Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? (1055 Views)

APC Kills Nigerians & Blames Obi For Not Organising Condolences / If Tinubu/shetimma Is A Bad Ticket, Why Is The Opposition Not Happy? / NLC Mobilises For Protests Against Fuel Price Hike On Jan. 27th, Feb. 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Throwback: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
ezechi242:

is tinubu from lagos?

Tinubu is from Lagos.

He is a Lagos Politician.

He was Senator from Lagos. He was Governor of Lagos.

He led the opposition to PDP from Lagos.

He staged his protests in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Throwback: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

That means no opposition is ready to take power

The opposition that was ready to take power already did in 2015 by Tinubu's efforts and he is now the President himself.

Even Aisha Yesufu knew that Tinubu was an effective opposition that would eventually take power.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Go through my post. I have written countless times how this is no surprise and inevitable and we'll prepared for. You can't eat your cake and have it. The problem with you people is you don't like the truth and love living in a fantasy world.

Truly, it is not a surprise. Inevitable? I don't think so.
Can you share with me how you as a person have prepared for this plummeting of your savings due to fuel price increase
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Throwback:

The opposition that was ready to take power already did in 2015 by Tinubu's efforts and he is now the President himself.

Even Aisha Yesufu knew that Tinubu was an effective opposition that would eventually take power.
Hmmm. Well, another opposition has to take his place. That's how democracy works
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Truly, it is not a surprise. Inevitable? I don't think so.
Can you share with me how you as a person have prepared for this plummeting of your savings due to fuel price increase

If you further go through my post. You will see where I talked about how my gen now runs on gas which saves me about #90,000 a month. It used to be #150,000 per month on petrol and now #60,000 on gas.

That is one example.

We are prepared. Governance is serious business.
Zxcvbnmghtr:

This gas revolution is already favouring me and my family. I run a business which requires that i power my gen from 8a.m to 6.30pm, with only 30 to 45 mins rest. I spend #5,000 on petrol daily which translates to #150,000 at the end of the month. Since i converted to gas, i spend #1,750 daily. Multiple that by 30 days and see the difference.

#150,000 on Petrol per month minus - #52,500 on gas per month = #97,500

It will not only favour me and my family but Nigeria at large. Even those who e dey pain as e dey sweet us too will benefit from this gas revolution.

LPG/CNG/ Carburator for cars is also starting to make waves. It's only a matter of a short time from now.

Tinubu's target has been an efficient beneficial use of our gas that has been wasting away for ages. His target is revolutionary, making gas even becoming a major source of foreign exchange through export. Recently there has been an agreement with the Government of Morocco to allow Nigeria to
pass our gas pipe through their country to head to Europe.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by ezechi242: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
Throwback:

Tinubu is from Lagos.

He is a Lagos Politician.

He was Senator from Lagos. He was Governor of Lagos.

He led the opposition to PDP from Lagos.

He staged his protests in Lagos.

which of his parents are from lagos? his mom, dad, or grand parents......since you have decided to make a fool of yourself till your children takes over from you.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Throwback: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Hmmm. Well, another opposition has to take his place. That's how democracy works

The opposition is waiting for Tinubu to oppose his own government just as they waited for him to oppose the government of Buhari from his own party.

Nigerians have come to see Tinubu as the only reliable opposition that ever fought for the people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

If you further go through my post. You will see where I talked about how my gen now runs on gas which saves me about #90,000 a month. It used to be #150,000 per month on petrol and now #60,000 on gas.

That is one example.

We are prepared. Governance is serious business.

From the calculation you put up there, your gen can't be more than a 2.5KVA gen which means you actually run a small business. For small businesses, it is obvious you use that gen to power something else which will also require input. Are you now saying the price of all other inputs have remained the same?
Secondly, what about your cost of transportation?
Thirdly and most importantly, your calculation seems to suggest you replaced 23litres of petrol with less than 3kg of gas. How real is this given the fact that you're making a claiming that gas burns ten times slower than petrol or in other words, burns slower than even diesel?!!
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Throwback:

The opposition is waiting for Tinubu to oppose his own government just as they waited for him to oppose the government of Buhari from his own party.

