Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment (30864 Views)

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday / Obidents Display PVC Cards (Photos) / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okealaaye:
Fruitless exertions that will avail nix! Obi's political career is as dead as dodo and he's to blame. You don't plant coconut and hope to harvest palm fruits. He could have stayed on in the PDP and agree to be Atiku running mate. Or, what governance experience did he acquire between 2019 and 2023 that he should think that he's bigger than his former principal? National politics is far higher than Anambra politics. That's the basic truth Obi's boastful kinsmen failed to tell him. How would anyone from a fractioned political party expect to defeat another who had been building nationwide bridges since 1993? A man who didn't ask for contracts and other perquisites from the government he helped to install. How many politicians could have done that? Obi's time has faded with the February 29th sunset, and no amount of birthday celebrations, hospital and IDP camp visitations can revive it. If only because when the sun rises it doesn't look back until it fulfills its daily course. There are countless Igbo politicians like Moghalu, Onu, Umahi and Soludo who are miles away from Obi in competency, etc. who can easily be BETTER Nigeria's president! So, why the fixation on Peter Obi, a man who can in no way light a candle to any of those great men?
Jealousy no go kill you and your papa.

Good people will live to see bad belle like you and your papa fall yahkahtah

3 Likes

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Emekaonline: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rayban25:

Eya...face your failure called tinubu and stop wailing. You and wise should not be in the same sentence...nobody loves tinubu go and cry inside your pillow

Only Igbos who could not use their brain love Peter Obi. A man that has not deemed it fit to explain what happened to the dead bodies dumped at Akwuzu rivers. Why is it that 90% of those people celebrating Obi are |Igbos? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Slynation(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okealaaye:
Fruitless exertions that will avail nix! Obi's political career is as dead as dodo and he's to blame. You don't plant coconut and hope to harvest palm fruits. He could have stayed on in the PDP and agree to be Atiku running mate. Or, what governance experience did he acquire between 2019 and 2023 that he should think that he's bigger than his former principal? National politics is far higher than Anambra politics. That's the basic truth Obi's boastful kinsmen failed to tell him. How would anyone from a fractioned political party expect to defeat another who had been building nationwide bridges since 1993? A man who didn't ask for contracts and other perquisites from the government he helped to install. How many politicians could have done that? Obi's time has faded with the February 29th sunset, and no amount of birthday celebrations, hospital and IDP camp visitations can revive it. If only because when the sun rises it doesn't look back until it fulfills its daily course. There are countless Igbo politicians like Moghalu, Onu, Umahi and Soludo who are miles away from Obi in competency, etc. who can easily be BETTER Nigeria's president! So, why the fixation on Peter Obi, a man who can in no way light a candle to any of those great men?
People hate what they don't understand... continue dey wail, you go explain till thy kingdom come...!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Slynation:
People hate what they don't understand... continue dey wail, you go explain till thy kingdom come...!!

I wonder why you people fail to ponder on alternative viewpoints and examine their merits or otherwise? You keep on doing the same thing, believing that the whole world is against you. You and I know deep inside our beings that there's nothing so special about Peter Obi that should command the respect of Nigerians beyond the Southeast. That's the problem. So if you keep saying that Obi is the best, we too have the right to reject his candidacy, knowing that he's not good enough for us. You say he's the best, but we say he's inadequate. Aren't we in a democracy anymore?

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

My useless cannibal prôstitute of a mother dey räpe me before she chop human being meat every night. I no know whether na ritual she dey do o
do you think I don't know ?
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by okorogodwin4(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
God bless okwute NDI Igbo
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by 8stargeneral: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Much love
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by ginggerxy: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okealaaye:
Its your self deceit for me . Lol
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Sizwezi: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

Both you and those that liked your post go cry tire 😅😂🤣. They allowed you write but hid their face’s behind the likes 😂. Ndi ifele !
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Jealousy no go kill you and your papa.

Good people will live to see bad belle like you and your papa fall yahkahtah

May God prevent me from envying Peter Obi. May my life and my generation's never be like Peter Obi! May God forbid that. So where's the jealousy coming from? Spits!
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Slynation(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

I wonder why you people fail to ponder on alternative viewpoints and examine their merits or otherwise? You keep on doing the same thing, believing that the whole world is against you. You and I know deep inside our beings that there's nothing so special about Peter Obi that should command the respect of Nigerians beyond the Southeast. That's the problem. So if you keep saying that Obi is the best, we too have the right to reject his candidacy, knowing that he's not good enough for us. You say he's the best, but we say he's inadequate. Aren't we in a democracy anymore?
Okay okay, you don catch me, enjoy the best you have install...!!
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Aeman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Happy birthday Mr president
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

May God prevent me from envying Peter Obi. May my life and my generation's never be like Peter Obi! May God forbid that. So where's the jealousy coming from? Spits!
May God not prevent you from envying your drug sniffing salesman from Irabiji and may God not prevent you from being a chronic cheat in all competition you engage in.

