Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (19026 Views)

She Greeted 9 guys During Our Outing Who She Claims Are Her Exes / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2011
These days most naija babes in their despirate attempt to hook up with a guy lie about their being virgins.Its no surprise that even ashis even claim to be virgins.This is the number of ways to know if a girl is lying to you about being a virgin.
1:Slippers breast:Now if a babe tells u she is a virgin and her breast dey fall like slippers then make u know say na lie she dey lie.A real virgin"s breast are pointed and they tend to point upwards.
2:Ikebe super(omo bakassi):now if a babe wey get big yansh tell u say she be virgin omo make u know say na scam she wan try scam u.a babe with very big yansh can never be a virgin becoz na regular sex dey make a girl grow big yansh.
3:she too dey tear eye for money: now another way to know a girl who is not a virgin even though she claims of being one is if she too like money.now only a non virgin would know the pleasures of what money can buy because she is exposed to the world and they use it in buying wigs,makeup and clothes all in their bid to attract a man.
4:she claims she is born again:omo my guy wen a naija babe start to dey tell u say she be born again and a virgin and dat she wont engage in sex becoz its a sin then thats the time u should be on ur guard ooo! grin.She might just be saying it to impress you and give u the false impression that she is a good girl when in actual fact she is worse than an ashi.Also note that those babes wey dey do night runz for abuja and Lagos na members of these so called new generation churches.
PS
Note that the last naija virgin got disvirgined in 1988 and the average age a naija babe disvirgins is 14 yrs .
Reality check
there are no virgins in naija grin
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by LesbianBoy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
lefulefu:

These days most naija babes in their despirate attempt to hook up with a guy lie about their being virgins.Its no surprise that even ashis even claim to be virgins.This is the number of ways to know if a girl is lying to you about being a virgin.
1:Slippers bosom:Now if a babe tells u she is a virgin and her bosom dey fall like slippers then make u know say na lie she dey lie.A real virgin"s bosom are pointed and they tend to point upwards.
2:Ikebe super(omo bakassi):now if a babe wey get big yansh tell u say she be virgin omo make u know say na scam she wan try scam u.a babe with very big yansh can never be a virgin becoz na regular sex dey make a girl grow big yansh.
3:she too dey tear eye for money: now another way to know a girl who is not a virgin even though she claims of being one is if she too like money.now only a non virgin would know the pleasures of what money can buy because she is exposed to the world and they use it in buying wigs,makeup and clothes all in their bid to attract a man.
4:she claims she is born again:omo my guy wen a naija babe start to dey tell u say she be born again and a virgin and dat she wont engage in sex becoz its a sin then thats the time u should be on your guard ooo! grin.She might just be saying it to impress you and give u the false impression that she is a good girl when in actual fact she is worse than an ashi.Also note that those babes wey dey do night runz for abuja and Lagos na members of these so called new generation churches.
PS
Note that the last naija virgin got disvirgined in 1988 and the average age a naija babe disvirgins is 14 yrs .
Reality check
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Lax75(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lefu-Swag!

My manz!

Back again to educate the people grin
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Skii(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
Don't know why but i just seem to be in nairaland mood today
Ok as per telling a virgin or not, in my opinion, there are still virgins, i know some
i agree with the brea$t thingy. though not totally. some come naturally
then there is the behaviour pattern and its sometimes easy to tell. again not totally accurate but a lady or womans freedom of movement around a guy. its a pointer
then sometimes its in their looks. women actively involved appear to look older (no statistics to prove though, but its generally thought so in some corners)

my thoughts

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by MrsChima1(f): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
Op

A virgin rejected you too? undecided
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
Lax75:

Lefu-Swag!

My manz!

Back again to educate the people grin
u know for my village the elders tell me say knowledge na power grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by slimyem: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
op,all your points hold no water.
And then i wonder why a girl should lie about being a virgin to someone who's most probably gon sleep with her.doesnt make sense!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Lax75(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
lefulefu:

u know for my village the elders tell me say knowledge na power grin

Lefu-Swag for presido!

Go on so on. All students present grin
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2011
slimyem:

op,all your points hold no water.
And then i wonder why a girl should lie about being a virgin to someone who's most probably gon sleep with her.doesnt make sense!
Of course all my points hold water and even ice block sef.The reason u naija babes lie about being virgins is because u want to get married by all means and u think telling your prospective husbands tht u are virgins will give them the impression that u are innocent to the ways of the world.You all want to eat ur cake and have it at the same time abi? grin.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by slimyem: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2011
lefulefu:

Of course all my points hold water and even ice block sef.The reason u naija babes lie about being virgins is because u want to get married by all means and u think telling your prospective husbands tht u are virgins will give them the impression that u are innocent to the ways of the world.You all want to eat your cake and have it at the same time abi? grin.
you dont get it.do you?
What's d point in lying to a man you want to marry especially about something as visible as virginity?
How would a marriage built on lies survive especially in this age and time when even the one built on truths dont survive?
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ POST!

