Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue (52908 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
In my place you can't marry 10th cousin unless there is no living person who can remember you are related.

In my place second cousins can actually marry so far the relationship is maternal. We don't marry our paternal relations even to the 109th cousins, it is forbidden.

5 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by EleventhWeirdo: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Cutezt:
She should stop wearing all these mummy G.O cloth. That's why I tell every woman I date that I don't even want to see anything that looks like wrapper in the house.

Crappy talk! What you call mummy GO cloth is the modest attraction for some men. Stop generalizing your cynical views; not every man likes his woman to be whorelike

9 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Deeprooted: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Okay then...
Since they claim to love each other,

I dedicate “Fallin'” by Alicia Keys to them. Great jam!

By the way, this lady is thick. So beautiful!

"I love you" by Tank would have been a better song

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
That woman is older than the guy and she's just forcing herself on that helpless dude.

Mama things or sugar mummy things.

He will soon run away from the marriage when
she will tranform into a buffalo after giving birth to one or two kids at most.

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Skillsnigeria: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by AminuRano87(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
In my place you can't marry 10th cousin unless there is no living person who can remember you are related.
In my place it is very common for cousins to marry. It is even encouraged by elders. I myself married my cousin sister and we have three children now.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by omooba969(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Entanglement:
why this boy won destroy his life by marrying evening newspapers?

Is there no long women around?
What benefits will he have by fucking an expired pu.ssy?

Does pussy actually expire?

3 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Ibkrichie(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Okay then...

Very thick and older than the groom 🙂

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Jsucre(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Okay then...

I like her figure

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by omooba969(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2023
AminuRano87:

In my place it is very common for cousins to marry. It is even encouraged by elders. I myself married my cousin sister and we have three children now.

👍

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by stp211: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
my neighbour who is a Muslim married his first cousin related via his mother. The girls mother is the eldest.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Iffexx: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=124552621] cool Okay then...

[/quote

Nice 1
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Eriokanmi: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Okay then...

You no fit go Benue oo, as you dey appreciate the woman's beauty like this. Tivs have beautiful women. Most of them don't go outside their state . Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in Africa. Sadly, the encroachment of Western culture is making them behave strangely all in the name of feminism

6 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by omooba969(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Jsucre:
I like her figure

Her figure is what I refer to as a 'full platter'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by oxygeng: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
When she dry the guy blood finish love go end.

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by omooba969(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Princessstee:
She don use use punannni manipulate the poor boy grin

Or the guy don use gbola mess up her head-settings. smiley

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2023
AminuRano87:

You're not ashamed of yourself with all the million babes around, you cannot toast babe outside your family.

It's your cousin blood you went to marry... You're not a man...They just remote your brain...Brainless and blind he goat.

You still have mouth to talk in public.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by omooba969(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2023
nifemi25:
This nigga is carrying what only the woman can see...

Must be between 6.5 & 7 inches with a commendable girth. grin

The guy fit get rotor for waist sef...lol grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Medianna(f): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Cutezt:
She should stop wearing all these mummy G.O cloth. That's why I tell every woman I date that I don't even want to see anything that looks like wrapper in the house.
I hope you've married all of them by now?
Giving unnecessary rules for dating abi courtship

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by omooba969(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2023
Cutezt:

You na man wey sabi. 👍
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Thinkfree(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
do you know the meaning of 10th cousin that's over 600 year blood relatives

6 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Entanglement: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2023
omooba969:

Does pussy actually expire?
from the age of 35- above! That pussy is way beyond expired and any rod that goes in there is at owner's risk angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Odiknacker! Adekunle Cocker! Gbolanle knackonde!
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Kobicove(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
nifemi25:
This nigga is carrying what only the woman can see...

grin
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them continue to dey knack joor

Shebi them say Adam and eve na first people

So who Adam and eve children come knack?

Na only the fact say defect and immune system dey collapse from children born from brother to sister banging
If not people for dey knack and marry their sisters
And you would have done same to your baby sisters.
You know you love pink Pvssy after okro soup?.
😎😎
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Ezmans: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
paramakina202:
it's true

1 Like

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by 07kjb: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
We don't even marry from same village here in OWERRI

NOTE: MANY MISUNDERSTOOD COMMUNITY AS VILLAGE,WE MARRY FROM SAME COMMUNITY BUT NOT SAME VILLAGE

THIS IS THE SEQUENCE:
HOUSE HOLD/KINDRED
VILLAGE
COMMUNITY
Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2023
AminuRano87:

That means your mother-in-law is also your aunt?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by paramakina202: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
AminuRano87:

I know its normal for northerners to marry their cousins.But in my place it is considered as abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by Yestogood: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
Rahkman:
Senselessness nowonder fulani no dey carry eye see them grin

The hatred fulani have against the tribes who refused to be slaughtered is not justifiable on any grounds. Leave this matter.
They are not perfect, so other tribes should be allowed their unique flavour of living.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue by TemplarLandry: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2023
😊😊
Eriokanmi:
You no fit go Benue oo, as you dey appreciate the woman's beauty like this. Tivs have beautiful women. Most of them don't go outside their state . Nigerian ladies are the most beautiful in Africa. Sadly, the encroachment of Western culture is making them behave strangely all in the name of feminism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.