Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (451967 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

2019 Post-Elections Bulls & Bears Workshop

In this workshop, you will discover the following:

1. Outlook for 2019 and Post-Election Expectations

2. Enhancing cash flow through Playing Dividend Stocks

3. Sectoral Analysis and Projections that support Stock Prices

4. How Government Policies & Reforms influence market performance

5. How to invest in equities, using Quarterly Earnings for Profitable Returns

The Comprehensive Home Study Pack of our Invest 2019 Traders & Investors summit held in Lagos (containing 10 golden stocks for 2019), will be on sales at N20,000 each. However, First 25 persons to register at the venue will get 35% discount.

Limited Seat are available due to high demand for the workshop, call the numbers listed below to book your seat reservation.

Call 08028164085,08032055467
*REGISTRATION IS FREE*

Dedicated to Your Financial Success
Ambrose Omordion

Re: Introduce Your Business by Superuser(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
KYC Services and Business Data/Supplier sourcing/Leads etc. Contact us consulting@zigustechnologies.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by DigitalPrimate: 2:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Hi, I own a Web Design Agency in Malaysia

Here's the background of my comapny

Digital Primate Studio is a web design agency based in Mont Kiara, Malaysia and legally registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM). With more than 5 years experiences, Digital Primate is your preffered destination for web designing, web development and mobile app development.

Please Visit Our Website : https://www.digitalprimate.my/about-us/

If any of you need our service with heavy discount for Nairaland subscriber , please contact us here and dont forget to mention nairaland in the message. : https://www.digitalprimate.my/contact-us/
Re: Introduce Your Business by bejeria101(m): 12:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Hello business partners! The following are available and i speak to the direct mandate.

1. Ago TTO/TTT
boarding in lagos outside bar, price $460/10.
Quantity 50,000 to 100,000 MT.

2. Blco on TTT
Quantity 100k MT
price N56 gross.

3. Blco 2m bbls on TTO
POF OR RWA TO GET MATB.
Price $12/4.

Fx deals available.
1. Gt bank inflow
volume N150m
Bank: gt bank
terms: bank endorse cheque
rate: N355/5.

2. Zenith bank inflow
volume: N100m
Bank: Zenith bank
term: Bank endorsed cheque.
Rate: N355/5.

3. Uba inflow
Volume:: N100m
Bank: Uba
Term: ICPU/IBPU
Rate: N355/5.

Kindly call/whatsapp
07030984706 for procedure/mou/spa

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Introduce Your Business by JewelBukky(f): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2019
For your undiluted and long lasting perfume oils, female bags, shoes(heels, flats, sneakers), contact @firstladyfashion_ on IG or click d link in my signature. God bless your pockets as you patronise us smiley

Free delivery for those in Abj.
Re: Introduce Your Business by m2cad: 3:18am On Mar 24, 2019
HATS and FASCINATORS
Kindly contact 0803 350 3338 for your fascinators and hats.
unique designs tailored to your taste

Re: Introduce Your Business by edkai: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Please I'm here on behalf of my mum. She makes and sells variety of dishes and right now she is in desperate need of a contract with any company that needs someone to be supplying it's staffs with breakfast and lunch. She has been a victim of the demolition of shops at Oshodi due to the construction going on there. So she's been having a hard time doing business and right now, no money to get another shop. If you know a way to hook her up with any food supply or catering contract (office, wedding, etc) please assist. If there's anyone here who has a link, please I would really appreciate a hookup. The stress and hardship is becoming too much for my mum already. She has done business card and fliers already and has been going from one office to another, but no luck yet. I hope someone here can help. Thanks and God bless you all. This is my phone no: 08187831475
Re: Introduce Your Business by elen2: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
I sell smart and classy sneakers at a cheaper rate... It's the real deal...what you see is what you get.. no filters

Re: Introduce Your Business by elen2: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Deliver anywhere in Nigeria...

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
COOL SNEAKERS ON AJEBOMARKET

Shop sneakers online at Ajebomarket.com. Browse our online sneaker store for our latest collection of on-trend and best priced sneakers for men.

https://ajebomarket.com/shoes/sneakers?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItevb9e6d4QIVDKZRCh3lqw_IEAEYASAAEgIX8_D_BwE

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Are you a small business owner in need of marketing intervention?

