Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? (1653 Views)

40 Signs You Should Not Ignore During Dating Or Courtship. / Video Of Ss3 Students Having Sêx During Class Goes Viral / Is It A Must For A Guy To Spend On His Girl During Dating Or Courtship Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Ekelejoseph(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2023
Let's settle this..
Is sêx necessary during dating? I mean is it important for a guy to have sêx with his girlfriend when dating?

1 Like

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by slimjohn2k5: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Logically yes because it's part of what you guys will use to confirm your compatibility.

Some people that avoided sex before marriage later found out some hidden unacceptable things.

Although Christians will say no, logically yes

6 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by talented321: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2023
That girl u dey call ur girlfriend is not ur girlfriend until u bleep her' bleeping is a mutual agreement that she has accept to date you not with ordinary mouth.
I must bleep u up to 200 times before we talk about about proposal and another 200 times before wedding' thank u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Lashing won't be necessary so long billing won't also occur..

5 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Dating is not sex, Nigerian men have turned everything upside down

5 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Dating is not sex, Nigerian men have turned everything upside down

Flowing from your premise one can also assert that dating is not begging for money.

Take out sex and money and see 95 percent of relationship crashing.

Dating is about knowing someone and understanding compatibility traits with the same person.

9 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Flowing from your premise one can also assert that dating is not begging for money.

Take out sex and money and see 95 percent of relationship crashing.

Dating is about knowing someone and understanding compatibility traits with the same person.
Why equate sex with money? You modern men have lost it
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2023
IconicR:
Why equate sex with money? You modern men have lost it

You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time.

What has money got to do in getting to know someone? Do you require money to be given as a condition to knowing someone? Just as sex isn't required to get to know who someone is that is how money isn't required to get to know someone.

Personally I tell you what I do, money isn't a criteria so is sex, I remove the two from the equation any Lady standing I will go with.

Ladies don't see anything wrong in removing sex from the equation but see something wrong in removing money, getting to know someone has nothing to do with sex and money.

Getting to know someone isn't a job description therefore money isn't required just as sex isn't required.

12 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by GreatAchiever1: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2023
No it is not, in truth it is very wrong. Avoid that route, because you don't really like her; instead, you're just looking to sate your lust and give the relationship a fancy label like "dating" to cover it. Bro, run away from immorality and youthful passion.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Womanizer(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Yes, having sex with her is very important during courtship so you can be sure that her pússy is still in good condition grin
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by DanielPat01: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2023
It's not necessary. And it is necessary you don't make it necessary as instructed by your maker.

If you truly love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with them can you accept every non necessary about them including their past mistakes, dick size and failures.

It's unfortunate the world we leave in today is a world where we taunt people that decided to remain chaste and glorify those that are readily available for the streets. Pathetic I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Ekelejoseph(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ashawo don give advice 😂😂
Womanizer:
Yes, having sex with her is very important during courtship so you can be sure that her pússy is still in good condition grin
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by marlow1962(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sex is the top purpose why people date, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by oluwaseyi0: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
More than necessary

No sex no dating

Just use protection and we all is well

Only this 3 conditions must be met before I accept dating without sex

1) I'm allow to have sex outside every and anytime I want - no one has right to force me to be celibate, I need sex to fully calm down to perform my office roles

2) the lady MUST not have sex with anyone, after all she is the one that one to wait till wedding night

3) money will not be involve in the relationship, if we go out we split bill equally

3 Likes

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by pansophist(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
No, it's not, same way spending is not necessary during dating.

So after determining incompatibility or irreconcilable differences, you jump to the next one with the emotional and sexual baggage of the previous and start afresh ?

Now do this ten times, and tell me you are okay. This is not even to count casual sex which many people don't consider as body count. So no, you should not be having sex recklessly. You violate your body.

But I understand say I dey waste my time. This generation is the most sexually messed up, that merely stating the simple fact of abstinence will be met with vehement anger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Ehinjuola: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
This thing is complicated somehow oo

Coz… lemme just keep quite. cheesy
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Lungdick: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by WeirdAlien: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Depends on what you really want, and who your partner is.
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Merry100: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
No
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by qtguru(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ekelejoseph:
Let's settle this..
Is sêx necessary during dating? I mean is it important for a guy to have sêx with his girlfriend when dating?

Not really for me, in the past I used to have sex but not anymore. I usually feel guilt of fornication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Today you are friends, tomorrow you are washing each other linens in public and wishing them ill.

