Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa (37940 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by onadana: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Ramaphosa released yesterday that Putin have agreed not to come, court order today... grin cheesy
No country on earth can arrest Putin, even Biden know this... cool

Then let him go to a country that is a signatory to the ICC,then you will know what it takes to be a wanted international criminal.You think Putin is dumb to go to South Africa that has rule of law

1 Like

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by jrusky(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a joke taken too far. As far as I'm concerned no man born of a woman can arrest Puttin.

Arrest Puttin and see the whole of African burnt down.

We will release our Nuclear weapon to Africa and destroy Africa.

I urge Puttin to attend the event. We are solidly behind him.

No one can arrest him

Bro I hate it when you use the word "burn down" same way you beat your chest if Kanu is arrest Nigeria will burn down at the end he was arrested Nigeria did not burn down its SE that is burning rather pls grow na biko.

Everrytime "burn down, burn down" pls burn down what In your life u no sabi any good word or what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Emola12(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
I need to run out then because their bomb fit reach NIGERIA
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by jrusky(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Make Putin try if first hin eyes go clear. Dem no dey telli pesin in Timaya voice....
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by obedience4(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why can't this ICC Morons enter Russian and arrest Putin instead of disturbing us with their Weak Noise. Make ICC and it's slave master West dey Play!!

The thing about you Putin fans is that you guys are quite not that intelligent.
The ICC dosent have a police force or a security apparatus to enforce arrest, the ICC is a court and member states act as enforcers to its arrest warrant,
If you are wanted and you enter the territory of a signee to the icc convention then the member states is bound by the convention to arrest such person.

The USA is not even a member of the ICC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by MorataFC: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Ramaphosa released yesterday that Putin have agreed not to come, court order today... grin cheesy
You dey mind dem, it's like Civil Defence officer wants to arrest COAS cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by pansophist(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
In diplomacy (actually the law of common sense), you must refrain from committing to something that gives you zero benefits.

Through the ICC, the west has outsourced the dirty job of arresting Putin to SA. If SA foolishly arrests Putin, then they just become an enemy to the Russian people and risk war.

If South Africa refuse to arrest Putin, then they just invited destructive sanctions of unimaginable proportions. The West is desperate to destroy BRICS, and this is their golden chance.

So it's smart for Putin not to attend. To save a friend until BRICS becomes stronger. This is not about ego, it's about doing the right thing. You don't win a battle but loose the main war.

There is a reason why lots of countries are not signatories to the ICC, and it's because they understand it a ploy to outsource dirty jobs to other countries that have no gain in Western hegemony.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by MindHacker9009(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Joke of the century, if he decides to attend no government will do anything to him. OP please be clear with your headline. Which government

Nigerian government cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by obedience4(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
jrusky:

Bro I hate it when you use the word "burn down" same way you beat your chest if Kanu is arrest Nigeria will burn down at the end he was arrested Nigeria did not burn down its SE that is burning rather pls grow na biko.

Everrytime "burn down, burn down" pls burn down what In your life u no sabi any good word or what

The painful thing is that he said that Russia would burn the whole Africa down, and he stays in Nigeria
As if a nuke fired into the African conitent would not affect him.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Miles300: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
let him go there first and try first
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by jrusky(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
I just collated the monikers of all supporting Putin, guys to my shocking surprise all of them are obi supporters.

Pls do the check. This speak volumes hhhmmm.....

I reserve my comment I just thank God we escaped the bullets....
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
obedience4:

Risking the irritation of Russia and Eastern Europe
Which Eastern Europe countries If I may ask??
The same useless west you wrote are the biggest trading partners of Africa, and largest donors to your continent

...Not to mention the biggest exploiters and thieves!

