Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu (19534 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / The House Of Representatives Is Broke - Benjamin Kalu / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by franchasofficia: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2023
Majority of Yorubas are good; they have good conscience, but a minority of Yorubas who happens to come from the Yoruba Muslims have a natural hatred for Igbos just because Igbos refused to accept Islam as a religion, so they have been working tirelessly with Hausa-Fulani Muslim Jihadists to make sure Southeast burns to ashes, and to ensure Igbos are completely sidelined in national politics.

What they don't know is that Igbos are bigger than their adversaries and are ready to face their enemies squarely without pretense till we destroy them completely and force whoever is left amongst them to seek for peace.

Unfortunately, the voice of the few wicked Yoruba Muslims who hate Igbos seems to be the loudest amongst Yorubas, thereby making it look like all Yorubas are against Igbos whereas it is just some few inconsequential Yoruba Muslims working together with Hausa-Fulani power brokers to cause Igbos harm in Nigeria, they must fail, nothing last forever, nothing
Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by tunde1200(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2023
Yorubas are very loving and accommodating peoples among the whole tribes in Nigeria.
Stop the hates and move on.

taylor89:
Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

Very indecisive and two-faced tribe

Betrayals

If left with Hausa and Igbo this country for don divide peacefully and everyone goes their way

But Yorubas are so scared of disintegration that them no suffer

Yorubas are doing everything possible to see that south south inherits the hatred they have for Igbos

But we’re not stupid to fall for that

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2023
bdon123:

I am not igbo,bt yoruba people too dey tribalistic n self centred.Esp d ones in lagos.
This is a faceless forum so quit lying. Take the advice of one of your leaders by removing the gigantic log of wood in your own eyes.
Lagos has always had non-Yoruba visitors and they live in peace with their Yoruba hosts until your likes came and wanted to sow resentment in the hearts of your warm and accommodating Yoruba hosts.

The population of Lagos Colony was analysed into 'Yoruba' and 'Non-Yoruba' tribes in the colonial era :

1. Eko tribe had fallen from 57% in 1872 to 23.6% 20 years later.
2. Popo or Egun tribe was 15.85%,

3. Other Yoruba groups
Oyo - 11.6%
Ijebu - 11.01%
Awori - 9.26%
Egba - 6.05%
Ijesha - 4.32%
Egbado - 3.63%
Ekiti/Efon people - 1.76%

4. Non-Yoruba groups
Nupe/Tapa - 1.86%
Hausa - 1.86%
The Kru - 1.37%.

Do you realise that you came late to Lagos? Just live in peace and respect your Yoruba host. Stay out of Yorubaland local politics. This is what anyone who is wise and wants to make it in Lagos do. shikena

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Sharpsharp00123: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Una go explain tire

30 Yorubas were slaughtered like rams in Saudi Arabia some time ago for smuggling drugs including a woman who had a child

You guys breath and live because Igbos

Make Una go deal with Una kwara crisis or the beggars in ibadan grin
which kwara abeg?

It’s like only igbos know about this kwara stuff ooo

People in kwara don’t even know anything they are living their lives but emeka in ebonyi wants to die about what kwarans don’t even know about

Like 2 weeks ago one mischievous Igbo like u created a thread that “ there’s panic in Ibadan due to kwara crisis n people in Ibadan are running around”

I asked him which area in Ibadan cos na Ibadan I dey n I get people I can call but till now d igbo guy never call me

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by seeme2(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2023
Is Yoruba xenophobe the beginning if Igbo problem, you useless people. Before next election you people would have been fully removed from our land. You won't listen to your leaders or anyone.

DeadCountry:
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Benjamin Kalu

Just look at the name and job of the fool talking. How will this fool ever talk about the yoruba xenophobe against Igbos in lagos, or believe in Biafra since he is getting peanut from his masters?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by franchasofficia: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2023
tunde1200:
Yorubas are very loving and accommodating peoples among the whole tribes in Nigeria.
Stop the hates and move on.

This was in the past, maybe before 2015.

Since the day Goodluck Jonathan became Nigeria's President, Yoruba Muslims became so vicious and envious of Igbos and started working tirelessly with Hausa-Fulani Jihadists to destabilize Southeast region and to also sideline Igbos completely from national politics.