Skin to skin,sweat to sweat,body to body...then tomorrow it's all over. Doesn't make one sense.

1 Like

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by zakkyzakes: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
qtguru:

Not really for me, in the past I used to have sex but not anymore. I usually feel guilt of fornication.
ha shocked
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by qtguru(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
zakkyzakes:
ha shocked

So me je Saint obi ni ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Vijuchoco(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
It shouldn't be o..
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by zakkyzakes: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2023
qtguru:

So me je Saint obi ni ?
it's the fact that you used to feel guilty before nhi sir🥲
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by qtguru(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2023
zakkyzakes:
it's the fact that you used to feel guilty before nhi sir🥲

Religious upbringing.
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by dreamxhaser: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
qtguru:

Hello Sir

Can I send you a PM via email?

I don't know if it's fine by you. But I would appreciate if we could share contact and communicate directly via whatapp.

I actually want to learn a lot from you. Not like tutoring directly, but guidance and advise.
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by Joshmuch: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
pansophist:
No, it's not, same way spending is not necessary during dating.

So after determining incompatibility or irreconcilable differences, you jump to the next one with the emotional and sexual baggage of the previous and start afresh ?

Now do this ten times, and tell me you are okay. This is not even to count casual sex which many people don't consider as body count. So no, you should not be having sex recklessly. You violate your body.

But I understand say I dey waste my time. This generation is the most sexually messed up, that merely stating the simple fact of abstinence will be met with vehement anger.
Thank God that it is coming from a Don too. Sincerely speaking God's way is the best. No sex before marriage. Because true love can be decided based on attributes, character and values and not merely on feelings. This is a generation of feelings and not foundation. So If I feel it for him, I be with him, then if the feelings are gone, I go away. This method of sexual feelings alone have wrecked relationships, marriages etc. Why will a man wed a woman who knows all the girth and sizes of men's dick. She knows the required length of time to spend with her. It is a bleeped up system where women want care(money) , attention and compliments without giving anything in return. And the only thing that is free, that is not hard, that they will be the one to enjoy the most, they still don't wanna give. So what will a man gain by dating a woman who has nothing to offer including sex. Sex is the only thing easy for them to offer, and that's why men demand sex as a reward for their input too.
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
Joshmuch:
Thank God that it is coming from a Don too. Sincerely speaking God's way is the best. No sex before marriage. Because true love can be decided based on attributes, character and values and not merely on feelings. This is a generation of feelings and not foundation. So If I feel it for him, I be with him, then if the feelings are gone, I go away. This method of sexual feelings alone have wrecked relationships, marriages etc. Why will a man wed a woman who knows all the girth and sizes of men's dick. She knows the required length of time to spend with her. It is a bleeped up system where women want care(money) , attention and compliments without giving anything in return. And the only thing that is free, that is not hard, that they will be the one to enjoy the most, they still don't wanna give. So what will a man gain by dating a woman who has nothing to offer including sex. Sex is the only thing easy for them to offer, and that's why men demand sex as a reward for their input too.

Any love that is based on feelings, I don't want it. If it's based on vibes, attraction, lifestyle, or her desire for soft life, it's a very useless love to me.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that you shouldn't be attracted to who you settle with, but it should not be the core. Those things fade and become stale, but duty, character, and a firm commitment to the marriage should be the foundation.

Like a car, the engine will determine if you will reach your destination, not if the car is fine. A good relationship is built on a good engine, not vibes, and attraction.

I want a love that is based on virtues, character, and duty. That is how I understand love. I do not want a love where I am not a ¨human being¨, but a ¨human doing¨ to a woman.

Where to her, marriage is about conquering me, instead of teaming up let's conquer the world together. Where she just wants to move in and enjoy, and justify her gold-digging with all kinds of tricks in the book.

Trick such as the crying in the Lamborghini nonsense, hold me to tight ridiculous traditional standards where she herself has been nacked at least ten times by other men that didn't give her marriage. Traditionalism where it benefits her, and modernity when it doesn't. A chameleon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by qtguru(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Hello Sir

Can I send you a PM via email?

I don't know if it's fine by you. But I would appreciate if we could share contact and communicate directly via whatapp.

I actually want to learn a lot from you. Not like tutoring directly, but guidance and advise.

Send Me an email I'll reply with my number
Re: Is Sêx Necessary During Dating? by zakkyzakes: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
qtguru:

Religious upbringing.
🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby-mama-drama / I;m So Hrt Broken / Can U Stand A Girl That Dumped U And Want U Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.