Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting (18976 Views)

Naira Hits ₦1,000/$ Ahead Of CBN Sale To BDCs / Naira Hits N1,825 To Dollar Despite EFCC Gun Rescue Attempt / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Harmony92:
Don't mind them jor, Nigeria will be great again with recycled politicians
cheesy grin grin That is what they have being deceived into believing.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
PissInside:
It's actually favouring we online earners.

I sold $100 Bitcoin yesterday and got 86,000.

That 86k can't buy a 1.3kva generator in the Nigerian market. I mean the one that's a little bit above 'i pass my neighbour'. Infact, it's totally useless compared to its worth 3yrs back.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by ayo2008: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
860 is now low?
Na wa o!
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by a4cube: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2023
77up:
You remain the most foolish person on nairaland presently. You don't need you to tell us, we already knew that you Senseless lots happy about bad things , bad news is always good news to you all but what you forgot to know is that , everything happening is expected, Nigeria will be great , you all will be put to shame.
Nigeria will be great is old cliche for Buhari. Get another one for tinubu pls. May be "After shege comes shine"
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I tell you! cheesy grin i cannot wait for ££££ to hit 2000 naira. grin grin grin

Naigerians will miss Buhari very soon.
Only hungry Bingos, desire to return to their vomit.

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2023
favor914:
Only hungry Bingos, desire to return to their vomit.
grin grin cheesy This fuul will keep repeating the same word bingo till he grow old. I don't blame you that must be the only hope you have. grin grin grin grin grin just keep repeating the word bingo.

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by grandstar(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2023
It is frightening but no big deal. There was a time the Naira in 2017 fell to 512 or so at the parallel market only rise to around 365 and it stayed there for almost 3 years.

Even last year last quarter, it fell to 840 upon the announcement of the Naira swap and redesign until to increase in value 740 later.

However, the government needs to take strong action to restore confidence in the economy.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2023
a4cube:
Nigeria will be great is old cliche for Buhari. Get another one for tinubu pls. May be "After shege comes shine"
Everything for the Almijiris is Tinubu, Yet you have state Governors & Local governments?

How won’t people like you suffer in Nigeria, that don’t understand the game they find themselves in?

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Edusouls(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2023
ModAdvert:
Tinubu is the worst thing to have ever happened to Nigeria
this is just the beginning una never see anything, na just two months ooo
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2023
saintbillion:

How much u dey spend on expenses? Hehehe. Or do u know the meaning of favouring?
He doesn't know that 25000 in 2014 when dollar was abt 250 can get u goods worth more than 86000 now

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by ChristineC: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nàija is making progress I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by beyep: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
clinician2x:
I thought they said tinubu unified the naira dollar exchange rate and there's no more black market. Why are we still talking about black market and what exactly did tinubu do?

Just like wen u buy Chinese pone, on paper u will see 120mp when u use it u will see 12mp
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Edusouls(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
People are crying for buhari at this early stage, just few months, una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin cheesy This fuul will keep repeating the same word bingo till he grow old. I don't blame you that must be the only hope you have. grin grin grin grin grin just keep repeating the word bingo.
Only the Bingos desire to return to their vomit, Just Ike you are wishing for your darling President Buhari’s return?.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by symbianDON(m): 8:52am On Jul 21, 2023
ModAdvert:
the citizens of Agbado Republic of Cassava nation will never agree with you.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Edusouls:
People are crying for buhari at this early stage, just few months, una never see anything
The lazy Almijiris waiting for a miracle from a messiah, are the ones crying for the past.

They don’t know how to help themselves to prosper.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by jrusky(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2023
XerXers:
Shege-A-Thon

Yea you might be right but all the dust will settle down if a mad approach is taken.

Read below:

No way naira will not crash if 10 biggest earner in Nigeria stock market are foreign companies especially MTN with over $5billion in our stock market which is the highest and MTN is draining such massive market share back to South Africa and only contribution they made to Nigeria is employing Nigerians that is all pls fact check what I'm saying these drainage is a serious sabotage and pls can you name any Nigeria company in South Africa in their stock market? Yet hate us with passion after sabotaging our economy.

Bro you remember how GoTv same from South Africa stopped that young Nigeria guy from SE that want to bring indigenous satellite TV to compete with GoTv, same obasanjo that is shouting obi is one of the largest shareholder in GoTv under pretence name that intimidated that young man and sent him away. Fact check pls.

They are trying everything now to stop Innoson from producing vehicle by same South Africa planning to bring their automobile plant to Nigeria via back door to maul Innoson, Naira going down but wants their Rands to remain stronger, pls what a f u c k is all these?

Subsidy removal, those criminal on the racketing were the ones frustrating every effort the new govt is making because their source of milking Nigeeria is stopped and are the ones secretly colluding with oppositions to make sure the new govt never stable. This was the reason I said if Tinubu want to succeed he should drop omoluabi(gentleman) robe only a mad man can rule Nigeria and get result. Tinubu must go mad wallahi every demons will be silent.

