Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? (4198 Views)

Delete Two,keep Two Out Of These 4 Great Gifts / Delete Two Forever / BE SINCERE!!! If You Were Asked To Pick 2 Of These Options – Which Will You Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Okoroawusa: 2:25am On Jul 21, 2023
I delete A and D
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by folake4u(f): 6:13am On Jul 21, 2023
kkins25:
No really. It's just that I'm obeying the constitution; section Genesis 1 act 28. grin grin

Section and Act together?? Please don't kill me with laugh. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 21, 2023
I'll delete A and D.

B is my favorite food.
C is necessary.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Passionnfruit(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2023
qtguru:

Yes, we have clients already sef, but it's coming well

Hmmmmm that's cool na.
As you no wan include me since 3years wey I dey hi you sha.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by qtguru(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2023
Passionnfruit:

Hmmmmm that's cool na.
As you no wan include me since 3years wey I dey hi you sha.

What's your skill ? The issue is our work is technical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Passionnfruit(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2023
qtguru:

What's your skill ? The issue is our work is technical

My specialty is business strategy.
I can help you grow, accelerate and take your company to new heights.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Passionnfruit(f): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Got your PM.
Will reply you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex / Photo: What Will You Do? / After Party: Funny Conversation Between A Guy And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.