Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: (1443 Views)

When Someone Tries To Get Photos Of Your Children / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by alosiby92(f): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2011
So I was walking in the chemistry building on campus when this old-er looking man with a well rounded tummy stops me. . .thinking he was a fellow Nigerian, I greeted him, adding "Sir" for emphasis. . .Until he started telling me he was from Congo, doing his Phd in chemistry and how he would like to see me more often. . . see me ke? I was speechless and about to burst out laughing. . .eventually I walked away, but not after letting him know I wasn't interested. . .

Any stories of when someone tried to chat you up? Please share. . .
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by Dyt(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
u sound lyk dats d 1st tym sm1 ll chat u up
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by Sijo01(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lolz @ topic.

@Dyt. did u nt get d babe, she said d man was nt only an older man bt he also has "BIG BELLE" grin grin

op abeg i feel u. am jst imagining hw d man luks wif hiz big rounded tommy.
grin grin
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Errrmm. . . er Can someone please explain to me in clear, simple, unadulterated and well articulated english language, what this thread is all about? Thank you in advance!
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by MrCork17: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
alosiby92:

So I was walking in the chemistry building on campus when this old-er looking man with a well rounded tummy stops me. . .thinking he was a fellow Nigerian, I greeted him, adding "Sir" for emphasis. . .Until he started telling me he was from Congo, doing his Phd in chemistry and how he would like to see me more often. . . see me ke? I was speechless and about to burst out laughing. . .eventually I walked away, but not after letting him know I wasn't interested. . .

huh. Chat u up? Waz he a Mechanic? undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by LongOne1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
Are males included in this or is it just for females?
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by alosiby92(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2011
alosiby92:

Feel free to share any stories guys and girls are all welcome. . .
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by Skii(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
Omo men, when i was still in in Uni, like year 2 or 3 or so, while i was still learning the art of "chaiking" chics, na so i just approach this girl o, (after muscling the liver)ran my mouth well. I thought i was making head way. until after a point the girl's phone rang, and she spoke the words into her phone "I'm in engineering". the next thing, boyfriend pulls over in his tight ass camry (full spec, tinted windows, alloy spinning, gbedu blasing, oye pumping) door opens, girl hops in

bye she said

sad
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by LongOne1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
I was at this interview centre, waiting my turn to be interviewed. There was one white guy also waiting beside me and two pretty Indian receptionists.

They three of them started chatting and I was like; damn! Anti-social me‘. Next thing I know, the guy turned to my side trying to involve me. I was pleased as one Indian girl was eyeing me like she was in heat. She had this soft looking, well rounded behind, which I was already doing bad, bad things to in my mind. The guy’s next line was ‘my boyfriend…’ the way my leg shifted from beside his was pretty embarrassing as it was obvious it was borne out of disgust.
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by UncleJJ(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
Congo !!! wink Sounds familiar - dont it'

Am a guy and i almost pissed me-self , when i heard - "he said he from CONGO" tongue
Re: That Awkward Moment When Someone Tries To Chat You Up: by iice(f): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
I think it mostly is awkward when chatting someone up.
I just find it amusing. . .

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think Nl Romance Section Can Produce Couples Outside Nl? / If He Wouldn't, Pls Do Define The 'undefined' Relationship! / Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.