My promise to those Yorubas is that they will fail, nature will fight back. If you are hating and fighting someone that did you no wrong, you may win the war at the start, but at the long run, nature will fight back and you will lose more than the things you once gained through the unjust wars, this is what will happen to Yorubas if they do not exercise caution in their hatred and unjust attacks against Igbos.

If we are to judge honestly the case of the 2023 Presidential election that made more unreasonable Yorubas to increase their hatred for Igbos, you would see that Yorubas are completely wrong.

Olusegun Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, he ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2007.

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man, he was the Vice President from 2015 to 2023.

Igbos last ruled Nigeria in 1966 under Military regime. Yorubas last ruled Nigeria in 1976 under military regime and also produced Ernest Shonekan as interim President for some months in the 1990s.

If we are to be fair and just, are Yorubas supposed to even contest for 2023 Presidential election with Igbos who among the 3 Southern regions haven't produced President since 1966 after producing President in 1999 and VP in 2023?

Yorubas may think they are smart, that they know how to build dirty political bridge with Northern power brokers, you can never be smarter than God and nature, wait and see.
Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by seeme2(f): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2023
Another idiot trying to create division that will never come. Na Yoruba Christians hate una pass. Go check... all of your worst nightmares are Christians not even Muslims. Mannerless people.

franchasofficia:
Majority of Yorubas are good; they have good conscience, but a minority of Yorubas who happens to come from the Yoruba Muslims have a natural hatred for Igbos just because Igbos refused to accept Islam as a religion, so they have been working tirelessly with Hausa-Fulani Muslim Jihadists to make sure Southeast burns to ashes, and to ensure Igbos are completely sidelined in national politics.

What they don't know is that Igbos are bigger than their adversaries and are ready to face their enemies squarely without pretense till we destroy them completely and force whoever is left amongst them to seek for peace.

Unfortunately, the voice of the few wicked Yoruba Muslims who hate Igbos seems to be the loudest amongst Yorubas, thereby making it look like all Yorubas are against Igbos whereas it is just some few inconsequential Yoruba Muslims working together with Hausa-Fulani power brokers to cause Igbos harm in Nigeria, they must fail, nothing last forever, nothing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Ambitious21: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayals

If left with Hausa and Igbo this country for don divide peacefully and everyone goes their way

Yorubas are doing everything possible to see that south south inherits the hatred they have for Igbos

You are stupid...

Sense is far away from you...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by sparko1(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayals

South south! What has south south got to do with this?

You think if Nigeria is going to break, they are going to ask you to take what you want, south south is breaking too, as a matter of fact the country will be broken to 5 different countries,

South south
South East
North Central
South West
North

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by haslaw(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2023
They blame everybody but themselves

They blame Buhari
They blame Awolowo
They blame Tinubu
They blame Tafawa Balewa
They blame Shagari
They blame Shetima
And the list goes on and on

But they never blame Ojukwu,
They never blame Nnamdi Azikiwe,.
They never blame Simon Ekpa,
They never blame Ohanaeze
They never blame Nnamdi Kanu
They never blame Orji Uzo Kalu
They never blame Rochas Okorocha
They never blame Peter Obi
They never blame Mbaduniju
They never blame Willie Obiano
etc

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Extremekofoshi: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2023
Acekidc4:
GBAM!! Benjamin Kalu don finally enter Same Trouser with Obidients😀😆 Them go Stone am to Death with Massive Insults. I Trust them for That!!

In 1...................2....................3.............Go

Imagine that Efulefu, he go hear am.
Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Godfullsam(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2023
successmatters:

.The most growing region of Nigeria was never sick, the propaganda you guys are spewing again it has no single effects.

May God heal all of you and make your regions as blessed as Igboland.

Ameeen

Stop cursing other regions na.

Asking God to make another region as blessed as Igbo land is a curse that you cannot wish for your worst enemy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Neckpresser101: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
which kwara abeg?

It’s like only igbos know about this kwara stuff ooo

People in kwara don’t even know anything they are living their lives but emeka in ebonyi wants to die about what kwarans don’t even know about

Like 2 weeks ago one mischievous Igbo like u created a thread that “ there’s panic in Ibadan due to kwara crisis n people in Ibadan are running around”

I asked him which area in Ibadan cos na Ibadan I dey n I get people I can call but till now d igbo guy never call me

You go explain tire grin

1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Okiton: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2023
I disagree with him

The major problem we are facing in this contraption today is contributed majorly by these ewedu eaters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Extremekofoshi: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayals

Na Yoruba dey force sit at hope, ipob, ugm and all kinds of wahala on SE?.
Just trying to understand your summations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by tunde1200(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2023
And you think I have time erasing all this your long epistle.
All in the name tribal war.
I no get time for your insults as you are known for.

franchasofficia:
This was in the past, maybe before 2015.

