Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. (1511 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by westlius(m): 2:12am On Jul 21, 2023
BANKS ARE DUBIOUS, BE WISE!!
BE INFORNED!!
SO "NEXT OF KIN" IS USELESS IN THE BANK. THE REAL THING NEEDED IN THE BANK IS IF YOU DIE TODAY, YOUR "NEXT OF KIN" WILL NOT HAVE ANY ACCESS TO THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

So Many Nigerians Think That Their Next Of Kin Is The Automatic Heir To Their Accounts. But The TRUTH Is That If Your Next Of Kin Is Not A Signatory To Your Account, And You Don't Have A Written Will To Determine That Person's Legitimacy, The Person Will Not Have Access To That MONEY At All. Your Bank Will Have To Go Through A Process Called A LEGAL PROBATE.

This Probate Period Helps Them Determine Who Gets The MONEY In Your Account. This Is A Very Very Lengthy And Expensive Process. Even After The Whole Process Is DONE, Your FAMILY Will Have To FORFEIT Some Very REASONABLE Amount Of The MONEY For LEGAL FEES.

But If You Want To Avoid This, Simply Request For Your Bank To Give You Something Called A POD Form. POD Stands For "PAYABLE ON DEATH". The Name Of The Person You Fill In That POD Form Will Determine Who Will Get Your MONEY. All The Person Needs To Bring Is A Death Certificate To Get That MONEY Out.

With A POD Form, You Will Save Your FAMILY The Stress Of Going Through All That Lengthy Legal Process And Even Losing Some MONEY To The Law.

I Just Thought, I Should Let You Have Record Of This Important Information.

PLEASE BE WISE
MANY BANKERS WERE FEEDING ON YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. Good morning

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/07/113220-if-die-today-kin-access-money-man-exposes-nigerian-banks

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by Sunnymatey(m): 3:35am On Jul 21, 2023
I'll rather let a responsible member of my family access to my account than allow them go through hell to claim what is rightfully theirs.
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by ozome15(m): 4:00am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=westlius post=124554056]
BE INFORNED!!
SO "NEXT OF KIN" IS USELESS IN THE BANK. THE REAL THING NEEDED IN THE BANK IS IF YOU DIE TODAY, YOUR "NEXT OF KIN" WILL NOT HAVE ANY ACCESS TO THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

So Many Nigerians Think That Their Next Of Kin Is The Automatic Heir To Their Accounts. But The TRUTH Is That If Your Next Of Kin Is Not A Signatory To Your Account, And You Don't Have A Written Will To Determine That Person's Legitimacy, The Person Will Not Have Access To That MONEY At All. Your Bank Will Have To Go Through A Process Called A LEGAL PROBATE.

This Probate Period Helps Them Determine Who Gets The MONEY In Your Account. This Is A Very Very Lengthy And Expensive Process. Even After The Whole Process Is DONE, Your FAMILY Will Have To FORFEIT Some Very REASONABLE Amount Of The MONEY For LEGAL FEES.

But If You Want To Avoid This, Simply Request For Your Bank To Give You Something Called A POD Form. POD Stands For "PAYABLE ON DEATH". The Name Of The Person You Fill In That POD Form Will Determine Who Will Get Your MONEY. All The Person Needs To Bring Is A Death Certificate To Get That MONEY Out.

With A POD Form, You Will Save Your FAMILY The Stress Of Going Through All That Lengthy Legal Process And Even Losing Some MONEY To The Law.

PLEASE BE WISE

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/07/113220-if-die-today-kin-access-money-man-exposes-nigerian-banks[/q
Does this also translate to properties in ones name.
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by westlius(m): 4:11am On Jul 21, 2023
[quote author=ozome15 post=124554439][/quote]
I think so
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by dammyz101(m): 4:54am On Jul 21, 2023
God bless u Sir. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by Psady(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2023
Very helpful information.
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by Geovanni412(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2023
westlius:

BE INFORNED!!

PLEASE BE WISE

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/07/113220-if-die-today-kin-access-money-man-exposes-nigerian-banks

POD does not work in Nigeria. Read https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/30/banks-shun-payable-on-death-mandate-requests-from-customers

As a lawyer, here's the simple thing to do:

Open a company.

Move at least 90% of your funds to the company

Have your kids or whoever you want to support as a director in the company

NO long grammar

NO probate

Easy and seamless transition

These days, even one person can form a company (LTD)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by fyzaila: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2023
One should just get a confidential book or diary where you write all your ATM pin inside. Keep it very safe in a lock accessed by only you. And make sure you always collect a new ATM card immediately after expiration.

At least it will save your beloved ones the stress of bank and their next of kin issues. The only stress they'll go through is breaking that your safe box.

4 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by abbasajao(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2023
Long epistle. Nothing like POD form.
Next of Kin is different from beneficiary
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by Astra101: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2023
Good one op

Geovanni412:

POD does not work in Nigeria. Read https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/04/30/banks-shun-payable-on-death-mandate-requests-from-customers

Open a company.

NO long grammar

NO probate

Another angle, thanks as well

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by Purpletee(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Na who get money for account dey reason all this things embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by Adeoye11(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Myself and my technical team in church were discussing this topic last sunday.
What i noticed is that alot of Nigerians don't really know alot.
Re: Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. by westlius(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2023
Geovanni412:

Open a company.

NO long grammar

NO probate

Thanks for the update

(1) (Reply)

Nokia G21 ( 4gb/128gb) For Sale. @65k / The Anger / Pastor And My Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.