Nigerians have come to see Tinubu as the only reliable opposition that ever fought for the people.
I guess that's a bad thing
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

From the calculation you put up there, your gen can't be more than a 2.5KVA gen which means you actually run a small business. For small businesses, it is obvious you use that gen to power something else which will also require input. Are you now saying the price of all other inputs have remained the same?
Secondly, what about your cost of transportation?
Thirdly and most importantly, your calculation seems to suggest you replaced 23litres of petrol with less than 3kg of gas. How real is this given the fact that you're making a claiming that gas burns ten times slower than petrol or in other words, burns slower than even diesel?!!

Lol..a small business based on type of gen lol or the Money my business generates per day. You are funny.

My location is a place where the cost of living is not high. Secondly I instruct my workers from home while I use CCTV cameras to monitor them.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol..a small business based on type of gen lol or the Money my business generates per day. You are funny.

My location is a place where the cost of living is not high. Secondly I instruct my workers from home while I use CCTV cameras to monitor them.
You're running a small business definitely since you used 5000naira fuel for 10hrs before. That's an average of a litre per hour which is consumption of 2.5kva gen.
Secondly, your workers must be complaining to you about the cost of going to the shop and how exactly do you use cctv to monitor them? Will that not count in the cost of running a small business?

You have still not explained how gas is able to burn thrice slower than petrol under same conditions
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
Make nobody sha near me with that yeye protest talk.

Na money I dey find to process Japa go Finland. All this one una dey talk na garbage.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're running a small business definitely since you used 5000naira fuel for 10hrs before. That's an average of a litre per hour which is consumption of 2.5kva gen.
Secondly, your workers must be complaining to you about the cost of going to the shop and how exactly do you use cctv to monitor them? Will that not count in the cost of running a small business?

You have still not explained how gas is able to burn thrice slower than petrol under same conditions

So you mean I need a power plant for my Jewelry business? Am into selling very expensive jewelries. So?

You are very petty and funny. grin
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Sharpsharp00123: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rayban25:

OP this is not a matter of even being scared because of endsars especially.

Strength no dey again and the sane Nigerians have tried their very best. We protest they say we should take anger to ballot box. We voted and they rigged the election only for a foolish moderator (which I'm surprised that God gave a brain but cant utilize it) has the the guts to say that

" a candidate can win election even if he loses in all the states"

With people like this you think this country will move foward? Nne hapu ya.
don’t b clever by half

He said “ a candidate can win election even if he loses all south east states”

N I believe u saw that happen not once but thrice

Buhari won in 2015 without igbos
He won again in 2019 without igbos
Tinubu won in 2023 without igbos

So wetin remain
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
don’t b clever by half

He said “ a candidate can win election even if he loses all south east states”

N I believe u saw that happen not once but thrice

Buhari won in 2015 without igbos
He won again in 2019 without igbos
Tinubu won in 2023 without igbos

So wetin remain

youre a fool.

screenshot his comment and paste it here and tell me if its the same thing you just said. if not Bleep off my mention
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Sharpsharp00123: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rayban25:

youre a fool.

screenshot his comment and paste it here and tell me if its the same thing you just said. if not Bleep off my mention
y call me your fathers name?

People will always win election without u inconsequential igbos

Buhari has shown people d way n tinubu has also towed d same path n people will continue d same till they master it n render u hatefilled people useless finally
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
y call me your fathers name?

People will always win election without u inconsequential igbos

Buhari has shown people d way n tinubu has also towed d same path n people will continue d same till they master it n render u hatefilled people useless finally

youve not done what i said you should do.

youre just throwing words about. screenshot his comment and paste it here.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So you mean I need a power plant for my Jewelry business? Am into selling very expensive jewelries. So?