DUMB! DUMBER!! DUMBEST!!!. . . . .

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
slimyem:

you dont get it.do you?
What's d point in lying to a man you want to marry especially about something as visible as virginity?
How would a marriage built on lies survive especially in this age and time when even the one built on truths dont survive?
abe oooo make u ask those of ur colleagues wey dey lie about virginity why dem dey do am and not me.But if i wan guess am the main reason why dem they lie na to score pointsa and to give the poor bobo the impression say dem be innocent girls grin.
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
Girls lying about being virgins is nothing new but then they only do this if the man in question has an unusuall obsession about virgins.
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by coolviv: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2011
Don't agree, plenty virgins out there with DNA for big breastss(sometimes causing slippersness)and well-endowed backyard. Plenty ashis wit pointed north bound breastss and flat backyards.
Therefore, above statement is illogical, subjective, slandering and generally hateful to females. so teenage girls raped by uncles or guardians r no virgins physically but how about mentally?

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Princek12(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2011
sexkillz:

@ POST!

DUMB! DUMBER!! DUMBEST!!!. . . . .

E be like say dem don swear for you. Person no even fit open thread for NL make you no abuse am? You get work so?
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2011
coolviv:

Don't agree, plenty virgins out there with DNA for big breastss(sometimes causing slippersness)and well-endowed backyard. Plenty ashis wit pointed north bound breastss and flat backyards.
Therefore, above statement is illogical, subjective, slandering and generally hateful to females.
Gbam!!!

end of discussion.
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Rhymez(m): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2011
@poster. Your second point is the dumbest ever. Sexx doesnt increase the butt. Besides we have virgins with big butt.
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
Princek12:

E be like say dem don swear for you. Person no even fit open thread for NL make you no abuse am? You get work so?
Quintessentially DUMB comment! With DUMBER questions!. . . SMH!. . .
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by TomFord: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
Sexkillz o!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
VIRGIN HUNTERS ON PROWL: BEWARE! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by lovelydoll: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
lefulefu:

1:Slippers bosom:Now if a babe tells u she is a virgin and her bosom dey fall like slippers then make u know say na lie she dey lie.A real virgin"s bosom are pointed and they tend to point upwards.
4:she claims she is born again:omo my guy wen a naija babe start to dey tell u say she be born again and a virgin and dat she wont engage in sex becoz its a sin then thats the time u should be on your guard ooo! grin.She might just be saying it to impress you and give u the false impression that she is a good girl when in actual fact she is worse than an ashi.Also note that those babes wey dey do night runz for abuja and Lagos na members of these so called new generation churches.
PS
Reality check

ewwww i had a very big backside when i was 11,does that mean i no be virgin.

anyways sex makes you lose weight sometimes,so it should decrease the backside
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Princek12(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
lovelydoll:

ewwww i had a very big backside when i was 11,does that mean i no be virgin.

anyways sex makes you lose weight sometimes,so it should decrease the backside

make we see
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Njgirl1: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
and just when I tot mr cork post has bagged 2011 nls dumbest lefu snatched it at d dying minute.
Strafing does not sag the breast its nature, gravity, largenes and rapid weight loss that does.
Lefu what of girls with naturaly big backs and bad chicks wt flat back? Abi in d bid to diss 9ja gals u risked being viewed by nls as one with no wisdom. Dude straf does not increase size of the back.
I just hope people see u 4 what u are; an insane misogynist unemployed 9ja graduate that cant land a date and hence vents his frustration on nl. I hope no1 believes this weed inspired bullsh1t

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mr. Poster, you are wrong man. There are millions of virgins in Nigeria. Just keep your eyes open, you will meet them.
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^
I pray he does not meet any
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
I don't know which is Dumber: the OP or the mumus urging him on

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by MrsChima1(f): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
A proud virgin.
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Flashaldrin(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
op should be restricted to the joke section
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Mynd44: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
Even they kicked him out
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Flashaldrin(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked awwww. poor lefool(X2)
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by seedord247(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

A proud virgin.

Replying while sleeping . . . grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin by Beync(f): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
Op till you stop patronizing Ashis you will never meet a virgin among them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.