Call or whatsapp @
Akan Udofia
08057933767, 09020405585

https://acandav.business.site/

Re: Introduce Your Business by iamHarike(f): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2019
[b] grin grin grin grin [color=#990000][/color]Hi guys ,

I'm sure you all are doing good . My name is Temitope

We have affordable Shirts , Tops and more for sale. You can check our instagram page @valuestore.ng

Our Shirt is from 2500 naira to 3000naira only (retail price)

We also sell in bulk with an amazing discount .. be your own boss and join the winning team.

and Also, Do you know you can make more than 50,000 naira extra cash ?

distributor needed nationwide (T and C are applied)

For more information - Whatsapp ;- 08032931186 or our ig @valuestore.ng
[/b]

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
We specialize in International Air, Sea cargo transportation, Logistics and Services from China to ASWP, Door-to-door Express services, products sourcing and consultations. We work with world first class airlines and shipping lines for safe and quick delivery.

Express kilo rate: Freight $9/kg (depends of quantity), clearing N500/kg.
Cargo: $4.5-5/kg (depends of items), clearing N400/kg.

Sea Groupage (LCL): N80,000/CBM freight+clearing (±10% depends of items).
Full container load (FCL), private container shipments available too.

If you have larger quantity cargoes, we can re-negotiate this offers.

Do you need assistance with buying from China, checking your suppliers to make sure the company really exist, contacting factories directly to develop your own product, contact us.

Looking forward to serving you!

Mr. Frank
Phone/WhatsApp: +8613710705988

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by Sehubo100: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
My name is Noah Idowu from Badagry we are into buying and selling of coconut both in small scale and large and more also coconut oil and palm oil. We supply to any part of the country. 08171390237. Enjoy best quality of our products and services.
Re: Introduce Your Business by m2cad: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Hello friends

Re: Introduce Your Business by m2cad: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
m2cad:
Hello friends
do contact 0803 350 3338 for tour hats and fascinators.
Re: Introduce Your Business by KellyGatzz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hi everyone

I sell authentic beards growth oil.
It's � effective for beards growth & regeneration, bald hair & lost hairline.

Follow my Biz page on twitter @Beardsgrowthoil

I deliver nationwide.

Whatsapp-07080900623

Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuckd123(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2019
I supply chemicals and I connect people who have chemicals for sale to buyers. Let me know what you want or what you have for sale. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08145779030.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hi!I'm Hannat For trendy,durable and cute scarves, DM on 08107120598. From plain,pleated,crinkle to shimmer scarves We've got you!Try us and you'll keep coming for more!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
hanity:
Hi!I'm Hannat For trendy,durable and cute scarves, DM on 08107120598. From plain,pleated,crinkle to shimmer scarves We've got you!Try us and you'll keep coming for more!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by roqrules04(m): 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
KellyGatzz:
Hi everyone

I sell authentic beards growth oil.
It's � effective for beards growth & regeneration, bald hair & lost hairline.

Follow my Biz page on twitter @Beardsgrowthoil

I deliver nationwide.

Whatsapp-07080900623

Let's see your own beards as it is
Re: Introduce Your Business by elknice: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2019
How to get .com domain for only $5.88
NEWCOM sale is back, which means that now you can register your first .com at Namecheap for only $5.88. That’s 46% off the regular price of $10.98! REGISTER HERE NOW and apply the coupon code... @
https://elknicetechnews.com.ng/how-to-get-com-domain-for-only-5-88/
Re: Introduce Your Business by mamaoge: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thank God It's Friday from GOSHEN VENTURES

We sell 2-in-1 Blender/Grinders. The wet one grinds your pepper with seeds so smoothly. You can make your tigernuts & dates milk in the comfort of your home, tell you what, I grind my daily weekend ogi millet or corn with mine. The dry one also grinds your dry tigernuts & dates just as we have in the pix which you can add that to your ogi/akamu for that delicious taste and it is so full of nutrition for your kids and you!!

Please call us on 08095505468.

Re: Introduce Your Business by mamaoge: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
GOSHEN CONCEPTS right here

Re: Introduce Your Business by mamaoge: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ground Tiger Nuts

Re: Introduce Your Business by mamaoge: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Blend of Tiger Nuts & Dates. Yumillicious and Nutricious

Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2019
Attend the Practical Conference on Technical Analysis Application on stock market for novices and Advance Traders, where we would take participants through:
• Understanding the momentum behind current equity movements and when to exit using SIMPLE Technical Indicators and Tools to avoid losing capital and profit.
•Understanding the dynamics of Technical Analysis and its application in stock, currency and bond markets.
•Our team of experts and time-tested resource persons will show you how you too can successfully and confidently trade and invest in stocks profitably on your own, from your phone, laptop and/or Personal Computer.
•Know what Smart Money is doing
•Know what they are buying or selling, and
•How you can buy what they are buying.

