Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa (37999 Views)

Putin Will Not Attend BRICS Summit - South Africa Govt / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by jclassiq(m): 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Ramaphosa released yesterday that Putin have agreed not to come, court order today... grin cheesy
No country on earth can arrest Putin, even Biden know this... cool
Because he is so invincible?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ReubenE(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
buJu234:
but Putin has already said he is not coming na.

and i believe he is not that foolish.

ok
He said he is not coming because the South African government pleaded with him not to come. Their vice president said it in the media long before Putin indicated any move of not coming.

In another news, most Putin apologists are too emotional with the phantom idea of Putin being a demigod.
The western world putting pressure on South Africa to arrest Putin in line with ICC charter is merely to embarrass Putin and the government of Russia which they have successfully done with Putin agreeing not to attend the BRICS conference.
Imagine Russia, one of the heavy weights of BRICS limited from attending a BRICS conference is a big embarrassment which is the ultimate goal of the whole scheme.

South Africa will not arrest even a sitting head of government in Africa, but they are not willing to fall out with the West because of Russia especially with a simple solution of Putin shelving his planned visit.
In this contemporary world, having the ability/influence to organize people and mobilize people to do your bidding is the first level of POWER which the United States of America enjoy by a mile. I don't understand why some people on here still try to equate or place the US and Russia on the same pedestal, and some delusional fanatics even place Russia above US.
Their concern ought to be; why more countries in the world do the bidding of USA including some powerful countries in Europe as against that of Russia.

In this age, time and civilization, the USA is the single most powerful country in the world and Russia knows that.
Russia is a powerful country and the USA respects that too.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ruggedtimi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Ramaphosa released yesterday that Putin have agreed not to come, court order today... grin cheesy
then make him lap s.a
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by omoluka: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
pansophist:
In diplomacy (actually the law of common sense), you must refrain from committing to something that gives you zero benefits.

Through the ICC, the west has outsourced the dirty job of arresting Putin to SA. If SA foolishly arrests Putin, then they just become an enemy to the Russian people and risk war.

There is a reason why lots of countries are not signatories to the ICC, and it's because they understand it a ploy to outsource dirty jobs to other countries that have no gain in Western hegemony.
100/100 ✓

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Cocolatti(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Let him come and see...
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by favor914: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Putin the toothless bulldog
Like Godwin Obaseki?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by frog12: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
south africans are the biggest cowards. even one zimbabweans is better than 100 south africans !!

I mean how how a pitiance 3 million whites enslave and mistreat more than 40 million blacks

they no fit do guerrilla warfare??
just like how dem allow NATO to kill gaddhafi, dey no fit support putin. and na putin help zimbabwe and anc with military support during white rule down there
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by frog12: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2023
time for africans to pull out of ICC. the court is a political tool dey use to go after weak governments and their enemies
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by favor914: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Phantom233:
keep dreaming does Putin have 7legs? SA is a developing country with astute policies not your corruption driven country. Putin is a wanted criminal and sooner or later he'll be arrested except he doesn't leave Russia .
Those people that went to Iraq (George Bush & Co) because of oil, to save the dollars against the euro, & killed 100’s of thousands, & did not find one dirty bomb as claimed to the United Nations are not criminals?

Those same Babylonians that went to Afghanistan looking for Osama Bin Laden who was in Pakistan, then ran away over night after 20 years, & spending $889 billion are not criminals? Same Taliban is back in power?

Those same criminals mongers have now moved their war machinery to Ukraine/Russia former parts of the Soviet Union?

Yet United States will not allow any country set up a military base in Cuba, but NATO wants to infringe on the jurisdiction of Russia?

What kind of hypocrisy is that?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by sonofElElyon: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Beer parlour fake news
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by ShedrachU(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
You can't arrest a god.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by TheGift: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
CSTRR:

Russia has promised to go to war with any country that dares to arrest Putin.

Forget the noise.

No country can arrest Putin.

Russia promised, and so what? On How many fronts can they fight? When ordinary Ukraine we are going to two years now.

They are even fighting in the home front - between Wagner and the ministry of defense, Within the army and its ranks. growing dissatisfaction with the prolonged war among the Russia people and paranoid Putin recently warning against revolution.

Abi is it Putin that will fight the war by Himself?

Like i sad before, let Him get up from his paranoidly long table and leave his bunker in the Black Sea to travel first. Until then, he is just blowing hot air.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by RighteousI: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
The reason Putin is not attending is not because of arrest but because of assassination.

Do you believe that the South African government will cause world war 3 by arresting the Russian president?

