Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) (59245 Views)

An Eye Witness Account ( Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club) - / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Made2Last: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
You people will alway have a meaning to read into anything....

When the news is about other cities especially Lagos....you will love it and mastubate to the news...

Hypocrites!

hakym619:
angry

There's been a noticable trend for over 3 weeks now. This is the ceaseless updating of devastating news from Anambra. What could be the motive behind this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Finchmgh: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Very good.
I applaud the killers. Girls need to be wiped out.
They are the cause of our problems.
Evil gender.
They should have set her miserable lifeless body ablaze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Let the police finish their investigations because I can't tell why dumping the girl inside an uncompleted swimming pool, within the hotel will seem like a final decision and good one to the clubbers and mostly to the management of Cosmilla hotel ......

And how will they leave her body inside the pool until morning for people to come and start seeing her there

Which hotel does such a thing ?

Which hotel allows the dead body of a human being killed in the public space of the hotel , with people within that place as at that time, to be left in their hotel premise until tommorow morning without alerting the police ?

Pls let us mind what we say here anyway.....the real story will still come out I believe ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Kossyso: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which kind of hotel is this that can't even manage their swimming pool? It needs to be closed down!

6 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by VE28(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na your papa money
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
cheesy
Jennyclay:
so because she is a club girl she deserves to be beaten to death undecided. Bunch of sickos!!

The police should do thorough investigation, this is not what transpired. I’m very sure those useless men tried to molest and rape her at the club but she refused, then they have no choice than to beat her to death. Nigerian men are beast!!!

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money she picked and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

The court should please sentence those useless men to death by beating.

I hate men!!!

Please don’t bring rape or molestation into this to exonerate her ok . What the girl did was wrong and the guys too. This is what an average male go through if he decides to trespass but guys don’t justify it with silly excuses like molestation . The culprit should be bundled.

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Abeg which kind swimming pool be this? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
Some people feel they are untouchable all because they have money!

In a nation where the laws don't discriminate based on financial status, such nonsense won't happen!

What is truly sad here is that these guys will go unpunished except there is a serious and massive media scrutiny and outcry...
The useless hotel should be locked up. See how dirty their environment is. I'm very sure they got no bouncers.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
I think sey na only me see am. This one na swimming gutter
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Abeg which kind swimming pool be this? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Chiefwandungu(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Sad. She didn't deserve to die. MHSRIP.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Blackmercyvelly: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
But I was so wonder why beating her to death when everyone in that state are millionaires and billionaires , abi iphone16 pro max dey hungry dis poor girl
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by cosmos1440: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
post=124555492:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/lady-beaten-to-death-in-anambra-club/

Bloodthirsty cannibalistic IPOB on tha beat

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by MightyFortress: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
This is so sickening
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Solidrock05: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
There's no place you can't see poor people.
yarimo:
But I thought everyone in that state is millionaire and billionaire
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Nonywendy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
so because she is a club girl she deserves to be beaten to death undecided. Bunch of sickos!!

The police should do thorough investigation, this is not what transpired. I’m very sure those useless men tried to molest and rape her at the club but she refused, then they have no choice than to beat her to death. Nigerian men are beast!!!

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money she picked and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

I hate men!!!

Including ur father dat deposited his sperm in ur mother's vagina
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kossyso:
Which kind of hotel is these that can't even manage their swimming pool? It needs to be closed down!

The swimming pool is an uncompleted one located at the end of the hotel where less activities happen....they have swimming pools located at a good Bar spot.

What is yet confusing is the distance between the club house and this uncompleted swimming pool seems far....

So how did they drag her to that end , dump her there, dust off their hands and leave believing the case is settled??

Like won't people notice her dead body in the morning?
Won't she start smelling

Is still confusing anyway....

3 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Pityoobi: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Children of hate, anger and perditions. Killing is their way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
StJasper:

I can never support such inhuman act of beating another human being to death but I have a question for you: IF ALL MEN ARE BEAST, WHICH SPECIE IS YOUR FATHER?

Omo see question Nairaland guys are becoming wild these days grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

We know you are a lesbian, don't worry
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
na Anambra be ur base now abi?
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Ashoka24(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Make a thorough investigation before posting this hooey nobody beat her death by the way continnue to hate men that's your dogma wasted sperm.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by tbliss22(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Finchmgh:
Very good.
I applaud the killers. Girls need to be wiped out.
They are the cause of our problems.
Evil gender.
They should have set her miserable lifeless body ablaze.

Woow shocked shocked shocked shocked are you fucking kidding me??
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Exceed15: 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
C'mon no no I do not support this killing.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
hakym619:
angry

There's been a noticable trend for over 3 weeks now. This is the ceaseless updating of devastating news from Anambra. What could be the motive behind this?

It's normal, a region that hates themselves grin
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by kokoA(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
So bouncers work na only to dey oppress people wey no dress well abi..
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

The swimming pool is an uncompleted one located at the end of the hotel where less activities happen....they have swimming pools located at a good Bar spot.

What is yet confusing is the distance between the club house and this uncompleted swimming pool seems far....

So how did they drag her to that end , dump her there, dust off their hands and leave believing the case is settled??

Like won't people notice her dead body in the morning?
Won't she start smelling

Is still confusing anyway....

It perfectly describes the state of mind of the perpetrators.

They are pure evil
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Gandrova: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

calm down hanty. I don't support the beating that she got, but, as a responsible lady would you go to a club and started picking money when you are not invited or the celebrant? Does it makes sense?
She died in active service.
Lastly, do you also hate your dad too?
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Osashalom: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Most club girls are wayward and thieves. I feel no pity for her but her relatives. As for those animals and wayward thieves that killed her, let not of them stay this Earth till month end.
Stupid fools. You guys will still millions from others and you will come to club to celebrate and spray the I'll gotten money, but your fellow wayward thievf and olosho stole only one bunch of cash that won't be more than 100k, you sent her to her early grave. Shame on you all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Algold: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
illicit:
CLUB girl

She was CLUBbed to death, apparently.

shocked

Occupational hazard

Which one be occupational hazard... Talk say she be ashawo and rest your case
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Finchmgh: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

She deserves to be set ablaze.
She is a low-life criminal that is liable to die in a miserable way.

Let her rot in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Guestlander: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kevineleven:

Anambarians are very brutal with thieves irrespective of gender, nobody will stand around and watch you beat up a lady.

Nothing can justify beating her to death. If you want to beat anyone to death go and find the people who are terrorizing Iboland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.