Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown (3172 Views)

Who Else Has Been Observing This? / Am I The Only One Observing This. / Sexy, Hot, Sweet And Stunning Girl Removing Her Pants To Twerk(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown by realuz: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2020
the video was posted by one of the instagram slay queens enjoy

full photos + video>> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/this-video-and-screenshot-is-best-to.html

Re: Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2020
She dey hotel with her customer dey past the time during this lockdown.
Re: Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2020
The world is bleeding, many people have lost family, friends, neighbours. It could be somebody close to you.This is not the time for fun, it is a time for sober reflection. Lord heal the world.
Re: Sexy Twerk Video & To Cure Your KONJI As You STAY Home Observing This Lockdown by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Can't just imagine how most ladies think they are attractive being a baby hippo angry

(1) (Reply)

I Hardly Get Wet. What Can I Do? / This Is The Kind Of Boyfriend I Am Now And This Is How I Treat My Girls- Redpill / What Did Nature Forget To Give You????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.