Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa (37996 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Ejjiss: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
WHY DIDN'T HE ATTEND? CAWORDS..
UselessBuharist:
Joke of the century, if he decides to attend no government will do anything to him. OP please be clear with your headline. Which government
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Quaddafi29: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
If Putin arrives Washington today, old man Biden wouldn't dare arrest him
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by AfonjaPriest: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
I like this Putin man so tey, I think the man sense make sense.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by lesson44: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
ecolime:
Even if he travels to Washington D.C today (assuming he wasn't banned from their Airspace), Biden no fit do Jack.

They should stop fooling themselves. The US is a shadow of its former self.

All thanks to the pussy arse Democrats. Cowards.
I No blame you. Na internet and go Tv make everyone feel like experts on international matters. Make him dare enter South Africa not to talk of Any European block.
America what? You have zero idea what America truly represents.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Lekan239(m): 12:52am On Jul 22, 2023
Acekidc4:
Why can't this ICC Morons enter Russian and arrest Putin instead of disturbing us with their Weak Noise. Make ICC and it's slave master West dey Play!!
if na African president, them fir don enter kil am. To enter Russia go carry putin they fear them now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2023
Lekan239:
if na African president, them fir don enter kil am. To enter Russia go carry putin they fear them now
let putin go and arrest/kidnap biden, first.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Lekan239(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
let putin go and arrest/kidnap biden, first.
how does the correlate
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2023
Lekan239:
how does the correlate

Both putin and biden understand me

Go and ask either or both of them angry
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by DaChosenOne: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
South Africans cowering to the West. Lol. Won't see Iran, North Korea and China cowering.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by DaChosenOne: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
frog12:
south africans are the biggest cowards. even one zimbabweans is better than 100 south africans !!

I mean how how a pitiance 3 million whites enslave and mistreat more than 40 million blacks

they no fit do guerrilla warfare??
just like how dem allow NATO to kill gaddhafi, dey no fit support putin. and na putin help zimbabwe and anc with military support during white rule down there

Yes.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by goldmatrix(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
US want to cow every country. Now we have so many transgender in Nigeria and homosexuals courtesy of US freedom of whatever..
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Stoplying: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
goldmatrix:
US want to cow every country. Now we have so many transgender in Nigeria and homosexuals courtesy of US freedom of whatever..
Nigerians and their worshiping of the USA, when I left Nigeria, there was no such thing as s homosexual or a transgender in Nigeria. But I bet because of how Nigerians worship the USA, they just had to follow the barbaric and degenerate trend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.