understand the dynamics of the market we play in today, it's a global village. While striving for local impacts, you must always measure your excellence against global standards regardless of "size". Excellence is not about spending the most money, it's basically making the best usage of your resources per time. Your logo, company profile, how you manage your social media presence, service delivery and all that concerns your business has to rank against global metrics.

2. Technology: The wave of disruptive innovations through technology is blowing across all sectors, such that any business that is not at the fore front of innovation would be kicked out of the market in no time. Technology has become a common denominator such that, a company with 4 people leveraging strategically on technology can disrupt an entire industry and beat the existing market leaders that are too big and too slow to embrace innovation through application of technology. For example, Kodak and Instagram in the Photography industry. How are you applying technology in your distribution of your products and services? Are you leveraging the new media (digital marketing) in your marketing approach? The key point is don't wait for your competitors to take the initiative to "kill" your business but rather be the one to "kill" your business by creating better and smarter ways of doing your business.

3. Maximizing opportunities around you to fund your business: Big business are not built with the "owner's money", they are built leveraging other people's money and resources. There are currently, tons of opportunities to fund your business, if you have a compelling business idea and you have a business plan or proposal. We have bunch of them waiting to give you grants. If you can sell your idea very well. Goto wwww.oppurtunitydesk.org, www.vc4a.com and search Google with the key word "Funding opportunities for African Businesses in 2019" and you would see millions of dollars waiting for people with smart ideas who call sell their ideas through these opportunities for funding.

4. Social Media and Digital Marketing : Like I said up there, we now live in a global village, in fact, literally "One Community". Internet has democratized how information are being shared. You don't want to joke with this. You can potentially sell your brand or product or services to anyone or any country on earth through the power of internet. It's not news that this is cheaper and far outweighs the traditional media in its impact and ROI "IF DONE IN THE RIGHT WAY". By you knowing which platform(s) works best for your product and can help you reach your target audience as effectively as possible.

This post is brought to you by Excellence Consulting, a business development firm, that helps small, medium and big businesses to harness and optimize their growth strategies to be effective and sustainable.

We offer services like, Business Plan writing, Business Branding (Company Profile designing, Logo etc), Social Media Management and growth strategy development for all business.

Call/WhatsApp +2347034208822

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.