Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? (6049 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by ideamonster: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
pretydiva:

including your sisters abi undecided

breakfast served hot!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Dimaya: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

Do you realize that you're spamming all the threads?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by ideamonster: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Dimaya:

Do you realize that you're spamming all the threads?
shocked
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes I have. There was this girl that when I met her, she was dark skinned and as thin as a broom. We met in 100L, she was my first girlfriend. Every time we hugged, it was like hugging a matchstick. I wasn't feeling her again so I broke things off.

Fast forward 4 years later, she was hot as f. She was now yellow, busty and my exact spec. Na so d girl go o
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by ideamonster: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zigzagman:
Yes I have. There was this girl that when I met her, she was dark skinned and as thin as a broom. We met in 100L, she was my first girlfriend. Every time we hugged, it was like hugging a matchstick. I wasn't feeling her again so I broke things off.

Fast forward 4 years later, she was hot as f. She was now yellow, busty and my exact spec. Na so d girl go o

badt guy!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Zigzagman: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
ideamonster:

badt guy!

na so we see am o
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by ideamonster: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2023
pretydiva:

including your sisters abi undecided

hard!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by ideamonster: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2023
ecolime:
Well, you can't eat your cake and also have it.

crazy o
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by minasu190: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2023
Let by gone be bygone
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Dimaya: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
minasu190:
Let by gone be bygone

that pastor's interview with kingsley okonkwo comes to mind
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by TheFinesseKid: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
siofra:
Na men dey like tell this kain boring stories 😂

Mtchewwww. I will enjoy my youth fucking any guy I like. Thank you very much☺️
Wow. Olosho doings. Mama the mama!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by Dimaya: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
Wow. Olosho doings. Mama the mama!!

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do? by TheDarkporeShow: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
ideamonster:
she needs your advice

About 5 years ago when Hilda, a gorgeous, 23 year old polytechnic student decided to break up with her boyfriend chuks, she did so because "he was too jealous of the attention I am receiving from male classmates". What no one told her, was that chuks would soon be the guy she would benchmark and compare every other boyfriend that came after against.

Over a three month period, Hilda's mom begged her to make the relationship work. Her mom couldn't seem to understand the reasons why Hilda wanted to end things with Chuks. After all, he was Igbo, a successful merchant, a devout catholic and a family-oriented man. He came from a responsible family, exceptionally generous and had a good head on his shoulders. Her mom didn't realise that Hilda felt Chuks was too safe. He was too serious, careful about the world and wanted to know everything she was up to.

And Hilda wanted to be free. She broke things off and smiled gleefully as he shed tears, begging her to give their relationship one more chance. Heartbroken, Chuks would go on a year later to marry a young lady that his family arranged from their hometown.

Every week after their break up, Hilda would get invited on dates by random men she bumped into on the streets of Lagos and during the course of events that she catered. Her week was the same: Monday through Friday, instagram, facebook and whatsapp would fill with invitations to go out on a date. Friday evening from 4pm till Sunday Nights, it was one outing after another hosting suitors, visiting them in their homes, attending a night party/event or just enjoying a light bottle of wine together in a cozy hotel room. At the year's end, she'd had over 50 dates.

Four years, 200 dates later, not one guy spoke of marriage. They all enjoyed her company but stopped replying her messages once she hinted at a wedding. One of her dates had even proposed to pay her to be a surrogate-mother/ pregnancy carrier for his babies. No engagement ring.

In this video: the men who got away, Hilda and several other ladies share their regrets about their break ups with men they ought to have married and ask for advice on how they can return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz8ZVqReCJ0

If you're single and unmarried with regrets over a love that could have been, you're not alone.
Please watch the video, laugh a little, offer hilda your advice.

There's love out there for you. Open your eyes to those right in front of you

people take things for granted until the best deal is off the table

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling Your Husband Daddy / Nija Men Don't Know What Love Is / Is Dating On Nairaland Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.