Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) (45723 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Weedhustler: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
I dey go marry my Kenyan babe... Nigerian girls are bad lucks!
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Afriifa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

They deserve each other, see as her face swell with pride, see as brother too carry face…
It is all about showing off.
How can that kind of marriage last? When it husband and wife will be competing on who has the most ego
No. its part of the marriage rites. The groom can't take her home until he's able to make her laugh hard.
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Olarewaju89: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Maybe they just had a fight a day before the wedding . E no go pass say the man was caught cheating a day before the wedding, Nigerian men's penis are the most uncontrollable in the whole world.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Kizyte(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Money is not everything

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Astra101: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
She is just acting up... Nothing serious

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Afriifa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omoawoke:
Irresponsible couple.
Arrogance and ego tormenting both groom and bride.
Unnecessary display of small change, na we dey there mentality.
I no send una mentality.
I hope their marriage crash in 2 months
No. its part of the marriage rites. The groom can't take her home until he's able to make her laugh hard.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Afriifa(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's their tradition for a bride to frown for an extended period while she's sprayed with money by the groom, his family and friends.

The proper display of the custom during their traditional weddings is to appear unhappy as long as possible until she's satisfied with the money showered on her.

When she's satisfied, she will smile.

That's a very happy bride whose husband will be drunk with her pvssy juice during honeymoon.

A lovely couple.
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Afriifa(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Astra101:
She is just acting up... Nothing serious

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Staru1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
no, she carry belle
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Omoawoke:

They deserve each other, see as her face swell with pride, see as brother too carry face…
It is all about showing off.
How can that kind of marriage last? When it husband and wife will be competing on who has the most ego

Maybe dey get issues but the guy like am as ah dey see am. Na d woman na em b d probs
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Astra101: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Afriifa:

Wonderment! Wonderment!! Wonderment!!! shocked
This is so ooo wonderment!!! cheesy
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Zeus123: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Very useless tradition, meaningless, it breeds entitlement from brides. You don't know how I get my money, why should you frown at it. And why is the culture more particular abt money.
N3TRAL:
It's their tradition for a bride to frown for an extended period while she's sprayed with money by the groom, his family and friends.

The proper display of the custom during their traditional weddings is to appear unhappy as long as possible until she's satisfied with the money showered on her.

That's a very happy bride whose husband will be drunk with her pvssy juice during honeymoon.

A lovely couple.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
How was she not smiling? u want her to laugh like a clown? When he kissed her forehead she smiled.

She even looks pregnant. undecided
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by dyera(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Some people appear moody by default. It's their natural character and appearance. The new Enugu governor is a perfect example.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nsogbu001(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
N3TRAL:

A lovely couple.

How come we never hear this kind thing before ?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by royalfly(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Marriage is not by force and no one would force you to marry who you dont want to marry.
Why would you come to the public and make it seem that you were forced into the marriage?

Age doesn't make you mature in marriage. This marriage is not a day something. This is someone you will be seeing everyday. If you start like this from the first day, I wonder what will happen as time goes on. Nawaoo oo
Take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FudrhMUJPH4

If u are like this from day1, likely thats ow u will always be .. I know this for a fact.
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
Only God knows what's happening there but to me that is not a wedding ceremony.
No single affection or chemistry between them.

I pity the groom because him go see shege for that bride I'm seeing so.
That's ijaw culture... Brides don't smile till you spray here to her satisfaction

Do a bit of research oga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Guestlander: 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Obviously late for an appointment given the way she was looking at her watch.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by N3TRAL: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nsogbu001:

How come we never hear this kind thing before ?

Read wider!
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
With that kain heavy belle, I will not be smiling either.
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
I am just seeing two people's comment that said same thing. This tradition is so funny to me. Mind you, what if the guy is not loaded enough?

mrvitalis:

That's ijaw culture... Brides don't smile till you spray here to her satisfaction

Do a bit of research oga

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by ahnie: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Maybe they just had a fight a day before the wedding . E no go pass say the man was caught cheating a day before the wedding, Nigerian men's penis are the most uncontrollable in the whole world.
This new you is savage, hon dey re def gonna come for you.
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by africanboy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
You are clearly unfamiliar with Ijaw traditions. Remove this.

Nsogbu001:
Marriage is not by force and no one would force you to marry who you dont want to marry.
Why would you come to the public and make it seem that you were forced into the marriage?

Age doesn't make you mature in marriage. This marriage is not a day something. This is someone you will be seeing everyday. If you start like this from the first day, I wonder what will happen as time goes on. Nawaoo oo
Take a look.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Ijaya123: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
The divorce rate is at it's peak recently, thanks to Nigerian men's uncontrollable penis

No thanks to the willing and wet pussi (cockpit) that are always ready to collect the prick.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by vislabraye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Take a look.

She is not unhappy. It's part of the culture. WHen a woman is being sprayed she shouldn't smile. If she does, the spraying will stop. It's just a game.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by madridguy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thanks so much for educating us. I was pissed of with the video not knowing she's doing the right thing.
May God bless their union.

Afriifa:
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

This new you is savage, hon dey re def gonna come for you.
😂. I just discovered Nairaland recently though
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by backtovillage: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
angry
Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by vislabraye(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Afriifa:
Don't mind the ignorant folks

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by N3TRAL: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zeus123:
Very useless tradition, meaningless, it breeds entitlement from brides. You don't know how I get my money, why should you frown at it. And why is the culture more particular abt money.

It can be 10 naira notes. Her Husband is comfortable and happy doing that. It's a thing of joy for him. If he was not wealthy, he'd use 100 naira notes and she'll smile earlier. The guests would support him.

Tens of millions of westerners spend a fortune designing costumes for themselves and their families during Halloween 🎃.

I fully support African cultures that remind grooms about the high value of our African women and the effort they need to exert to make their wives and the children that will come later on comfortable.

The Beautiful part of this practice is that the money belongs to the couple.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by slickbak(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
madridguy:
That milk we are giving you people is enough. The nutrient in that milk is more than the 50‰ you claim you are contributing.

Jay Jay Okocha, solid 10 u be my brother!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) by Konjiboii: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Alaye you are talking too much dey carry vexation for mind like say na your ex dey marry. This is a tradition in ijaw marriages, even the groom people if they are ijaw will encourage and laugh with you when you bone face, it's their job to put a smile on your face. So the more you bone the more everyone spray to make you smile.

It is tradition

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.