Since the day Goodluck Jonathan became Nigeria's President, Yoruba Muslims became so vicious and envious of Igbos and started working tirelessly with Hausa-Fulani Jihadists to destabilize Southeast region and to also sideline Igbos completely from national politics.

My promise to those Yorubas is that they will fail, nature will fight back. If you are hating and fighting someone that did you no wrong, you may win the war at the start, but at the long run, nature will fight back and you will lose more than the things you once gained through the unjust wars, this is what will happen to Yorubas if they do not exercise caution in their hatred and unjust attacks against Igbos.

If we are to judge honestly the case of the 2023 Presidential election that made more unreasonable Yorubas to increase their hatred for Igbos, you would see that Yorubas are completely wrong.

Olusegun Obasanjo is a Yoruba man, he ruled Nigeria from 1999 to 2007.

Osinbajo is a Yoruba man, he was the Vice President from 2015 to 2023.

Igbos last ruled Nigeria in 1966 under Military regime. Yorubas last ruled Nigeria in 1976 under military regime and also produced Ernest Shonekan as interim President for some months in the 1990s.

If we are to be fair and just, are Yorubas supposed to even contest for 2023 Presidential election with Igbos who among the 3 Southern regions haven't produced President since 1966 after producing President in 1999 and VP in 2023?

Yorubas may think they are smart, that they know how to build dirty political bridges with Northern power brokers, you can never be smarter than God and nature, wait and see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by aswani(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayals

Yorùbá's don't have the power to hold the country together if other major tribes want to start the process of going their separate ways.

I also doubt if Yorùbá's would be the ones to suffer most in the event of disintegration.

Finally, Yorùbá's don't have a hatred of Ibo's. A lot of them might have a dislike of Obidients but that attribute is also true for the rest of the country because Obidients threatening behaviour and noise making is a big problem for us in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Mccullum: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayals

Igbo guy that turns to South South, your lunatic expression doesn't make any sense, sensible people knows that you're suffering from inferiority complex. undecided.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by BabaAduras: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2023
DeadCountry:
Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Benjamin Kalu

Just look at the name and job of the fool talking. How will this fool ever talk about the yoruba xenophobe against Igbos in lagos, or believe in Biafra since he is getting peanut from his masters?

You are complete brain dead. The problem is you don’t know because you have no brain to think. So let me think for you. You do have choice in this matter. You can take the choice instead of sitting in one dirty room in Alaba-Rago-Okoko and spewing nonsense on social media.

Why not relocate to Igboland to avoid the claimed “Yoruba Xenophobe”? Why not relocate to your Biafra Land to develop it? What is holding you to stay in Yoruba land?

Truth be said, we, the Yorubas will be glad to see you leave.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by 43Ronin: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2023
the yorubas are obviously not the problem in south-east, so also are the ordinary igbos, but it's you igbo politicians that are the problems. you refused to use the funds given to you by the FG to develope your state. You kept lying to your people that it's the FG that's not developing the east while it's you guys all along. The road to my village is a federal road, a politician from my community was given the project to tarr the road during GEJ tenure but he did nothing. It was only when buhari was sworn in that he rushed to grade the road but when he discovered that this buhari is not the same as the one he knew before, he left it. A federal Road!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by CSTRR: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Ofcourse, they are not our problem.

But he is not saying it because he cares about igbos or yorubas for that matter.

He is saying it because he is a deputy speaker and he has to be politically correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by sencekompis: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Leave our region bad eggs
Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Neckpresser101: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Mccullum:

Igbo guy that turns to South South, your lunatic expression doesn't make any sense, sensible people knows that you're suffering from inferiority complex. undecided.

The only people that have inferiority complex are those that beat up Thier people during last election because they look fresh so they must be omo ibo

1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Extremekofoshi: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2023
successmatters:

Sorry sir, you are missing the point, no Igbo person will defend Orji Kalu, okorocha or Chimaroke, we know our thieves. Our annoyance is that you don't know yours, history of the past 8 years has proven that you people support evil as long as he's your brother. We still respect Osinbajo, adesina and other honest yoruba people.

