Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB (36793 Views)

Mmesoma's Father, Romanus Ejikeme Apologises To Nigerians, JAMB / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by MrsTwrite(f): 1:35am On Jul 20, 2023
Good to go girl, but pls don't do this next time.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by SaturnNick(m): 3:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Why traumatizing this girl. E don do nah shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by ChristianMuslim: 4:59am On Jul 20, 2023
Im not surprised.. its in the blood.. What AfghanEasterners cannot do does not exist.. Even claiming 1st from 3rd
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by TheSuperX(m): 5:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Go and sin no more, though she has already tainted her imagine, I see alot of people mocking her because of this.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by sageb: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Igwe9:

Like you. Disgusting human being. You will say same if she was your sister. Punish her the same way you were punished for copying another person in school, right?
Nobody is praising her for what she did but going extreme about it is utter rubbish. Hypocritical human being.

People from her region were defending her tho
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2023
Tommydare:
The one wey funny me pass was when she said she is being traumatized. After a fraudy act, u still get mind to talk say you are being traumatized.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

I see where you are coming from. Jamb is actually not the appropriate authority responsible for punishment. She was only barred from JAMB for 3 years. I don't see that as a punishment.
Even if they are to keep her in solitary confinement, you won't still see it as a punishment. whatever has drove you to this level of wickedness is beyond imagination.
If keeping someone out of school for 3 years is not a big punishment for forging result then let treat her the same punishment Madam Kemi was given.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

People from her region were defending her tho
same way people from Kemi's region defended her
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2023
Igwe9:

same way people from Kemi's region defended her

That means you don't mean what you said here
"Nobody is praising her for what she did..."

You are two-faced only interested in defending your tribe's girl.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by adebwalex(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Congrats, you don make history in your name for life in Nigeria Record as the first Female to have forge Jamb result..

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by lolu2019: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2023
Praktikals:
She learnt the act of fraud from Peter Obi; a man that came distant 3rd but claiming to be the winner.
like Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Neddyogu(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2023
Sorry don't cut it. Make her family compensate JAMB and all other hardworking candidates. Onye oshi.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

That means you don't mean what you said here
"Nobody is praising her for what she did..."

You are two-faced only interested in defending your tribe's girl.
Meaning that you defended your tribe's woman Kemi too?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Xammie001(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2023
IF IT WERE TO BE THE OTHER TRIBE, YOU IN PARTICULAR WILL BE WAILING FROM ONE POST TO THE OTHER

IconicR:
Enough of this mmesomma please, she has apologised.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by APCNig: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2023
zangaozanga:
female ipob,fraud and criminality na their way

It’s generationally inherited

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by kernniejay(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Ok, all the armed robbers and 419 in the prisons have also apologized so they should be released.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2023
You're a criminal,you girl and so you deserve no mercy ! Government must prosecute this girl to serve as a deterrent to would be criminals like her in the future.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Igwe9:

Meaning that you defended your tribe's woman Kemi too?

My point is, come out plain to defend her.

Stop being a hypocrite or two-faced.

Defending her in one post and acting like you are not on another...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2023
adebwalex:
Congrats, you don make history in your name for life in Nigeria Record as the first Female to have forge Jamb result..

Also for defending it with support from top people in her tribe too.

The region broke records, not just her.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by yewit37486: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Just see the shame she's brought to her parents and entire family. Her name, when searched online, will always be linked with this act. I don't think she fully realizes the impact of this on future opportunities that would have come her way. Sad.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Not enough, she must apologize or be punished severely.
IconicR:
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

My point is, come out plain to defend her.

Stop being a hypocrite or two-faced.

Defending her in one post and acting like you are not on another...

I would have ignored you and your childish acts but hear this story about the Tortoise’s in-law stealing from him in the night.

Tortoise caught his in-law that came to steal from him in the night.
He tied him(the in-law) to a tree in front of his house for all to know the kind of person the in-law was.
Passers-by on the way to their farms and the market in the morning saw the in-law and on being told of his bad behaviour, sided with the Tortoise and heaped insults on the in-law, saying that he deserved all the humiliation and the punishment meted to him by Tortoise.