But Putin has killed people in Ukraine and there are Ukrainian assassins in South Africa that want to kill Putin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by peculiar2233: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
BentizilL:
Let him step his foot on SA soil first. I want to check something.
You talk like a coward, your demi god
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by favor914: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
peculiar2233:

Let him step his foot on SA soil first. I want to check something
Biden done visit Africa since he became POTUS? I want to check something.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by PotatoSalad(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
MarveworldG:
Sounds funny but... that's a strong man

Nice console. Na 86" tv minimum go fit am.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by peculiar2233: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
favor914:
Biden done visit Africa since he became POTUS? I want to check something.
What's this one saying bayi
Olodo 🤡
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by kennypedia(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
The whole country will turn to a missile testing site within the twinkle of an eye.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Emekaonline: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Almiron:
It seems SA want to become history.

I thought they said he won’t be attending the submit. Even the US Courts can’t pass such law.

South Africa dey play 🤣😂

They knew he won’t attend the meeting, I guess that’s why they are gallivanting, of course if he’s going to attend, he will show and return to Russia in one piece. I repeat nobody weda dem born you through p**sy or through surgery fit arrest President Putin.

If you mention me with any stooopid Russia Ukraine war, or mention me at all. I go swear for your papa. If you don’t like my opinion, ignore or choke on it.

This is how some fools also boasted that no one could arrest Kanu but now we know better
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Stoplying: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
HacheNoire:
Way to go!

We don't welcome terrorists in Africa.
The USA created Al-Qaïda in its original form.
Also Khmer rouge was created by the USA.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
ovie8200:
Hehehehehe grin angry angry angry angry. Where are those Putin asslickers always supporting him because the west denied them Visa to their country. Come and talk food is done cheesy grin grin.

Shut up!!! You sound foolish.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Almiron: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emekaonline:

This is how some fools also boasted that no one could arrest Kanu but now we know better
foools like your miserable and failed father. Lowlife dvmbfvck dey compare Putin with that nonentity ipob leader. Y’all just getting dumberrrrr everyday
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by nomolos92: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Confirm!
We don't want a terrorist like him in Africa, we'll arrest and bundle him to Hague
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Kobicove(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
jrusky:
I promise Putin and Putians if he dares travel out of Russia to continental Africa he will be arrest.

He will be captured the way Charles Taylor was warned not to come to Nigeria then but remained defiant and he was capture right here and flown to Hague dey chop prison since then.

If Putin dares it then he will know Russia gragra ends in Russia, Ukraine, Belrussia, Chenchya.

Charles Taylor was not arrested on Nigerian soil, he was arrested after he had crossed the border!
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Smithwilliams826: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
What is his offence?
And which government?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Stoplying: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
jrusky:
I promise Putin and Putians if he dares travel out of Russia to continental Africa he will be arrest.

He will be captured the way Charles Taylor was warned not to come to Nigeria then but remained defiant and he was capture right here and flown to Hague dey chop prison since then.

If Putin dares it then he will know Russia gragra ends in Russia, Ukraine, Belrussia, Chenchya.
Nigerians have problems with history.
Charles Taylor came to Nigeria as part of a peace deal, he had been leaving in Nigeria for a while when the USA ordered Nigeria to arrest him. And he wasn't a president when he was arrested.
The president of Sudan Bashir was under an icc arrest warrant when he visited Nigeria for an international meeting and returned home after the meeting. He had no issues in Nigeria, no matter the noise which the west was making.
Also, it seems you (like most lovers of Ukraine) do not know that Chechnya is part of Russia. Most lovers of Ukraine lack basic knowledge on almost every single thing, that makes me wonder if that is what it takes to support Nazi loving ukrainians.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stoplying:

Nigerians have problems with history.
Charles Taylor came to Nigeria as part of a peace deal, he had been leaving in Nigeria for a while when the USA ordered Nigeria to arrest him. And he wasn't a president when he was arrested.
The president of Sudan Bashir was under an icc arrest warrant when he visited Nigeria for an international meeting and returned home after the meeting. He had no issues in Nigeria, no matter the noise which the west was making.

How old are you when Charles Taylor issue happened? Tell me your age first before I correct you.

Moreso the Sudanese Bashir shit you are talking about case was far different to Putin case let me remind you Putin is directly a threat and threatening the West . Ok.

And listen good can you tell what ended your so called bitch Badhir of Suudan?

No need arguing with you ok, you are Putian ba? then pls tell Putin to fly to South Africa we want to check something ok.....
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by thisfemi: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
It's good to dream big anyway. If Putin is that low that an African government can just arrest him, the US or any government in Europe would have captured him easily in Moscow.
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by Haveyoueatentod: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
See setup them go nuke south Africa 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by olamilarks(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
I wish Putin will come and SA does arrest him at the airport, this would immediately end Putin's era as another Russkie strongman will emerge...
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
SA government?
Re: Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa by MarveworldG: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Nice console. Na 86" tv minimum go fit am.

Thanks sir.
It was done 2 weeks ago, the client has gotten 82" TV now, we will install it next week and share the pic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) / We Will Take 'Counter Measures' Against Finland - Russia Declares / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.