We will always hate corrupt people who have impoverished your people to come and impoverish the whole country too. This transcends politics, this is the work of God we are doing, to save the earth from wicked people.

Una no go ever listen and Yorubas are no longer smiling with you folks.
Deal with your thieves let me deal with mine, how difficult is this for you folks to understand?.
Why must Yorubas see things from Igbos point of view?, did Yorubas stopped you people from taking your decisions?.
Always struggling to tell Yorubas how we should manage our lives or possibly allow Igbos to rule Yorubaland.
I hope you folks won't eventually get what you've been begging for.
How can you folks cross the River Niger to come and be telling us bullshits?.
Leave us to our decision and mind your sorry business jor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by lawani: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2023
There are as many Yorubas in PH, Onitsha etc as there are Igbos in Lagos and the rest of the SW, no borders against migration across West Africa and if Nigeria breaks up those Yoruba will remain there. There are millions of Yoruba in Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire. There are more Yorubas in Maiduguri and Kaduna than Igbos with properties and huge businesses in those places as well. Then there is nothing special in Lagos, if you as a state take 5 billion from Abuja, generate 20 billion on your own and you will become another Lagos. One billion invested in a single location can employ up to one hundred people, if into farming, it may employ five hundred and any state can assist people to do this every month if need be, open such new businesses every month with the help of foreigners. Those workers will come with their families and they will need all kinds of services which other businesses will provide. No group need to pick other groups as enemies, just focus on your own land and on your own advantages. Benjamin Kalu is right that Yoruba are not the problem of Igbos and if you build 100 houses in Lagos where the traditional ruler and owner of land is Yoruba then you have to cooperate with the people of that land and not be fighting them. In Ijesa land here, anything built by anybody belongs to Ijesa land as a whole. Yoruba led businesses in the US belongs to the USA. That is how it works and it is why what you do on your land with hands joined together are your only belongings as a nation. What late Captain Haastrup an Ijesa prince achieved in PH is the property of PH. Workers there pay tax, rent and etc to PH. This is why a nation must focus on its land.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Tompson88: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
I support this your comment,it is correctly written, Nigeria would have divided if not for Yoruba, I am a Yoruba guy,we didn't hate Igbo people but Igbo people always love to play victim or instigate hatred,had it mean some of our leader in southwest are not selfish, they know the easiest way to go about the disintegration of the country, we benefited nothing being a Nigeria, and each tribe can stand the test of time to stay alone,my cent is,let there be peace even if the separation is not possible yet, spilling of blood will amount to nothing.
taylor89:

Betrayals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Neckpresser101: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2023
BabaAduras:

You are complete brain dead. The problem is you don’t know because you have no brain to think. So let me think for you. You do have choice in this matter. You can take the choice instead of sitting in one dirty room in Alaba-Rago-Okoko and spewing nonsense on social media.

Why not relocate to Igboland to avoid the claimed “Yoruba Xenophobe”? Why not relocate to your Biafra Land to develop it? What is holding you to stay in Yoruba land?

Truth be said, we, the Yorubas will be glad to see you leave.

In your ewedu filled brain you think all Igbos live outside SE

The Igbos outside south East are less than 20% our population

SE states remove Lagos are doing excellently well than your ewedu states check out latest GDP rankings and see two of ours states above your ewedu states

Una go explain tire

Imagine people that beat Thier people because they look like igbos mtcheww undecided

1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by GodSon1900: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2023
bdon123:

I am not igbo,bt yoruba people too dey tribalistic n self centred.Esp d ones in lagos.

but they never did the abandon property thing like other parts of south

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by MightySparrow: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayals

Yorubas are not having problem with Nigeria, why will they wish for breakup?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by discusant: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sit at home by IPOB? This deputy speaker is just nuts.
Does he not know that Simon ekpa is being sponsored by enemies of Biafra to destabilise the Igbos through sit at home?
By the way, did anyone tell him that Igbos see Yorubas as their problem?
Foolish legislator seeking acceptance from Nigeria's political process.
Re: Yorubas Are Not Our Problem - Benjamin Kalu by Menclothing: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
So Hausa Fulani is not a problem again

“We now sojourn in diaspora, giving our children out in marriage in a foreign land,” Mr Kalu added.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.