Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,635 members, 7,844,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria (1755 Views)

Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios / Is Abia State The Sewage Pit Toilet Of Nigeria? PICTURES / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria by Jcoleworld911: 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
BiafraInc:

Mumu, stop showing mediocre buildings as achievement. Go through those areas in your useless photo, there is no single sewage system or even motor-able roads there. Low expectation fool.

Anambra have been giving this one pains😂, ever since we reject Simon ikpa and his Wawa miscreant, he has been hating 🤭

How’s simon ikpa two weeks sit at home going?😂🤭
Re: Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria by ahaz: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
We need quick intervention in Abia and Anambra before they spread epidemic

You need to intervene on the condition of your elder brother crying over the radio because of poverty in Ondo..i believe that alone should give you some concern than bringing up stories that is immaterial at the moment.
I don't know why you yorubas always feeling inferior we no get una time oo..chop your amala in peace
Re: Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria by Jnkay: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Agbadorians are trying to use useless headlines to divert attentions on Tinubu. TINUBU HAS FAILED NIGERIANS. Now I know better why he lost election in his Street.

Now I know better that Fashola and Osinbanjo was the brain behind Tinubu success during his Tenure as governor.

Tinubu is a game changer, Tinubu is a strategist but when is time for him to show Nigerians his skills 'Oti gba penalty wo throwing"
Re: Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria by Jnkay: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
Agbadorians are trying to use useless headlines to divert attentions on Tinubu. TINUBU HAS FAILED NIGERIANS. Now I know better why he lost election in his Street.

Now I know better that Fashola and Osinbanjo was the brain behind Tinubu success during his Tenure as governor.

Tinubu is a game changer, Tinubu is a strategist but when is time for him to show Nigerians his skills 'Oti gba penalty wo throwing"
Re: Why Is Abia And Anambra Always Ranked On The List Of Dirtiest States In Nigeria by Omoawoke: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ever Most Handsome President / Mad Woman Delivers Baby Boy For Puff-puff Seller / Nigeria In Talks On World Bank Loan To Fund Budget -- Muhtar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.