Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) (59288 Views)

An Eye Witness Account ( Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club) - / Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Ponzi Scam: EFCC Arrests Female MD Of Millionaire African Leaders Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by georgeakins: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kevineleven:

Anambarians are very brutal with thieves irrespective of gender, nobody will stand around and watch you beat up a lady.

Ibo and barbarism!

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Okiton: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
I totally condemned this barbaric action
No one deserves to died but it's the right time these junk set of ladies should start doing something meaningful to help their lives and stop going after these so-called big boys and clubbers.
If she was in her parents house she wouldn't met this dead. It's certain club girls are usually bad girls.
I detest clubbing, sometimes ago I used to visit clubs with friends in Abuja and Port Harcourt and I must say my spirit wasn't welcome to that nonsense. All sorts of evil going on in clubs, smoking, drugs, stealing, womanizing, prostitution and plenty of troubles there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fam ....

Is there any difference between this particular lynching and lynching of Deborah?

An utterly barbaric, unserious, backward wannabe country

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Finchmgh: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
EyenIbibio1:
Set awon iPhone thirteen geng
But wait o, so you mean another person does not have right to pick those money sprayed on a celebrant, I swear I been no know
Ehen, even if she went for the bundles, afterall na waste money, the owner no need am again.

RIP to the poor innocent girl
She is not innocent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Solidrock05: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
No matter what, they shouldn't have taken her life. This is too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by abobote: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
The club no get bouncer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by wiseone28: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
I am not surprise, Igbo girls and money na 5&6 it is in their DNA

Sammy5413

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Olarewaju89: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
so because she is a club girl she deserves to be beaten to death undecided. Bunch of sickos!!

The police should do thorough investigation, this is not what transpired. I’m very sure those useless men tried to molest and rape her at the club but she refused, then they have no choice than to beat her to death. Nigerian men are beast!!!

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money she picked and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

The court should please sentence those useless men to death by beating.

I hate men!!!

You this small girl why did you lack small sense like this
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2023
The Eternal Anambra Man;

He'll make illicit money but won't stomach a poor man eating from the crumbs off his table.

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by stasius: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even if she picked money, is that a reason to molest her?
If you want privacy then go to VIP section of the club and do your thing.

If you come and spray money in the open club.... Maka chi, if that money touch me I will pick it. And if u touch me I will hit you back.

Useless men!!! They should all be sentenced to death!!!
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by godofuck231: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ashawoe die? Fine throway am
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by stasius: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Fam ....

Is there any difference between this particular lynching and lynching of Deborah?

An utterly barbaric, unserious, backward wannabe country

No difference oooh my brother.
The same idiots that lynched her for picking money will still condemn people that lynched Deborah.

What if she picked the money under the influence of alcohol. Anything can happen in club. It is the duty of the hotel to provide adequate security to their customers.

This means that anybody can enter that hotel and kill any customer and dump the body in their abandoned dirty pool and nothing will happen.

I can't imagine going to such hotel knowing that someone was killed in their rotting pool! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Otunbakayce: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
so because she is a club girl she deserves to be beaten to death undecided. Bunch of sickos!!

The police should do thorough investigation, this is not what transpired. I’m very sure those useless men tried to molest and rape her at the club but she refused, then they have no choice than to beat her to death. Nigerian men are beast!!!

Is she the first person to pick money in the club Why can’t the bouncers just collect the money she picked and send her out of the club There is more to this story.

I hate men!!!

Your father should have used a condom, but he was apparently as stupid as the men mentioned in this article/post.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
She caused her death. She shouldn't have picked what doesn't belong to her.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

I stand with u
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Christistruth03: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
The SE people need to be alert

Criminals have taken over their space

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Cmanforall: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
post=124555498:
Another Terrible News, Coming From AWKA

Proudly Brought To You By

And you are proud.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by NewDea4: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

Igbo olocho

Olocho Igbo
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by tranxo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

Lwkmd. You really sound like a girl whose father molests and rapes her at will. Sorry oo oo grin grin
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by TheGift: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
post=124555492:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/lady-beaten-to-death-in-anambra-club/

How do they beat someone to death at a club? Then dump her body in the pool, just like that?

There are truly animals roaming about in human skin.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Agugbadin: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Anambra state in the news again for the wrong reason. Hmmmm this state should fast and ask God for mercy,this violence and killing at the slightest provocation is not normal.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Neoteny7: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
illicit:
CLUB girl

She was CLUBbed to death, apparently.

shocked

Occupational hazard

Weak sauce pun
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
tollyboy5:

These statement implies that anambrans are barbaric in nature. The bouncers cant even do anything wow! I've once said it that eastern nigeria is not a place to live in.

This statement implies that you are a tribalist one of the problems we have in this country, jungle justice is not something new in the country.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Brownshoe: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
The courage they have to throw her into that pool still baffles me.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Neoteny7:

Weak sauce pun

Woreva
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo and barbarism!
This statement portrays you as a tribalist there worst things happening in different parts of the country.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Truthshotcrazy: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hustle gone wrong. But they have no right to carry out extra judicial killings and take her life.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by 100smile(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why beat her to death na.

Something we take as norm here in warri. Come GT make u see ur serious babe dey pick money for club.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by Kevineleven(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Guestlander:

Nothing can justify beating her to death. If you want to beat anyone to death go and find the people who are terrorizing Iboland.
Another tribalist spotted shit happens in different parts of the country.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by bekpo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!!

U hate men yet same men u can't do without.
Re: Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kevineleven:

This statement implies that you are a tribalist one of the problems we have in this country, jungle justice is not something new in the country.
A region where ipob activities are being defended i don't expect anything less so his defense of why the lady was murdered might be norm there and jungle justice in other region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down / Two Ladies Gang-Raped And Killed In Kumasi, Ghana (Graphic photos) / Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.