Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (6458 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Tell me a section from the constitution that states that HIV is illegal.

And again, which section from your constitution does it states that it's not illegal to have backdoor consensual abortion?

By comparing HIV with illegal abortions, you're basically saying it's a crime because you can't compare something that is not a crime with something that's regarded as a crime.

It's like comparing a murder with someone who killed a scorpion.
bercarray:
Spreading HIV is illegal and I repeat spreading HIV is illegal and that is what you people do in your country and keep killing yourself with it, but you're here defending it with your life. Whether 1million people dies of abortion or we do it back door also, it not illegal to have consensual abortion.
If every country has irresponsible, then does that not mean your country has more compared to Nigeria? considering the fact you guys are not even large in numbers. Give us some credit baby

By the way, you keep talking about having HIV, i never said it was a crime, but all i've been talking about, which is the genesis of this argument right from the start is SPREADING IT!, which is what you people do.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Tell me a section from the constitution that states that HIV is illegal.

And again, which section from your constitution does it states that it's not illegal to have backdoor consensual abortion?

By comparing HIV with illegal abortions, you're basically saying it's a crime because you can't compare something that is not a crime with something that's regarded as a crime.

It's like comparing a murder with someone who killed a scorpion.
Young Lady I just said Having HIV is legal, spreading it is not,and spreading it is what we have been talking about not having it. Show me one section that says spreading HIV is legal also

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lol... I asked first... Show me a section from the constitution that states that spreading HIV is illegal.

And remember that things that are not stated in the constitution to be illegal are automatically legal.

bercarray:
Young Lady I just said Having HIV is legal, spreading it is not,and spreading it is what we have been talking about not having it. Show me one section that says spreading HIV is legal also
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
But you still discriminate them from getting other jobs.

Discrimination is discrimination.
Then I doubt if u know what discrimination is, in the first place. We are denying not them jobs because we don't want them in our society, or because we don't want to have anything to do with them, we are still friends with them and do things with them, but if some their activities will become a threat to other innocent people we deny them the activities. Simple it's not to hard to understand now.
By the way it has been helpful to us, you guys that sees prevention as discriminating u keep sharing it and it keeps killing you guys. Do you want us to adopt that method so that many people can die?

Talking about discriminating in the whole of Africa your county was/is known for apartheid related stuff. I know it's still happens but not much as before and you're here talking about discrimination? Save yourself that effort please

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... I asked first... Show me a section from the constitution that states that spreading HIV is illegal.

And remember that things that are not stated in the constitution to be illegal are automatically legal.

Then why don't u declare HIV spreading spree and let's see the trophy you'll get for it. Only God knows how many years behind the bars.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by skj1377(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's "let's make love" not " let's make babies" the issue is some babies hide like James bond. The baby of the poster actually pretended to be dead or aborted only to demand food after the abortionist had left. What a smart pregnancy.
Protected sex is not sweet in fact it's a waste of time. It's better to have one partner then perform family planning. Marriage does not guarantee frequent or enjoyable sex either.
Samantha124:
Why does it sounds like abortion is more of a culture in Nigeria? And the worst part of it all is that it's illegal there.

I always hear stories on this forum of abortions this and abortions that.

Why have unprotected sex if you can't own up to your mistakes and learn from them?

Respect your country's laws and stop having unprotected sex out of wedlock, or abstain from sex all at once... Else you guys should campaign for abortion to be legalized in Nigeria since you love it so much.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yet Nigerian men keep coming to SA and some marry SA ladies..🤣🤣🤣

You can try to sugarcoat it anyway you like but the the bottom line is that discrimination is discrimination.
bercarray:
Then I doubt if u know what discrimination is, in the first place. We are denying not them jobs because we don't want them in our society, or because we don't want to have anything to do with them, we are still friends with them and do things with them, but if some their activities will become a threat to other innocent people we deny them the activities. Simple it's not to hard to understand now.
By the way it has been helpful to us, you guys that sees prevention as discriminating u keep sharing it and it keeps killing you guys. Do you want us to adopt that method so that many people can die?

