Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. (24096 Views)

Angry PSG Fans Hang Banners In Protest Of Possible Pogba Signing From Man Utd / Manchester United Confirm Ander Herrera Exit, Fans React (Photos) / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Swipa: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
O na na na na
Iye iye iye iye iye
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by yemi1504: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
hustla:
Was time for de gea to go

Now get a striker (maybe Kane but that's unlikely till next season) and DM and offload Maguire, Sancho, Henderson, Mctominay and Brandon Williams

Abi
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by 8stargeneral: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Congratulations

Welcome to old Trafford

Good luck
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by sprints1: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Emperormartin:
Rigobert song would still be thinking where he got it all wrong by sending this lad home from world cup...

The person you pursued from Cameroon national team is now in one of the world's biggest club which you didn't even attain while playing.
somebody that will flop the only African that played well for united us Quincy fortune Ferguson still forced him out. This one no go last
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Dbest10: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
I see Onana, because of his bad attitude having issues with the pumpous Ten hang
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by ZAddyMaGista(m): 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
FLYFIRE:
Can someone mark this....unfortunately ManU will still not make 2nd on the 2023/24 table in the end.

UNITED will make 1st position abi??
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by humberjade: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!

I see Manchester united lifting the Premier league this season.
This is how the top 4 will be:

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal

Dey play 🤣🤣
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Blackestjunior(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
humberjade:

Dey play 🤣🤣

I will quote you when the season ends
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by lekanation(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
reiddecuti:
Man U? that doesn't know how to use black players...
Rashford na white Fred too Wan bissaka

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Lumidee007(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!
Ur reasoning na like ur monika

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Olarewaju89: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal

Dey play OK undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Raf4: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
He will surely concede 5 goals against Liverpool FC. It is given.
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Femeazy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal
Just de play!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Bigchristo: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
DesChyko:
Andre Onana has joined Manchester United on a contract running until June 2028, with the option of a further year, subject to international clearance.

The Cameroonian goalkeeper has kept 104 clean sheets in 255 club appearances.

He won three league titles and two KNVB Cups with Ajax before joining Inter in 2022.

Last season, he won the Coppa Italia and recorded the most clean sheets in the Champions League.

Andre Onana said:

“To join Manchester United is an incredible honour and I have worked hard all my life to get to this moment, overcoming many obstacles along the way. Walking out at Old Trafford to defend our goal and contribute to the team will be another amazing experience. This is the start of a new journey for me, with new teammates, and new ambitions to fight for.

“Manchester United has a long history of incredible goalkeepers, and I will now give everything to create my own legacy in the coming years. I am excited by the opportunity to work again with Erik ten Hag, and I can’t wait to play my part in the success I know he is determined to deliver at this great football club.”

John Murtough, Manchester United's football director, said:

“Andre was our top choice to become the new goalkeeper for Manchester United, with exactly the right profile of technical attributes and personality. Having achieved success throughout his career, we know that Andre will further add to the winning mentality we are building within our squad.

“He is already one of the world’s best goalkeepers and at the age of 27 we firmly believe that he can develop even further over the coming years.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/transfer-news-man-utd-complete-signing-of-andre-onana-from-inter?

Onana had earlier shared a Goodbye message with Inter Milan as he announced his departure for Manchester.
Good signing
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by hustla(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
kiddkash:

You didn't add martial

That one is always hiding

Phil Jones of a striker grin
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Shugargal(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Onana you no go better club, out of all the Premier league clubs, na Man U ,you see.ok oo All the best.
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by humberjade: 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blackestjunior:

I will quote you when the season ends

May God spare our lives wink
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by 43Ronin: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
onana is no longer as good as he was in Ajax. age don catch up to am. man u went late 2 d parry
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Icuib4cu: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by orohbiro(f): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Wow are you really a lady
yes y did u ask?
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Icuib4cu: 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal
grin Am sorry you can't see clearly given the above .try and see again
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Unrated900(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Waste of money
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by orohbiro(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Your comment, most ladies dey support man u and the rest but them barely know their coach name not to talk of anthony
this is stone age
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Unrated900(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
This guy no sabiii keep pakaun
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Icuib4cu: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Dsimmer: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Goodluck to him na
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by unity004(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Or trey Songz' "o na na na, put ur hands in the air if you're fvcking 2nit" grin grin grin grin grin s
DesChyko:
Now for MUFC to unveil him with Rihanna's song 😁

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by phemmyfour: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
abibox02:
Waiting to see how it will pan out
He will fail woefully.... just like barthez did in Manu
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by obaidan: 12:23am On Jul 21, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal
Oga wake up, it's 7am already, u no go go work
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by Alpharey: 4:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Nice signing!!

1 Manchester united
2.Manchester city
3.Liverpool
4.Arsenal

You are allowed to dream big anyways 🤣🤣.
Re: Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan. by SaturnNick(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2023
DesChyko:
Now for MUFC to unveil him with Rihanna's song 😁
😂😂😂🙋

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? / Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit / Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.