Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? (6049 Views)

990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic / Who Is Lady Wendy C. Schroeder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by minto(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2007
I was having a chat with a friend last Sunday about lady evangelism and that reminded of this vibrant woman of God,who was one of the front runners of lady evangelism in Nigeria, Evangelist Bola Odeleke of 'Agbara Olorun kii ba ti' ministry. I remember I attended Sunday service twice in the church located somewhere on Okota layout, off Cele bus stop but I've not heard about this woman and her ministry for a long while now.
Can someone give me an update?
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by WWJD(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2007
She remarried (so she changed her name) another pastor and now divorced (so I don't know what name she uses now). She still pastors her church around Okota (but I don't think it is as big as it used to be).
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by graca7(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
My Bishop( Bola Odeleke) is waxing strong in the LORD. You may wish to join us on Saturday 29th for our reunion programe from 12noon at KIIBATI's place Okota (cele express Busstop). the church is marching on. smiley wink
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by i4serious: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2007
graca7,
Since when have u been attending this church?Long time ago or newly?So thank God for His mercy.God is still at the work of restoration.He still restores his own elect.
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by shinystar(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2007
Graca7,

I will like to be part of the reunion. Kindly let me have the description to the address from Oshodi. Bless you.
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by olale4life: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2007
Bishop bola odeleke is well and o.k, the church is marching on and growing.She is still actively involve in evangelism.After over 30yrs in ministry the lord has been replenishing his anointing on her life.Her ministry is still at okota rd off cele bus stop oshodi expressway.She runs a very powerful outreach meetings every wednesday morning at 7am,and 6pm.Last thursday of every month she runs a special programe the lord gave her called THE NIGHT OF GOD`S THRONE.Each of this meetings are interdenominational.The ministries still have branches around nigeria.YOU ARE WELCOME TO XPERIENCE THE POWER OF GOD THAT NEVER FAILS.
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by cgift(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2007
WWJD:

She remarried (so she changed her name) another pastor and now divorced (so I don't know what name she uses now). She still pastors her church around Okota (but I don't think it is as big as it used to be).

Her case has a semblance with that of the most anointed woman ever, Kathryn Khulman.
olale4life:

Bishop bola odeleke is well and o.k, the church is marching on and growing.She is still actively involve in evangelism.After over 30yrs in ministry the lord has been replenishing his anointing on her life.Her ministry is still at okota rd off cele bus stop oshodi expressway.She runs a very powerful outreach meetings every wednesday morning at 7am,and 6pm.Last thursday of every month she runs a special programe the lord gave her called THE NIGHT OF GOD`S THRONE.Each of this meetings are interdenominational.The ministries still have branches around nigeria.YOU ARE WELCOME TO XPERIENCE THE POWER OF GOD THAT NEVER FAILS.

Thank God for her life. My heart is filled with joy hearing this soothing news.
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by Purist(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2007
'Lady Evangelist'? Divorced? Christian?
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by KDK(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2007
Hmmm, a woman a bishop? Where do these guys get these ideas from? Or is it my version of the bible that is outdated or mis -translated? I can't remember my bible saying that a bishop should be the wife of one man or the wife of one wife. Well, na una sabi sha. I still don't support the idea of elevating the woman above what God apportioned to her in the bible. Even kuhlman knew her position in the church which was why as soon as she married, she took up a supporting role even though the marriage was not of God as proper procedure was not followed.
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by IDINRETE: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2007
KDK:

Hmmm, a woman a bishop? Where do these guys get these ideas from? Or is it my version of the bible that is outdated or mis -translated? I can't remember my bible saying that a bishop should be the wife of one man or the wife of one wife. Well, na una sabi sha. I still don't support the idea of elevating the woman above what God apportioned to her in the bible. Even kuhlman knew her position in the church which was why as soon as she married, she took up a supporting role even though the marriage was not of God as proper procedure was not followed.

It is not god's apportionment but paul's misogynistic idea and his male chauvinistic ego that relegates women to second class citizen, do you think god  entertains the issue of male superiority in dealing with human affairs?
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by KDK(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ IDINRETE
A woman can be an evangelist but a BISHOP  ?  DEFINITELY NO!!!!!     

His misogynistic idea and his male chauvinistic ego  , ok o o o, Then u better don't read anything written by Paul 'because it would have been something based on his personal opinion rather than in accordance to what is written in 2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The Paul you are talking about is the man God used to set the standard operating system in the church and in the christian home. This is same PAUL that described himself thus:  phil 3:  4 -9

4though I myself have reasons for such confidence.If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: 5circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; 6as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless.

7But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith

Is it this same Paul that said in GAL 1:

15But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,

16To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood.

Do you think if this saying did not pleased God, He (God) wouldn't have removed from the bible ages ago. Why not totally throw away all Paul said. Why take some and condemn some? If you know you want to follow something, follow it whole heartedly, don't follow it partially by selecting the parts that suits you. Take for instance the issue of tithe, some preachers will condemn the mosaic laws yet they will ask people to give tithe. I don't remember anything like tithe being mentioned in the new testament. Why seelect things that suit you and throw away the rest. The reason for the woman being "relegated" as you choose to call it is clearly defined in the bible as she was who made man separate from God. Why didn't God make a woman a ruler in Isreal? The highest position a woman reached on was the position of a Judge and it came along with the office of being a prophet and did your bible tell you that Deborah married? You must know why Deborah became a judge, if you don't study the book of Deborah well.
Why didn't JESUS make the women who were sponsoring the ministry while He was on earth among the 12 disciples? Why didn't they replace Judas iscariot with one of the women who were with JESUS after all the women saw JESUS before the males? There are some things that don't add up and as such we need not go to heaven to confirm 'because simple wisdom will make things clearer.

You can choose to be bitter against God for placing such an edict in place but what right has the clay to ask the POTTER questions? My prayer is that God will give us all more understanding of His ways for who can fully comprehend God?

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? by KDK(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ IDIRETE,
I decided to follow the History of your posts and I observed that it will be a pure waste of time replying you further grin grin grin. God help you and remember that JESUS loves. You post like a muslim but remember that JESUS is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one commeth unto the father but by HIM (JESUS). cool

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Is A Servant Of The Devil - EXPOSED!!! / Islamic And Christian Religion What Is The Difference / The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.