Please, go sing elsewhere! I don't have Stockholm's Syndrome.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Goodman2023: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:

How does that increase the value of the naira ?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by michoim(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
They agreed because they know Putin will not step into South Africa, anyways...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Phantom233: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
keep dreaming does Putin have 7legs? SA is a developing country with astute policies not your corruption driven country. Putin is a wanted criminal and sooner or later he'll be arrested except he doesn't leave Russia .
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Traplord09: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
emmaitive:
Nice one, evil Putin must be arrested, unless he stays back in his cremlin

No vax ....
Try am for NIGERIAN 🤔🤔

At list tinuubff will help the matter go far
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by cjudy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Almiron:
It seems SA want to become history.

I thought they said he won’t be attending the submit. Even the US Courts can’t pass such law.

South Africa dey play 🤣😂

They knew he won’t attend the meeting, I guess that’s why they are gallivanting, of course if he’s going to attend, he will show and return to Russia in one piece. I repeat nobody weda dem born you through anus or through surgery fit arrest President Putin.
small boy. What do you know apart from Messi and Ronaldo or going to play Sportybet?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Traplord09: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
obedience4:

The thing about you Putin fans is that you guys are quite not that intelligent.
The ICC dosent have a police force or a security apparatus to enforce arrest, the ICC is a court and member states act as enforcers to its arrest warrant,
If you are wanted and you enter the territory of a signee to the icc convention then the member states is bound by the convention to arrest such person.

The USA is not even a member of the ICC

He should come to NIGERIAN

Tinuubff get mind pass anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Ezmans: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
obedience4:
Putin should relax in Moscow,
I thought you people said Putin owns the whole world
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by HighTable(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
So if they arrest Putin for example
There will be more peace right ?

He just be like to press fast forward to the end of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Traplord09: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Almiron:

I thought they said he won’t be attending the submit. Even the US Courts can’t pass such law.

South Africa dey play 🤣😂

They knew he won’t attend the meeting, I guess that’s why they are gallivanting, of course if he’s going to attend, he will show and return to Russia in one piece. I repeat nobody weda dem born you through anus or through surgery fit arrest President Putin.

I hard is coming to NIGERIAN
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by obedience4(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

...Not to mention the biggest exploiters and thieves!

Please, go sing elsewhere! I don't have Stockholm's Syndrome.

Thank you.

You seems like a bitter lady
A simple question, Ťell me the Eastern Europe countries that we as an African continent risk irritating and let's us know what they have done for the Africa continent,
Even your darling Russia what use do we as a conitent need them for?

I want to learn, am curious.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by wallrichy: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
E be like say dey born you through ANUS? Say it loud and let's hear abeg.... probably your name is Romanus and all the anusol names etc ......lol

Almiron:

South Africa dey play 🤣😂

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by egoldman(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
Algold:
Na today yansh dey back. When NATO knew they are so powerful y not accept Ukraine request to become member.
I am laughing in Swahili. Russia far ahead of many nations combine.
Touch Putin and see hell

When Sweden and Finland declared they would join Nato, did Putin not threaten hell on them? Well Finland is today in Nato, Sweden have scalled the last obstacle which was Turkish opposition,what did Putin do? Nothing as usual.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ehikwe22: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
ICC calls themselves court but do not understand the bedrock of all legal proceedings, which is jurisdiction

Neither Ukraine nor Russia belongs to ICC. Where do they have the power to investigate Putin?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Codeye(m): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
It's a useless argument though.
Say what you know man!
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
smiley
usecondom:
Una problem.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by SeriouslySense(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
smiley
Ay92:
Some people are just looking for trouble
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by lomprico(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Which government?

Incomplete gist
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ehikwe22: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
egoldman:

When Sweden and Finland declared they would join Nato, did Putin not threaten hell on them? Well Finland is today in Nato, Sweden have scalled the last obstacle which was Turkish opposition,what did Putin do? Nothing as usual.
Were you born yesterday? When powerful countries warn of consequences, fellow powerful countries understand what they mean. Only children like you think it means sending missiles the next day to destroy the country in question
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Almiron: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
wallrichy:
E be like say dey born you through ANUS? Say it loud and let's hear abeg.... probably your name is Romanus and all the anusol names etc ......lol

ogun kee your miserable papa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.