Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue (52973 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / 29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by SaLongs1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
paramakina202:
In my place you can't marry 10th cousin unless there is no living person who can remember you are related.
That rule is in my place too and it is much more worse.

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by IyanuDeb(f): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
Think9ja:

Thank God for you..
I'm not generalising anything, I'm simply telling you the fact. Pls, try not to add weight, cos you won't like how men will start seeing you.

And why will a woman not know how to cook?

Na wa
not all men hate fat women
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Quebec91(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
cheesy
Sacchi1162:
Sugar mummy has said her own

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Negroid001(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2023
IyanuDeb:
not all men hate fat women
We dislike fat women.
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by AminuRano87(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
sorry which tribe?
Fulani
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by AminuRano87(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Feelings79:
Where's that?l seem to love it
It is Fulani culture everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by AminuRano87(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kobicove:

That means your mother-in-law is also your aunt?
No, my father in-law is my uncle
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by AminuRano87(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
KyleJason:

You're not ashamed of yourself with all the million babes around, you cannot toast babe outside your family.

It's your cousin blood you went to marry... You're not a man...They just remote your brain...Brainless and blind he goat.

You still have mouth to talk in public.
That's the cultural difference. Marriage between cousins is the best one in my culture. I am proud of my culture. If your culture see it as a bad one, na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.