Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant (21228 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by wiseone28: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Candidlady:
Why are you scared

Just take the oaty already... You men can't be trusted ..

Same way Samueltemi337 and miracood2 nearly ruined my life.. all in the name of trust

Yaro take the oath

And did you see anywhere In the write up where the op called the lady jobless ?

Make una dey use una brain 🧠 Small small
You should be happy.. You are better off than having two chronic beggars as hubby

Its demeaning.

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by obynokoko: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bro don't try it.you need your freedom and she needs her freedom.what if she has HIV,it could be a way of transferring the disease
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dont do it. It's a trap.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Monday60655(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Are you still reasoning far backward like this in this 21 century? You had better use your head. If you know you love her and have the intention to marry her, just tell her your mind and nothing else. Anything like that rubbish OYO is your name.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by IamAsiri: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
allthingsgood:

Will you advise your brother to take blood oath with a woman
Why are you ladies so selfish?

He is a man.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by NFBI: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bukola94:
The girl is so smart, if you know u don't love her enough to wife her,please leave the relationship. But if you see a future with her, u can go ahead and give her assurance. The girl is only protecting her interest. That girl love you 90%, she knows what she wants and is like she sees a future in u. She wants to spend the rest of her life with you.
But op said she don run after he lost the job

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ronyman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
10 years from now you may regret. 'May' because you fit don die but surely youbgo regret am. Run oo
BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.
How do girls get to know and believe all these stuff?

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Charlex23(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dollywood:
It's 2022, for damn sake, and people still believe in this crap.
They have left you behind
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Okadif275(m): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
My brother abeg no try am
The day wey u go leave am or cheat on am,consequences go follow
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Xkale1996(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

not all ladies do it
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Xkale1996(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Don't do that rubbish with her, it's sex that has affected her brain. And you what are you doing cohabiting with somebody's daughter you ain't married to?
tell him o
No mind my gender
Na them dey spoil people daughters
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Brandiebird: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
I’d be more concerned about the health implications:

Blood may contain microbes that give you infections. These include blood-borne viruses, like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. Risk of a viral infection through exposure depends on how much blood you were exposed to, how much virus was in the blood, and how deep the blood penetrated your tissues.

BItt:

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for a lot

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Igbokwechika101(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bro for your full life don't ever try such because you going to regret it.just go for love that's all if you really love her..you can still be changing oil outside
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Bukola94: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
NFBI:
But op said she don run after he lost the job
never read that part
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by isabi2lof: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Blood covenant in year 2023 ,make una dey play cheesy
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by akin33(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hey brother man, never you try that evil. Do not let her us her desperate for husband to push you into a battle you will fight for the rest of your life. Many are in mountain of fire deliverance sessions, preying to break blood covenants. If she cant wait, let her go. Do not let her decide when to marry for you.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by okoloto: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Never you try it. Things and people change. Love dies and convenant doesn't. You and her will regret it. It is more than what you guys see now. Never try it.
If you guys so love each other, work towards getting married and not going into convenant.
You never break blood convenant
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Hanatunde(f): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't try it ooo cos you will later regret it
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Tinoakpabio444: 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Please don't do it, so you don't regret later, she that brought up the idea can wake up and say she wants to break it, and the terrible things that will happen if violating the oath.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ruffhandu: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

Circumstances and time reveal who people truly are. Alot has happened since late July.

I made that post in July and lost my job in August. She left me when she realized that I had lost my job.
That's women for you, but realize if everything didn't happen the way it did, I might not have seen life the way it truly is

If you read through the page 2 of this thread, you'd see my response to a particular moniker smiley

Wow!, that doesn't sound like what the person you described would do. People change really. She's not yours anyway and you should thank God she shipped out early.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by dragunov: 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Candidlady:
Why are you scared

Same way Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 nearly ruined my life.. all in the name of trust

Yaro take the oath

The future is oath
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Thebest12(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Candidlady:

Thanks for your piece of advice kindly help me with whatever you have
Opay

Or

313 052 1245
(First Bank)

I hope you got it . Enjoy your week

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Trendylove(f): 1:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Speechless
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Helgreenluv(m): 4:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Candidlady:
Why are you scared

Same way Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 nearly ruined my life.. all in the name of trust

Yaro take the oath

So na man you be? You have been casted and bursted. May God continue to expose all the criminals on Nairaland. Na God catch you today
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Paulsalifu(m): 4:08am On Sep 06, 2023
U dOne go look another woman for eatery and now u are a suspect. She loves you that's why she is talking this kind shitty thing. I get a guy where jonse the babe agreeing to opt for a blood oat. Babe punch her thumb ,she dint notin that the guy dint punch is thumb but rather brushed his hand over the blood on her thumb. When she looked back ,it seems likethe guy had already put the pin on his thumb, she was happy , they made the convernant and she sucked the boys blood and the boy stylishly cleaned her blood and put the gurls thumb in his mouth. Girl thinks oath is successful, oga has been free flecting while girl has been fatefull since , killing her self for her self
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ibinaboonline: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2023
You better feel strange. I worry for those who say such things are meaningless. I'm sure there are many of such comments already. The fact that the Bible is adamant on avoiding consuming blood is a hint for the wise. The Bible says the life is in the blood. Hint. Anyway, I see what this girl is thinking. You got a job and promptly invited her to come live with you so you can be getting steady sex like a married man, but you suddenly remember you're not financially buoyant when she brings up marriage. She already knows you're using her and wants to do something about it. Like this your little trip to an eatery so you can return home to have sex. Yeah, she knows you're using her and will likely dump her when you're done. Girls that leave their families to go live with a man sha. I wonder o.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Zinpat: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
BItt:

Please DON'T do it
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by tishbite42: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Jozilinn:
and if either of them dies unexpected the other can never remarry because of the oath
Death severs such oath
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ibizgirl(f): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
Don't do it. Love can be fickle, even married people break up. If you are worried about her educational status, get her registered in a school even if it's NOU

BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was har

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Exceed15: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Run for your life. She has evil intentions.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by SonOfaRichman: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
BItt:

I lost my job anyway and she left just like others. Life is funny, alot has happened
Wow!
Wowwwwww
What's her name and state of origin?
E get why I ask!
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ODEHOYlKOCHO: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? / Lady Praises All Nigerian Men For Staying Strong Despite Challenges / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.