However, Tortoise left the in-law tied to the tree till the evening. When farmers and traders were returning home and saw that the in-law was still tied to the tree, they could not hide their disdain for Tortoise and condemned his action because of their belief that the punishment had exceeded the offence. They wondered what he would have done if it had not been his in-law who stole from him. So, Tortoise mismanaged his opportunity, he allowed his anger to get better part of him and he paid dearly for it.

The moral of the story is that when a thing, even a good one, lingers for too long, it eventually litters if not properly managed. When a point is over-stressed, it becomes stressed out of point.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Igwe9:

I would have ignored you and your childish acts but hear this story about the Tortoise’s in-law stealing from him in the night.

Tortoise caught his in-law that came to steal from him in the night.
He tied him(the in-law) to a tree in front of his house for all to know the kind of person the in-law was.
Passers-by on the way to their farms and the market in the morning saw the in-law and on being told of his bad behaviour, sided with the Tortoise and heaped insults on the in-law, saying that he deserved all the humiliation and the punishment meted to him by Tortoise.

However, Tortoise left the in-law tied to the tree till the evening. When farmers and traders were returning home and saw that the in-law was still tied to the tree, they could not hide their disdain for Tortoise and condemned his action because of their belief that the punishment had exceeded the offence. They wondered what he would have done if it had not been his in-law who stole from him. So, Tortoise mismanaged his opportunity, he allowed his anger to get better part of him and he paid dearly for it.

The moral of the story is that when a thing, even a good one, lingers for too long, it eventually litters if not properly managed. When a point is over-stressed, it becomes stressed out of point.

The point is they started defending her even before the punishment...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

The point is they started defending her even before the punishment...

You are still not getting it, what happens to innocent until proven guilty? Get a life . she is not the cause of your problems in life.
She is not also contesting any position with you. You can continue with your rant if you have never done any bad thing out of foolishness or anger in your life.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Six9ine: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2023
e don do
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by GodSon1900: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Igwe9:

You are still not getting it, what happens to innocent until proven guilty? Get a life . she is not the cause of your problems in life.
She is not also contesting any position with you. You can continue with your rant if you have never done any bad thing out of foolishness or anger in your life.

I am in support of innocent until proven guilty.

But her region gave it tribal coloration, that JAMB was against Igbos, stuff like that...

This is news on Nairaland and we are both contributing, nothing more...
See, I don't have any bad feelings against her.

My argument with you since is not even about her but her people and how they turned it into a tribal war...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Igwe9(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2023
GodSon1900:

I am in support of innocent until proven guilty.

But her region gave it tribal coloration, that JAMB was against Igbos, stuff like that...

This is news on Nairaland and we are both contributing, nothing more...
See, I don't have any bad feelings against her.

My argument with you since is not even about her but her people and how they turned it into a tribal war...
You kept on saying your people and tribal war and at the same time making tribal comments and what have you. We have Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Political section on this forum. You can go there and meet your fellow bigots.
Over there you will see your fellow bigots from all tribes. You can identify with them
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by Vulcan24(m): 10:29am On Jul 20, 2023
What usually starts out as real deliberate case and person of interest in crime and criminality don't always ends in judicial accountability and fair hearing.
So many times we have witnessed allegations that could go in way of public enquiries but are shrouded by mystic and black masked security agencies meddling into a judicial process and so we hear persons of interest suddenly recanting their stories and acting out a script

This is plea bargaining to me and distort fair process.

See the array of public officials and security agencies in the melee, an indication that there was never transparency.

Nigeria should learn from countries that has successfully conducted public inquest or enquiry
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Apologises To JAMB by cezarman(m): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2023
richie240:

What's d difference btw her and millions of 'blodas' vehemently defending her, claiming she's being victimized bcus she's igbo?

Where she got the boldness for crime is pretty obvious!
cool

Please count me out of your tribalistic wars. I'm not doing that shiit with you guys. It's irritating to say the least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.