You are very petty and funny. grin

Lol. Dey play. Jewelry store indeed. Just jumping up and down with different lies. I may not know much about jewelries but I know your claim of monitoring your business through cctv while you sleep at home and using 3kg of gas to replace 10litres of fuel is simply hogwash which you're using to save face like I already said. What are you using gen for 10hrs everyday for in a jewelry store? To keep the jewelry cool or what?
Just take your 8k in peace

1 Like

Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Sharpsharp00123: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Rayban25:

youve not done what i said you should do.

youre just throwing words about. screenshot his comment and paste it here.
I can’t start searching for it but he made it clear Nigeria can have 100 presidents without Igbo support

He further made it clear that a time is coming that presidential candidate won’t have to go to d east to campaign cos they are like d p of pneumonia

Any more insult?
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. Dey play. Jewelry store indeed. Just jumping up and down with different lies. I may not know much about jewelries but I know your claim of monitoring your business through cctv while you sleep at home and using 3kg of gas to replace 10litres of fuel is simply hogwash which you're using to save face like I already said. What are you using gen for 10hrs everyday for in a jewelry store? To keep the jewelry cool or what?
Just take your 8k in peace

About my workers lol. This is an old post.

Zxcvbnmghtr:
For this to be successful. Tinubu needs to first of all get rid of the massive numbers of ghost workers and then, idle workers. If not it is nothing but pouring water in a basket. It is important to increase workers wages at this time. I have increased my workers wages too very considerately.

Go ahead and do your protest. But do it peacefully.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

About my workers lol. This is an old post.

Go ahead and do your protest. But do it peacefully.
Lol. Are you not the same dude who claims he was Obidient but now sees the light yet never stops insulting other obidients and Obi himself?
Audio workers. Lie will not kill you.

I'm not doing any protest. I'm just wondering why the opposition seems so reluctant to take on the govt.
All of us are billionaires in Nigeria with multiple workers and expensive wares. Those begging around are from Ghana and Cameroon
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by MadamExcellency: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I can’t start searching for it but he made it clear Nigeria can have 100 presidents without Igbo support

He further made it clear that a time is coming that presidential candidate won’t have to go to d east to campaign cos they are like d p with pneumonia

Any more insults?

You are not ashamed that your only achievement and joy is that "my tribe's man is the President"

The only good politics is when the common citizens in the streets of Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Anambra, Rivers etc are getting the dividend of democracy, and values from the government and feeling better than previous governments.

Making life harder for the citizens and suffocating the poor is not a bragging right of any tribe or party.

You are too petty and obviously, someone is sharing your bills.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Sharpsharp00123: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:

You are not ashamed that your only achievement and joy is that "my tribe's man is the President"

The only good politics is when the common citizens in the streets of Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Anambra, Rivers etc are getting the dividend of democracy, and values from the government and feeling better than previous governments.

Making life harder for the citizens and suffocating the poor is not a bragging right of any tribe or party.

You are too petty and obviously, someone is sharing your bills.
look at this nonentity

So because I am not supporting the fraud by u igbos then someone is paying my bills

I guess someone is also paying otedola bills cos to u everyone is doing it for 30k

That 30k must b big money to u
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

Lol. Are you not the same dude who claims he was Obidient but now sees the light yet never stops insulting other obidients and Obi himself?
Audio workers. Lie will not kill you.

I'm not doing any protest. I'm just wondering why the opposition seems so reluctant to take on the govt.
All of us are billionaires in Nigeria with multiple workers and expensive wares. Those begging around are from Ghana and Cameroon

It is obvious that you are jobless.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is obvious that you are jobless.
I think it applies to you more
If you have to lie to being an Obidient just because you want to support a fumbling politician, then I guess you're not a serious player in the economy.
No independent- minded person will tell lies just to support govt. What is your gain from doing that?
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Kukutenla:

I think it applies to you more
If you have to lie to being an Obidient just because you want to support a fumbling politician, then I guess you're not a serious player in the economy.
No independent- minded person will tell lies just to support govt. What is your gain from doing that?

I can never go back to being obidient. I am free from brain washing.
Re: Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? by Kukutenla: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I can never go back to being obidient. I am free from brain washing.
Lol. So being obidient is brainwashing but being a zombie sorry batist who lies for a living is not?

Is this not how you claimed you replaced 10litres of fuel with 3kg of gas?

Won't you go and close your shop? It's almost 8:30

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note / NBS Latest Rubbish: Why No One Takes Nigerian Data Serious / Kogi Governorship Election: Primate Ayodele Predicts Winner, Cites Reason

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.