Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? (4181 Views)

Delete Two,keep Two Out Of These 4 Great Gifts / Delete Two Forever / BE SINCERE!!! If You Were Asked To Pick 2 Of These Options – Which Will You Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
As fuel done increase I no work today, and Nepa done craze for here. Oya delete 2 options from this pic

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by TemplarLandry: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin I'd rather choose the good good and option B

I dedicate β€œTrouble Nobody” by Akon to SaintBillion. Great jam!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
As for me. I go delete the empty hennessy carton and the idiot man behind the girl.

55 Likes

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin The good good.
Which song u go dedicate to me?
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Solofresh2: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
A and D I will surely delete. I forever hate anything alcohol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin I'd rather choose the good good and option B

I dedicate β€œTrouble Nobody” by Akon to SaintBillion. Great jam!
Nice music boss. I'm still jamming to Nelly ft Kelly - Delimma. My childhood memories flash back in a sec.
I dedicate "Natamboli by Makoma" to u boss.

3 Likes

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Solofresh2:
A and D I will surely delete. I forever hate anything alcohol
Lol. U must be a womaniser. Research have proven, if u don't drink and smoke, then woman is ur calling
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by garriAndsugar: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
A and C.. I no like that style, na missionary I like.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Urheadmaster(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
As for me, I'll delete the empty carton of Hennessy and go home with A, B and the Hennessey cool

4 Likes

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by MrSinister(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
A, C & D
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by AwokenVawulence: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Obviously a and d never smoked weed in my entire 18 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A and C.. I no like that style, na missionary I like.
oya drop your account number. FG dey share 8k

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
MrSinister:
A, C & D
if na exam now u done fail be that. Them say delete 2 only, u go delete 3
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by MrSinister(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

if na exam now u done fail be that. Them say delete 2 only, u go delete 3

Guy life no be exam. I don already delete those things for real life. No time for dulling
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
As for me, I'll delete the empty carton of Hennessy and go home with A, B and the Hennessey cool
i guess c is for me. That is if she is not a nairaland girl
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
A & D.

I'll start C when it's time.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:
As for me. I go delete the empty hennessy carton and the idiot man behind the girl.

Oga, you disappoint me small.

I don't need second hand abeg.
I can't be keeping myself to end up with a second hand.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Oga, you disappoint me small.

I don't need second hand abeg.
I can't be keeping myself to end up with a second hand.
my brother me self no like second hand ooo. But as e be now everything done cost, even olosho. In fact where u wan take see first hand girl for nigeria?
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:
A & D.

I'll start C when it's time.
man shall not live by bread alone. Replace your B with A and thank me later
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Zadicuszuranda: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
what is "A" please
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Westerhoffe(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

my brother me self no like second hand ooo. But as e be now everything done cost, even olosho. In fact where u wan take see first hand girl for nigeria?

They are very much available my brother. I don't pray to end up with a second hand.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
MrSinister:

Guy life no be exam. I don already delete those things for real life. No time for dulling
ok boss
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

man shall not live by bread alone. Replace your B with A and thank me later

Weed! I don't joke with my health at all… never going to start smoking out my lungs like smoked fish.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

They are very much available my brother. I don't pray to end up with a second hand.
my brother since i come this earth i never see ooo. If i see i go marry am asap
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Weed! I don't joke with my health at all… never going to start smoking out my lungs like smoked fish.
weed is medicinal bro. Na ciga dey bad. Try weed, then u will understand the beauty of nature.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

my brother since i come this earth i never see ooo. If i see i go marry am asap

smiley
Sorry sir.
I have about 3 to 4 of them in my contacts. Though them being tear rubber does not guarantee a successful marriage. That's why I let GOD choose for me.
I'm not in a rush.

smiley
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zadicuszuranda:
what is "A" please
A na weed and loud
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
saintbillion:

weed is medicinal bro. Na ciga dey bad. Try weed, then u will understand the beauty of nature.

Thanks.
I don't need it.
Even if you see me real life, you won't advise I attempt it.
I'm good enough off it.
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

smiley
Sorry sir.
I have about 3 to 4 of them in my contacts. Though them being tear rubber does not guarantee a successful marriage. That's why I let GOD choose for me.
I'm not in a rush.

smiley
man ur lucky ooo. All the ones i done meet i was swimming. E be like them swear say i wont meet virgin
Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Thanks.
I don't need it.
Even if you see me real life, you won't advise I attempt it.
I'm good enough off it.
ok boss i respect ur decision.

1 Like

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by Reminderz: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
A and D... no singular benefit... just causing more health complications....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are To Delete Two From These Options. Which Will You Go With? by saintbillion(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Reminderz:
A and D... no singular benefit... just causing more health complications....
how do u guys cope without A?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy / 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.