Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant (20905 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Kendo93: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Op nah mumu see better idea
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by yetty247(f): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

Blood oath for this century?

She don watch Nigeria movie taya

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.
How do girls get to know and believe all these stuff?

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by 2Radii: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

since u don't believe, do it na grin
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ebner70(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Run O
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Gabbriell: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Stevenbright:

Hmmm.....

The Samueltemi337 she mentioned earlier is actually the owner of the Opay account she is using to make request from you right now.

It is most likely that the said Samueltemi337 is the one behind both accounts and sounding feminist with that moniker was just a smoke-screen.

The name on that Opay account is Samuel Elefan.

And Samueltemi337 has used that very bank account to beg on Nairaland before.

The two screenshots below speaks volume!

Nairaland detective! I fear una oo.

See as you just dig out the scammer live and direct grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by reiddecuti: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Too much Nollywood don spoil her reasoning.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Paracetamol01: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Op take her to your village deity for swearing
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Tremple8v: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Run oooo

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Hespee93: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Candidlady:

Thanks for your piece of advice kindly help me with whatever you have
Opay

Or

313 052 1245
(First Bank)

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by izubext007: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
run oooh
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by themanderon: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

One advice for you, Run and never look back.

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by TheGift: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

Tell her you don't believe in that type of none sense.

Tell her that your future together will be better if you focus on nurturing it today than if you focus on meaningless oaths.

Only immature people want to demand that the future plays out exactly how they want, even though we all know it doesn't happen that way.

If you like go and do blood oath, that you don't believe in. Na you sabi.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Bukola94: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
The girl is so smart, if you know u don't love her enough to wife her,please leave the relationship. But if you see a future with her, u can go ahead and give her assurance. The girl is only protecting her interest. That girl love you 90%, she knows what she wants and is like she sees a future in u. She wants to spend the rest of her life with you.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by LaSenior: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't try it please because I am experiencing something that looks like it
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

I lost my job anyway and she left just like others. Life is funny, alot has happened
. That's life for you bro...

Shiits happen.....
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Amonijosh1: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
No try am oh, lai lai. Because of what
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ceeceeuwa: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

She is insecure. Run!

1 Like

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by marsup: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin.
She's tripping.
That's no way to prove you love and adore someone.
It's just a mental and emotional slavery.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by ruffhandu: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

You told us how hard it was for you to get her, now you are saying she has olevel. Oga, what exactly do you want? Perhaps she has sensed the chameleon in you and decided to secure her future to avoid heartbreak.

Let me inform you, if you are not ready to marry her, please let her go now. Be warned, that oat is as effective as poverty with APC. If you take it, then no going back, there are spirits responsible for ensurung the oath is kept, if you break it, your life will be so miserable if you are not dead.

Send her to some highest institution if you love her and the Educational level is the problem. But I am 100% certain both of you can start a home now, I speak as an MOG.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by okewumi: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

Some people are so daft. Do you think a lady will agree if she has a good job, good car brighter future and the guy is poor with 0'level.
The answer is no.

The energy she want to use to make oat, she should use it to write Jamb
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Banter1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
madridguy:
You are not smart enough. If you really want to marry her, make the oath with her and use it to check-mate her while you're enjoying yourself around as a guy.
Devils younger brother
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Coolgent(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

You can agree and set about 10 conditions for her that if she relent in any of the set conditions she is on her own.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by BItt: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
ruffhandu:

You told us how hard it was for you to get her, now you are saying she has olevel. Oga, what exactly do you want? Perhaps she has sensed the chameleon in you and decided to secure her future to avoid heartbreak.

Let me inform you, if you are not ready to marry her, please let her go now. Be warned, that oat is as effective as poverty with APC. If you take it, then no going back, there are spirits responsible for ensurung the oath is kept, if you break it, your life will be so miserable if you are not dead.

Send her to some highest institution if you love her and the Educational level is the problem. But I am 100% certain both of you can start a home now, I speak as an MOG.

Circumstances and time reveal who people truly are. Alot has happened since late July.

I made that post in July and lost my job in August. She left me when she realized that I had lost my job.
That's women for you, but realize if everything didn't happen the way it did, I might not have seen life the way it truly is

If you read through the page 2 of this thread, you'd see my response to a particular moniker smiley
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by davidadenrele: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hello,

Blood oath abi what did i hear you say? i beg you take your papa and mama beg you, avoid the blood oath of a thing it's spiritual and can be complicated beyond what you can control, if she loves you let her be patience she doesn't have to be this desperate, what will be will be sat her down and let her know you love but you wont subscribe to blood oath of a thing beside its forbidden in your family.

I hope this will convince her avoid blood oath like a plague.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by christoranky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
If you have clear conscience... You don't need to be afraid about it. Person pikin wen you Don blow tire na em you dey fear to take blood convenate with. Who is deceiving who?
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by enemyofprogress: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
OP run ooooooooooooo. Don't do it. If you try it, you're finished, goned forever
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Zadicuszuranda:
U better dont try it
leave am make him allow yeye love from one yeye girl to blind am for eyes. Blood oath, tufiakwa.
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
christoranky:
If you have clear conscience... You don't need to be afraid about it. Person pikin wen you Don blow tire na em you dey fear to take blood convenate with. Who is deceiving who?
no one knows tomorrow. Anything can happen any time. Only hediots take blood oaths
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bukola94:
The girl is so smart, if you know u don't love her enough to wife her,please leave the relationship. But if you see a future with her, u can go ahead and give her assurance. The girl is only protecting her interest. That girl love you 90%, she knows what she wants and is like she sees a future in u. She wants to spend the rest of her life with you.
yinmu! Have you ever heard the word, infatuation before? Love my yansh
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
BItt:

Do it and you are a goner...as in gone for life...No shit
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Blackdisciple(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
They will want it still them will mess up...

Better forget about that topic with her
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by DaveJacuzie: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't even think about it. It's devilish. Run away from someone like that!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola / Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.