The workshop is scheduled as follows:
FEE: N10,000
DATE:April 13. 2019
TIME: 10am – 4.00pm
VENUE:Emerald Hotel, 193, Aba Road Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

This Summit is designed specifically for those who:
•Jump off profit position out of fear
•Suffer indecision in pulling the trigger for fear of sustaining a loss
•Holding on to losing positionsfor fear of realizing a potential loss
•Trading often leads into unplanned trades for fear leaving money on the table
•Do small trade size or invest small amounts because you’ve just suffered huge loss, or
•Plan to increase your position size to make up for past losses
This practical workshop is for novice traders, investors, professionals and fund managers who want to overcome fear and improve their trading performance. The workshop is basically on practical charting on evidence-based techniques that is working in today market, just as the power of focused trading and investing strategies to help participants build mental skills and turn fear into profits, besides protecting capital.

Registration is ongoing

Prepare yourself to profit from the market, as the economy recovers in the months ahead, while truly achieving financial independence and freedom in 2019 and beyond. There will be Home Study Packs you can play and view on your phone, laptop and television sets that will teach, among others: Stock trading/investing, Fundamental/Technical Analysis on sale at the venue. All at 20% discount for participants.
Also, Come With Your Laptop for the practical sessions.

TAKE ACTION
The difference between you and others who are not aware of what I am sharing with you is ACTION. Take action that will transform your life throughout 2019 and beyond by getting the just concluded and life transforming INVEST 2019 TRADERS & INVESTORS SUCCESS SUMMIT Home study pack (USB) that you can play on your phone, Laptop and Television set. The event, which held on Saturday, December 8, 2018, was yet another successful, insightful and educative outing that not only offered direction as to where investors should look for a profitable trade in 2019, insight into industries, sectors and companies to seek worthwhile returns. What stocks should you buy? Grab the pack for the 10 Golden Stocks with possibility of offering in 2019 multiples of what broader stocks do, coming out of this market correction environment.
Don’t sit on the Fence call or text Stock to 08028164085, 08032055467, 08111811223 now.

http://training.investdataonline.com/phc2019 to REGISTER NOW!!!

Re: Introduce Your Business by dottozil: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fast, honest and reliable

1 Share

Re: Introduce Your Business by ChijyWills(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
*Hot offer for musicians and business owners*

*Are you a business owner or musician this offer is for you*
*Promote your songs and business on our blog and on radio station today* *To get more customers and build your online customer base too*
*Send a WhatsApp message to this number if interested 07084029641*
Re: Introduce Your Business by ACAN(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Investdata P’Harcourt Chart Summit 2019 Holds Next Week

Attend the Practical Conference on Technical Analysis Application on stock market for novices and Advance Traders, where we would take participants through:
• Understanding the momentum behind current equity movements and when to exit using SIMPLE Technical Indicators and Tools to avoid losing capital and profit.
•Understanding the dynamics of Technical Analysis and its application in stock, currency and bond markets.
•Our team of experts and time-tested resource persons will show you how you too can successfully and confidently trade and invest in stocks profitably on your own, from your phone, laptop and/or Personal Computer.
•Know what Smart Money is doing
•Know what they are buying or selling, and
•How you can buy what they are buying.

The workshop is scheduled as follows:
FEE: N10,000
DATE:April 13. 2019
TIME: 10am – 4.00pm
VENUE:Emerald Hotel, 193, Aba Road Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

This Summit is designed specifically for those who:
•Jump off profit position out of fear
•Suffer indecision in pulling the trigger for fear of sustaining a loss
•Holding on to losing positionsfor fear of realizing a potential loss
•Trading often leads into unplanned trades for fear leaving money on the table
•Do small trade size or invest small amounts because you’ve just suffered huge loss, or
•Plan to increase your position size to make up for past losses
This practical workshop is for novice traders, investors, professionals and fund managers who want to overcome fear and improve their trading performance. The workshop is basically on practical charting on evidence-based techniques that is working in today market, just as the power of focused trading and investing strategies to help participants build mental skills and turn fear into profits, besides protecting capital.

Registration is ongoing
https://investdata.com.ng/2019/04/investdata-pharcourt-chart-summit-2019-holds-next-week/

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (342) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.