Talking about discriminating in the whole of Africa your county was/is known for apartheid related stuff. I know it's still happens but not much as before and you're here talking about discrimination? Save yourself that effort please
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
You haven't showed me any section from the constitution.
bercarray:
Then why don't u declare HIV spreading spree and let's see the trophy you'll get for it. Only God knows how many years behind the bars.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Spagi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na me Bleep am ni
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by iamNifemi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Receive the grace and enablement to be ready in Jesus name. Ndi ara
Agozskey:
Hi guys, I know u guys will banter me... I accept any form of insult tnx...
My girlfriend and I have been together for a year now and the relationship has been great, so we usually have unprotected sex buh I make sure I don't release inside her buh as God may have it, we found out she was pregnant and I wanted to keep the bby buh she didn't want to keep the pregnancy, so we decided to abort it, which we did with the help of one of our friends (girl). The first week wasn't okay, because she was experiencing pains everyday, due to the abortion, the second week seemed perfect no issues, she wasn't feeling anything at all.
This week now all of a sudden she's exhibiting symptoms again... And she has not seen her period, meanwhile we've not had sex since... I don't understand again, I'm not really ready financially yet, buh I'm a bit okay buh the problem is her family, She's just 19 and I'm 22, pls any advice... Thank you

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
You haven't showed me any section from the constitution.
you can read it up online yourself. It's there. Not just in Nigeria only but all over the world.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
You're the one who brought it up, so the burden of proof is on you.

Prove it.
bercarray:
you can read it up online yourself. It's there. Not just in Nigeria only but all over the world.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
You're the one who brought it up, so the burden of proof is on you.

Prove it.
https://www.hivjustice.net/news/nigeria-senate-passes-law-criminalising-hiv-non-disclosure-exposure-and-transmission-with-vague-and-overly-broad-statutes-in-the-sexual-offences-bill/
At least u can read, I don't have to do that for you

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Yet Nigerian men keep coming to SA and some marry SA ladies..🤣🤣🤣

You can try to sugarcoat it anyway you like but the the bottom line is that discrimination is discrimination.
Well if the discrimination has been helpful to protect us, then we love it here and those affected aren't complaining.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Agozskey(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
iamNifemi:
Receive the grace and enablement to be ready in Jesus name. Ndi ara
u too onye ara grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Then it means you guys are breaking two laws in Nigeria... grin grin grin

It seems like breaking the law is a hobby there.
bercarray:
https://www.hivjustice.net/news/nigeria-senate-passes-law-criminalising-hiv-non-disclosure-exposure-and-transmission-with-vague-and-overly-broad-statutes-in-the-sexual-offences-bill/
At least u can read, I don't have to do that for you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Then why do Nigerians keep coming to SA in numbers every year?

Why can't you also protect yourselves by not coming to SA?
bercarray:
Well if the discrimination has been helpful to protect us, then we love it here and those affected aren't complaining.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Then it means you guys are breaking two laws in Nigeria... grin grin grin

It seems like breaking the law is a hobby there.
grin grin grin we are not spreading HIV like body spray here in Nigeria compared to your country. So we are not breaking two laws ma. Meanwhile your law keeping country keeps killing each other with the so called virus. I wonder what kind of law you guys keep then.

Nigerians coming to south Africa to marry your girls, maybe they are the ignorant once we have here and we are happy they've moved to a country that inhabits people like them. On a second thought why are yours girls agreeing to marry them?. I think its because they are scared of marrying their South African counterpart, and when South African men sees how good they are doing, they were jealous and started xenophobic.
I know you're stubborn but then.....

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Allisgud: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
The fetus baby be like una dey crase oh,una won dey swallow that eba alone u don't want me to chop inside the 8k palliative grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by chymeze: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
I always feel like shedding tears when I hear how casually people talk about abortion! It's shocking at this degenerate and extremely wicked level this world has turned into. You can so casually kill an unborn innocent child and still have the conscience to come openly and say you killed it? What level of wickedness is this? How then are you different from bandits and terrorists who casually kill people around? God forbid, this is disgusting!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dickson178(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
At the age 19 for a girl isn't bad if she's pregnant. Then at the age of 22 to 30yrs isn't bad for a man to bear children
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
I find it funny that you're not spreading HIV like body spray, but you're doing illegal abortions like you're slaughtering chickens.

If you can protect yourselves from HIV, then what's stopping you guys from protecting yourselves from iilegal abortions when they have the most severe consequences?
bercarray:
grin grin grin we are not spreading HIV like body spray here in Nigeria compared to your country. So we are not breaking two laws ma. Meanwhile your law keeping country keeps killing each other with the so called virus. I wonder what kind of law you guys keep then.

Nigerians coming to south Africa to marry your girls, maybe they are the ignorant once we have here and we are happy they've moved to a country that inhabits people like them. On a second thought why are yours girls agreeing to marry them?. I think its because they are scared of marrying their South African counterpart, and when South African men sees how good they are doing, they were jealous and started xenophobic.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
As for SA ladies, they only want your money... Go check for the kind of SA women your brothers go for when they come here and you'll see what I mean... grin grin grin

But apart from that, you guys just can't live without us, every year you'll be coming to the same HIV infested country that you claim you're protecting yourselves from in Nigeria... grin grin grin

I remember when Air Peace came to fetch Nigerians free of charge back in 2019, most of them didn't leave... grin grin

bercarray:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I find it funny that you're not spreading HIV like body spray, but you're doing illegal abortions like you're slaughtering chickens.