Say amen!
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by OfeAchi: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Where did he attend his primary and secondary school?
Someone has a university degree and you are asking for primary and secondary? That's too belittling, if you ask me. Bsc is greater than SSCE
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Tochi3(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Wailinghelinues:

Pains or wailing which ?
sifia pains definitely

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Ekemak: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Courage is the main quality of leadership, in my opinion no matter where it is exercised.” “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.” "I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.”

#P.O #HappyBirthday
#EkemakCreativity

# work on your next branding project.
Inbox me for your #e_flyer #LogoDesign #LogoBranding #magazine #artwork #printing #Crypto #Banner # #GraphicsDesign #Profile #Business/CompanyProcurement #GraphicsDesigner #PHcity #GardenCity #PortHarcourt #gardencitydz #GardenCity-PHC #EkemkTeam #websiteDesign #production #networkmarketing #BrandWithCreativity

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Probz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
Malory:
Man of the people, loved by Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion.

There’s still a lot of tribalism that prevents people from rating Obi. It should just be their loss but their shenanigans affect the whole country. And God knows there ain’t no-one I hate more than tribalistic Hausas and Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
OfeAchi:

Someone has a university degree and you are asking for primary and secondary? That's too belittling, if you ask me. Bsc is greater than SSCE
You mean forged university degree without attending primary and secondary school
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by spencekat(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
Inyaky:
So sweet, I don't know why I'm shedding tears watching this page
The love is huge

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Amumaigwe: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
Obi should tell obidients to love Nigeria and wish it well, thier negativity is bad for national growth and prosperity. Support the government.

Support which government? We do not have one yet. Tinubu is a usurper
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by justking(m): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
cool

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Gracious121: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good afternoon Sirs and Ma's. Please I'm very sick, typhoid and malaria and I don't have any money to buy drugs and treat😞 please can someone assist me with 1000 naira to buy drugs and treat, I really need help please😭😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by PJtech: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Potopoto president😂
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
Qadaffi2idiamin:
May God not prevent you from envying your drug sniffing salesman from Irabiji and may God not prevent you from being a chronic cheat in all competition you engage in.

Say amen!

God Almighty, Father of Creation, I beseech you, make my life and my generation's like the life of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I should ask, dear Lord, that I wouldn't mind if you make our lives just like Tinubu’s even when he wasn't president, IJN.
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Support which government? We do not have one yet. Tinubu is a usurper
'The government' is moving forward the destiny of Nigeria as an entity, it's of no voice wishing bad for yourself, for you are in the Nigerian ship.

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by tunde1200(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Loser Obi and his useless followers of failures.
You can never be Nigeria's President till eternity.

Religious bigot
Deceitful person
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by richie240: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
We feel d painments beneath each word bro,
Take heart.

#The minority will have their say while the majority have their way.

Once again, take heart!

franchasofficia:
Peter Obi has inspired many Nigerian youths to start living a decent life of simplicity and integrity, but I know Tinubu inspires criminals and drug barons to keep hope alive that one day, they will rule their state and Nigeria despite their past dirty criminal record, God forbid BAT thing angry
#pepper dem sir!
cool

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Lavzz: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Your head is just empty, speaking big grammar, hope you have good grades in school because the way you sound you don't have anything up there, who are you telling all those one We are celebrating his birthday if you don't want to celebrate just go and hang yourself
Okealaaye:

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by phorget(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
RecentHistory:

Ray of hope because he's your brother. Useless akpu bigot.

But we have seen how your own brother has been raping Nigerians from the anus so dont you think it would be proud for him to cherish his own brother?...🤷‍♂️
Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by richie240: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Campaign don finish bro.
The person wey carry first dey envy d person wey carry lass?
Hian!
Wailinghelinues:
Ronu people will not like this

1 Like

Re: Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment by Coronavirus1: 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Real love Real age obident I salute you all our mandate that was stolen most be retrieved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.