Pls put sentiment apart, put political party affliction apart let Nigeria comes first then you will see where I'm coming from.

Too many demons siphoning this country economy their is no way Naira wont be falling and rising bro.

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by adonainana: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2023
No matter what anyone does or any president does

The biggest problem Nigeria has is it does not export enough and only relies on crude oil which is bought and sold based on the international world markets at any given time

Nigeria must export whatever it has to sell

Exports is like going and robbing anither country legitimate wealth legally by selling a product for profit for them

For instance look at the Uk anytime they need money they relax immigration and charge immigrants through thier nose to relocate and suffer with them . This is the most brilliant example of exporting in this context education to the world where people sell generational properties in thier homeland just to go and earn peanuts in return abroad

Nigeria dollar naira forex debacle can only be solved the day we begin to legally raid and sell something for the world to buy

Ask Sri Lanka, Venezuela, (Zimbabwe 08), it might get worse

Nigeria must build industries that can be sold abroad .

The rest is simply trying to manage an already bad situation
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by 1Dray(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
May the N860/$ favour me and my family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
ModAdvert:
Ok at least you have admitted, that the next 4 years of your life under President Tinubu will be the worst that it has ever been in The Federal Republic of Nigeria? Amen.

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

See this one cutting his nose to spite his face. Tell me after the nonsense you wrote, if you wouldn't still buy the fuel like others. You dey suffer but you dey happy say Tinubu dey mess up like say after Tinubu Nigeria no dey again.
Free that guy abeg,He saw the future he knew that Nigeria will be in a mess once Tinubu entered but Agbadorians were busy insulting him online and now it didn't take two months for what he said to start manifesting. So he has dy right to say anything he likes
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by kiddkash(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Good news this morning

Which means petrol go soon enter 800 per litre

Dr unanever C. Enitin says hi from Benin city
Barr unago C. Shege says hello from enugu
Mr. Unago C. Shege

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Calitoscassius(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
favor914:
Only the Bingos desire to return to their vomit, Just Ike you are wishing for your darling President Buhari’s return?.
grin grin grin exactly as i expected, just keep repeating the word bingo till you grow old grin grin grin i am glad you took my advice.

keep repeating the word bingo hopefully you will be able to afford to buy petrol, that is if you don't die of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
symbianDON:
the citizens of Agbado Republic of Cassava nation will never agree with you.
Only the Lazy ones like yourself will agree with him.

Almijiri The Federal Republic of Nigeria with its 210 million people owes you lazy Thing nothing.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by WAPINATION: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Seems Nigeria economy can't take fuel subsidy and floating of currency at the same time

Exactly! it just shows again how gullible and clueless Tinubu and APC government has always been because common sense should have employed them not to do all these at once but no they just want people to hail them for signing and approving things and policies they don't really understand how to manage the ripple effects, same way and pattern Buhari took and landed the country into big mess. If they continue like this it may bring the end of Nigeria..ooo Master at grabbing power by all means but woeful in proper governance.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
everything happening is expected, Nigeria will be great , you all will be put to shame.[/quote] U will keep on saying that till u get old. Dont stand up nd take what is yours
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin exactly as i expected, just keep repeating the word bingo till you grow old grin grin grin i am glad you took my advice.

keep repeating the word bingo hopefully you will be able to afford to buy petrol, that is if you don't die of starvation.
Die of starvation instead, unlike a Lazy Bingo that will go back to its vomit?
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by RepoMan007: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Seems Nigeria economy can't take fuel subsidy and floating of currency at the same time
the petrol subsidy was very crucial to keeping everyday needs cheap. Food, transport, education and more. The forex subsidy was even more influential and impacting than petrol. Most things coming from outside Nigeria, went through forex subsidy.

Petrol, medication, food, machines, spare parts, materials, fabric and many more.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by emorse(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
PissInside:
It's actually favouring we online earners.

I sold $100 Bitcoin yesterday and got 86,000.
Unfortunately, inflation will eat it all up eventually. Such that 86k would not be able to buy what 76k could buy two months ago cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by shortgun(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
imbless:

Please sir can I message you?
Beware, don't believe everything you read or see online.
Most times it's a bait.
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by Babastrong(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=Faber post=124557056]Thank God say I dey make money in dollars...Thank God for Sunday Emedion...who introduced me to making money online in 2015...

Bro wherever you are God bless you richly...I lost your contact and it still pains me till today.

Back to the matter...una never see something, dollar go hit 1500 before December shocked shocked[but/we/will/never/beg/you/for/food.
you/can/continue/your/shakara/among/your/family/members.lol]
Re: Naira Hits N860/$ Record Low On Black Market Ahead Of Central Bank Meeting by favor914: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2023
emorse:

Unfortunately, inflation will eat it all up eventually. Such that 86k would not be able to buy what 76k could buy two months ago cry cry cry cry
Ask him how he made the forex, instead of finding an excuse to wail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Features On Nasdaq Tower, New York / How Do You Retrieve Your Money From A Serial Onigbese? / FOREX: FG Orders CBN To Abolish Parallel Market - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.