Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here (10288 Views)

Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
smiley

2 Shares

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by slawormiir: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar.

Thank God ain't no head master

And the funny thing is that it seems that cunnilingus(sucking of vagina) takes women to cloud 9 more than the normal thrusting in and out with our penis(coitus)

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by josh123(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chai!! Guys that licks pussy how does it taste? grin
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Kingpee2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
This life ehn ,I just feel something must kill a man sha ...
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Zaxbash1: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pussy taste yummy grin

3 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Bigredmachine: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Everybody cannot go down the same way... Some have been eaten it for years yet nothing happen to them, some just eat it once and gbam!!! Something wey bad touch them instantly...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by nifemi25(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Something must kill a man..

2 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
josh123:
Chai!! Guys that licks pussy how does it taste? grin
Salty

38 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by shopnimini: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
So does that mean if I harvest pussy juice in a bottle I can sell it as bleaching cream?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
My GEE ! You are a real nigga
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.

Thank God ain't no head master

8 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
perhaps grin
shopnimini:
So does that mean if I harvest pussy juice in a bottle I can sell it as bleaching cream?

7 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Odogwu Mr Pussy eater grin Na man you be
Bigredmachine:
Everybody cannot go down the same way... Some have been eaten it for years yet nothing happen to them, some just eat it once and gbam!!! and something wey bad touch them instantly...
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by aristocratic5(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chai
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Bigredmachine: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:

I was not talking about the underlined o... I actually meant guguru and ekpa tongue

1 Like

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by obiekunie01: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
how can you be eating pussy and swallow the drips

AMATEURS EVERYWHERE!

You eat and pour the damn fluid back on it.

you can eat pussy for hours without anything passing your throat - if you know you knw. cool

bsides, the hoe wey get that opante carry yukriputu. clean pussy doesn't bleach panties.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wahala.
Bleaching cream confirmed
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Erekweleeeeee ooo cheesy Minister of pussy affairs, Welcome sir
obiekunie01:
how can you be eating pussy and swallow the drips

AMATEURS EVERYWHERE!

You eat and pour the damn fluid back on it.

you can eat pussy for hours without anything passing your throat - if you know you knw. cool

bsides, the hoe wey get that opante carry yukriputu. clean pussy doesn't bleach panties.

5 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Candidlady: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Clean girls don't have residuals....

A dude who can't give good heads really got no head/BRAINS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Vinnie2000(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Lolsss.. cheesy grin
U don't mean it??
Succking of pussy ain't an easy thing to do..
Dats a multi purpose reproductive organ, we re talking about oo.. sad

3 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Candidlady: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy grin
U don't mean it??
Succking of pussy ain't an easy thing to do..
Dats a multi purpose reproductive organ, we re talking about oo.. sad

grin

But you would love your dvck sucked right

If my bf can't have 69 then we ain't doing nada

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
But y u come give am name
Pussy eater
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Solly1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
No be lie sha. (y)
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damn
Candidlady:

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Those men way like to dey lick women pússy,I hope say them dey see this thread,bah?
Who be that idiot way start this licking of a thing?
Human being see animals dey lick their kpekus,e con decide say make him try do am,from trying it to sharing it to his fellow human beings. Na so them start to dey do am,them con give am name sef.
Chai......! Wetin human being no go see for planet earth ooo.

6 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Bunmhi(f): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
The guy above me ehn nah wahala be your second name grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by neonly: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Pussy taste yummy grin

2 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Damn angryLike Fr? Please, let us just date wink Perhaps, i would love to try it with you

Can you see yourself?
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Savedday: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

8 Likes

Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Mophor: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

grin

But you would love your dvck sucked right

If my bf can't have 69 then we ain't doing nada

Damn Niggar!!!!

Let’s give a trial
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
SMH!. I was actually talking about trying to eat a snail with yummy ponmo then step it down by licking my sweet in perfect peace oooo
Pernotti:

Can you see yourself?
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: I saw this via Instagram and I decided to post it here by Gunboysavage(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Must you copy? wink Leave that Damn nigga Vocab for Slawormirrr alone mehnn!
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!!

Let’s give a trial

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

K-solo Opens Up On Assault, Thievery Allegations By Wife, Kikelomo / I Don't Understand My Girl! / Friends With Benefit, Does It Ever Lead To Something Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.