Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Am I The Only One Observing This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Observing This. (1207 Views)

Who Else Has Been Observing This? / Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Observing This. by Akinjide2001(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thank God it's Friday.
Am I the only one who has observed this development or do I have someone with this same observation.

I remember like 2 to 3 years ago, every weekend is always full of activities from wedding ceremonies, birthdays, naming ceremonies etc. I remember family members, friends always bringing aso ebi to me every now and then, but of recent I have come to realise that things have changed as these ceremonies have become scare.

The trend at that time was building of event centres in every part of Lagos as the owners of these centres were cashing out big time. Things have actually changed.

The economic situation is really biting hard on everyone and people only priorities what is really needed the most. The Lord will comfort us all.

Note. I am not a lover of parties but I just observed this occurence.
Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by emorse(m): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Akinjide2001:
Thank God it's Friday.
Am I the only one who has observed this development or do I have someone with this same observation.

I remember like 2 to 3 years ago, every weekend is always full of activities from wedding ceremonies, birthdays, naming ceremonies etc. I remember family members, friends always bringing aso ebi to me every now and then, but of recent I have come to realise that things have changed as these ceremonies have become scare.

The trend at that time was building of event centres in every part of Lagos as the owners of these centres were cashing out big time. Things have actually changed.

The economic situation is really biting hard on everyone and people only priorities what is really needed the most. The Lord will comfort us all.

Note. I am not a lover of parties but I just observed this occurence.
You don chop belle full finish na to throw party remain ba? No worry, DSS don note your IP address. Expect a call soon.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by beyep: 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
emorse:

You don chop belle full finish na to throw party remain ba? No worry, DSS don note your IP address. Expect a call soon.
learn to read b4 u reply

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by ikeno(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2023
Just got a call from the manager of one of my favorite bar I use to frequent whenever I want to flex myself that they have not seen me for awhile🤣🤣🤣. Told him am still trying to patch the big hole in my pocket cause by the economic hardship. 😃😃

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by Westernlove: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by emorse(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
beyep:
learn to read b4 u reply
The person wey I follow talk understand me o. Na the person wey invite you to mediate now we no know.
Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
My Nigha,the economic hardship wey many Nigerians dey pass through this period no get mate....So throwing unnecessary parties at this moment is of no use

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by Baronthecelebri: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Where you see money
Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by reiddecuti: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even so called Abuja big boiz has been humbled by BAT removal of subsidy. Road sanitized and the most common phrase in Abuja street "Do you know-how I am" has disappeared from Abuja lexicon. People are really humbled. Those who manages to go out takestge form of GHOST MODE... grin
Re: Am I The Only One Observing This. by shantti(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Even pple that usually shout do u know who I am no longer know who they really are?

Sapa have made them to ponder on their personality

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am Pregnant For My Senior Brother / Can U Allow It / Right Or Wrong: Older Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.