Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life (705 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Jealousy: See How These Kids Welcome Their Newborn Siblings To The Family(Pics) / How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Fleekkaaax: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2023
When i was a child i wasnt aware alot of things it really affectted me in my university days . lot of people took advantage of me .
Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Kobojunkie: 4:47am On Jul 20, 2023
Fleekkaaax:
When i was a child i wasnt aware alot of things it really affectted me in my university days . lot of people took advantage of me .
Your dad did not allow you to read books when you were a kid? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your dad did not allow you to read books when you were a kid? undecided
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Foodqueen(f): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Be glad, he didn't. He covered you from a whole of nonsense.

In another news, it will affect you in every area of your life.
Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Nayturalistic: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Fleekkaaax:

Cruise
Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by illicit(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2023
E get why
Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Ahmed0336(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2023
Fleekkaaax:

I think he was just being protective.
Though he should have taught you most things about life and how to go about it if found under that circumstances.

It's an evil world out here.
Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Fleekkaaax: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I think he was just being protective.
Though he should have taught you most things about life and how to go about it if found under that circumstances.

It's an evil world out here.
exactly people are jealous of one progress and everyone are looking for whoto scam

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Baronthecelebri: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Mumu
Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Reinamaria(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2023
One created a thread a while back, abusing his parents that they never protected and took care of him, while this one's issue is that his own parents overprotected him.
This life ehn...

1 Like

Re: My Dad Didnt Allow Me And My Siblings To Be Expose To Life by Westernlove: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2023
Fleekkaaax:
When i was a child i wasnt aware alot of things it really affectted me in my university days . lot of people took advantage of me.

Laws Of Human Naturegrin

(1) (Reply)

/ Nairaland Indeed ! / How Do You Make An Ex Leave You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.