Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare (19738 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by maureensylvia(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
9mobils is the worst network
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by smasher1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
Generalkorex:

Same thing in my area in Ondo state. Two months no Etisalat. I had to travel to Ijebu ode, ogun state to get network so I could receive OTP.
Eeya, pele, you need to change your alert line to a more serious network.

1 Like

Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by Ganjafama(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
KennethEnyi:

What are u doing in sapele
Better upgrade ur life o😂😂😂
You that is living in God-knows- where how does that make you a better person than me? That's my home and I'm not ashamed I come from and live there.
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by worksmart(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2023
Please enlighten me of the verifiable achievements of Tinubu in his 8 years as Lagos governor.
MRMRMR:

So u expect me a Jagaban fan to support a fraud like obi, someone who doesn't have any verifiable achievement as gov for 8yrs.
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by worksmart(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2023
MTN is terrible and owned by white racist and supported IPOB radio station with illegal transmisson infrastructure, flouted Nigerian laws and regulation, is very costly and steals airtime and data.

GLO is dishonest unreliable, internet not reliable, steals your airtime and data is white racist European owned - no blacks on their board of directors though they claim to be Nigerian company.

Airtel is unapologetically Indian owned , Steals data your data and airtime. Horrible customer service.

9Mobile Has a good number of blacks on their board of directors but it remains unclear who actually owns them, Their rates are more realistic , they never over promise , overall their rating is not really better than any of the above 3.

This is my fair unbiased review from over two years ago when I was last in Nigeria for a long stretch of time.
I decide to use 9Mobile for my phone calls and text mainly and it was ok for me at that time , I figured if I am going to be scammed, let it be a black company that is collecting my money.

But the truth is that Nigerian Telecom sector is an organised criminal cartel overlooked and facilitated by a criminal regulator. If you want better service move to a different country that does not have a criminal cartel running it's telecom sector.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by IyaTola: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2023
tete7000:

Do you work for 9mobile? It happened to me at owa-alero, somewhere close to Agbor early this year.
No, I don't. I want to provide you a better ISP with unlimited data & super fast internet.

Call +234 814 479 9484
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by IyaTola: 6:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Hohenheim:
Can't believe I missed this thread

I've suffered in the hands of Etisalat the network will just disappear and they won't even compensate you for your loss o they'll just move on like nothing happened

Very useless network
Where you based? Let's serve you better with super fast internet services
Call +234 814 479 9484
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by ifeanyi317(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2023
I still have upto105GB on my sim cant use it for anything
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by ifeanyi317(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2023
worksmart:
MTN is terrible and owned by white racist and supported IPOB radio station with illegal transmisson infrastructure, flouted Nigerian laws and regulation, is very costly and steals airtime and data.

GLO is dishonest unreliable, internet not reliable, steals your airtime and data is white racist European owned - no blacks on their board of directors though they claim to be Nigerian company.

Airtel is unapologetically Indian owned , Steals data your data and airtime. Horrible customer service.

9Mobile Has a good number of blacks on their board od directors but it remains unclear who actually owns them, Their rates are more realistic , they never over promise , overall their rating is not really better than any of the above 3.

This is my fair unbiased review from over two years ago when I was last in Nigeria for a long stretch of time.
I decide to use 9Mobile for my phone calls and text mainly and it was ok for me at that time , I figured if I am going to be scammed, let it be a black company that is collecting my money.

But the truth is that Nigerian Telecom sector is an organised criminal cartel overlooked and facilitated by a criminal regulator. If you water better service move to a different country that does not have a criminal catel running it's telecom sector.
wetin concern MTN with IPOB now ,must everything be Politicized. Na wa for you. your weed strong no be small
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
I almost threw my sim away because the network bar no dey even show at all but later come upandan still on right now..
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by KennethEnyi(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Ganjafama:
You that is living in God-knows- where how does that make you a better person than me? That's my home and I'm not ashamed I come from and live there.

Na joke n'a bro calm down 😂😂😂
Don't you remember the song "sapele water"

Nigerians too dey quick vex o😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by tecpointdme: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Why don't use the service provider internet, since you also use it for work
Re: 9Mobile Network Outage: A 24-hour Nightmare by Blueace247(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dem Don ban my whatsapp, telegram.. And I suspect it's because of this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Share Your Airtel Mb With Your Friends / Free Check Iphone Carrier With Correct Information / Mobdro App(stream Live Matches)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.