If you can protect yourselves from HIV, then what's stopping you guys from protecting yourselves from illegal abortions when they have the most severe consequences?
If You guys abide by the law and not having illegal abortions, why can't you abide by same law and protect yourself from spreading HIV like body spray, when it keeps killing you guys in large proportion year in year out. Afterall the abortion we are doing is not killing us in large proportion compared to how HIV is killing you guys in large proportion. if abortion is killing 30000 people in nigeria every year out of over 200million people, that is like around 0.6 percentage of the population, Compare that to over 50000 people dying every year out of your country's population i guess the figure will be more than ours. Do the math. At least you should know how to calculate per centage.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
As for SA ladies, they only want your money... Go check for the kind of SA women your brothers go for when they come here and you'll see what I mean... grin grin grin

But apart from that, you guys just can't live without us, every year you'll be coming to the same HIV infested country that you claim you're protecting yourselves from in Nigeria... grin grin grin

I remember when Air Peace came to fetch Nigerians free of charge back in 2019, most of them didn't leave... grin grin

Are you trying to say south African girls are lazy sets of that can work for their money, But depends on foreigners to feed them? or perhaps, in another angle, South African men are so stingy that they don't spend well for their ladies, Lastly maybe you are trying to tell me south african men are so poor that can't spend on their ladies the way Nigerians do?

Same way Dstv, MTN and the likes are still here despite the threat against them during the xenophobic attack

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
You haven't answered my question Sir.
bercarray:
If You guys abide by the law and not having illegal abortions, why can't you abide by same law and protect yourself from spreading HIV like body spray, when it keeps killing you guys in large proportion year in year out. Afterall the abortion we are doing is not killing us in large proportion compared to how HIV is killing you guys in large proportion. if abortion is killing 30000 people in nigeria every year out of over 200million people, that is like around 0.6 percentage of the population, Compare that to over 50000 people dying every year out of your country's population i guess the figure will be more than ours. Do the math. At least you should know how to calculate per centage.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
I said check the kind of SA women your brothers are attracted to when they get here in SA... They only go for wasted street girls and end up settling down with them, the kind of girls no SA man would want to settle down with.

But what can we say? They're doing the Lord's work by cleaning all the dirt from the streets of SA.. grin grin
bercarray:
Are you trying to say south African girls are lazy sets of that can work for their money, But depends on foreigners to feed them? or perhaps, in another angle, South African men are so stingy that they don't spend well for their ladies, Lastly maybe you are trying to tell me south african men are so poor that can't spend on their ladies the way Nigerians do?

Same way Dstv, MTN and the likes are still here despite the threat against them during the xenophobic attack
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
You haven't answered my question Sir.
The answer to your question lies in whatever reason(s) you give as to why you guys that are law abiding and not having illegal abortions, can't abide by same law and protect yourself from spreading HIV like body spray, when it keeps killing you guys in large proportion year in year out?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I said check the kind of SA women your brothers are attracted to when they get here in SA... They only go for wasted street girls and end up settling down with them, the kind of girls no SA man would want to settle down with.

But what can we say? They're doing the Lord's work by cleaning all the dirt from the streets of SA.. grin grin
Then if that is the case, why did your good men that cannot settle down with your street girls declare attack on nigeran men, after all they are cleaning up the street. Why are they so pained to their bone marrow. I guess they're after the street girls too

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
We're not having illegal abortions because abortion is legal in SA and women and girls are free to go to any hospital to do it safely.

Our reasons are not the same, so answer my question Sir.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
bercarray:
The answer to your question lies in whatever reason(s) you give as to why you guys that are law abiding and not having illegal abortions, can't abide by same law and protect yourself from spreading HIV like body spray, when it keeps killing you guys in large proportion year in year out?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Most of your men are doing crimes here... Go and watch a show called Sizokuthola and you'll see what I mean.
bercarray:
Then if that is the case, why did your good men that cannot settle down with your street girls declare attack on nigeran men, after all they are cleaning up the street. Why are they so pained to their bone marrow. I guess they're after the street girls too
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bercarray(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Samantha124:
We're not having illegal abortions because abortion is legal in SA and women and girls are free to go to any hospital to do it safely.

Our reasons are not the same, so answer my question Sir.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Young lady you did not answer the question. I am not asking you about abortion, all I ask is about HIV. Why can't u guys abide by law and stop spreading it when it kills you year in year out? I'm asking again. This time read carefully.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? / My Search Begins / My Experience With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.