Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again (35857 Views)

What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Talknochip(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Exceed15:

There's one definition about the past and that is Past. Leave them behind u. God made you go through it to build character in you. Let go bro and pray for the peace of God in your heart.
Thanks 🙏

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Talknochip(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2023
spencekat:
You are a perfectionist
Hmmmm. Somehow true.
I can be so hard on myself. But, i can empathize with others who may have some shortcomings. Thanks
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abolodje:
Slapping my babe while I dey dig the kpekus, sometimes I dey press her mouth open dey spit inside.
Some kin days she go like make I tear hot piss for her face while she dey finger her kukunase. e no make sense oo but I no like stop sha
Side effect of Por.n grin ...
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by DonroxyII: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
DrAda:
Putting myself first in every situation. I never engage unless it's of immense benefit to my well-being and future.
You are Better Human !
Simply Give Charity Out of the Well being !

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by sajb(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
zoezoelogistics:

Yes i do.
Thought i trade Crypto more.

That's great. I guess you making constant profit then..
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by sajb(m): 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Yes

Hmm.. What currency pair do you specialize on..
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Fugazy2023: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
sajb:

Hmm.. What currency pair do you specialize on..

GBPUSD

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Myer(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Smoking though not an addict

The LORD is your strength.
But first thing is to fill that urge with a different (good) urge/passion.
Also helps to know that it's a thin line between habit and addiction.
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
judatech:
Negative Thoughts...it just seeps in

Tghis happens to everyone, it's how you handle it that makes the difference smiley
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
sajb:

That's great. I guess you making constant profit then..

Yes, decent profit trading futures.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by Uchedizzy(f): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2023
Trusting people and procrastinating
Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by smartr: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
managed to quit PMO since the 1st of august. how do i quit alcohol?? konji comes when i’m drunk

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) / 32-Year-Old Lady From Ogun State Found Wandering In Lokoja. Photos / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.