Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following (3924 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by Akagha1: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
When trying to gauge if a woman is interested in being approached, it’s good to pay attention to her non-verbal cues and body language. There are some common signs that may indicate she wants you to approach her:

1. Eye Contact.

If she maintains frequent eye contact and smiles when you lock eyes, it’s a positive sign. Consistent eye contact shows she’s engaged and interested in you.

2. Proximity.

If she positions herself close to you, it’s a clear signal she wants to be noticed. Whether at a social gathering or in a casual setting, if she lingers nearby, she might be waiting for you to approach.

3. Body Orientation.

Watch her body language. If she turns her body towards you, faces you directly, or leans in during conversation, these are signs of receptiveness and interest.

Read more>>>https://heathlinecare.com/signs-she-wants-you-to-approach-her/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yeah right

That's how Amaka gained my attention that time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by endsarrrs(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
tongue
Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
The economy is so bad right now so make no woman approach me make everybody dey their dey angry

14 Likes

Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dey play

I experienced all what you typed up there and even more to the extent that people around even knew she likes me ,people wey get shop near her shop self notice, my neighbors all of them self know

guess what, I made the move but she say she be married woman

thereafter she start to dey all seriousness green light again and ,I still made my move but she turned me down

after the rejections she will then increase the green light again so that I won't run away and I will still go meet her again

note : this goes on for several times

that's when I concluded that she might be a witch or something

was it supposed to be that difficult

I left the area one day and travel to PH, guess when she saw me carrying my bags, she still gives those heavy green light ooo sotay after 4 times I stopped to go dey meet her o naso she come dey face my directions dey look me dey smile dey happy and everyone in that street know say she dey die for me sotay if I dey come from distance them go come dey look her direction at the same time dey talk small small, me I go just do like say I no sabi anything

what could be the issue

is she okay at all or she just want dey torment me

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by Sirbruno3000(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hope the Amaka no disappoint you?
illicit:
Yeah right

That's how Amaka gained my attention that time
Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Hope the Amaka no disappoint you?

Na mẹ disappoint her

Unintentionally
undecided
Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by Greystone: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Merch:
The economy is so bad right now so make no woman approach me make everybody dey their dey angry

Lmao…
Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by talented321: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
He dey happen' man g
BigBlackPreek:
Dey play

I experienced all what you typed up there and even more to the extent that people around even knew she likes me ,people wey get shop near her shop self notice, my neighbors all of them self know

guess what, I made the move but she say she be married woman

thereafter she start to dey all seriousness green light again and ,I still made my move but she turned me down

after the rejections she will then increase the green light again so that I won't run away and I will still go meet her again

note : this goes on for several times

that's when I concluded that she might be a witch or something

was it supposed to be that difficult

I left the area one day and travel to PH, guess when she saw me carrying my bags, she still gives those heavy green light ooo sotay after 4 times I stopped to go dey meet her o naso she come dey face my directions dey look me dey smile dey happy and everyone .

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by udofia234(m): 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin grin grin

Merch:
Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by meobizy(f): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2023
"How bold. How courageous."
- Women.
Re: When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following by Kevineleven(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Women like to be admired, sometimes the green light is just for you to keep admiring them from a distance, the moment you make the move she will reject you.
Why is that?
She is just trying to see if she can still attract her kind of man.
YeH it's just an exercise.

(1) (Reply)

Hookup Culture Among Hausa Fulani Girls Is Non Existent / Flirting Is Healthy? / Problems Facing Our Youth On Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.