Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff (25037 Views)

There’s No Human Being Who Is 100% Clean, EFCC Chair Replies Matawalle / EFCC Chair, Bawa Reacts After Court’s Contempt Verdict / Naira Redesign: 3 Governors Under Our Radar Over Stashed Cash – EFCC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Alliswell248: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Agbadorians how far?
next stage of shege is coming your way for being foolish

Keep wasting your life away, focusing on those who doesn't notice you....
You would get sense one day.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Cassandraloius: 5:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Originalsly: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2023
As I see it ... he is leaking information. Why should we hear about this inside information? ... his warnings to his staff should be kept in house. Even so.... is that all that will happen if one leaks information?...the person will be fired? ...and sent back to his parent's house?.... do they live with their parents? He should be saying whoever leaks information would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And we wonder why they keep leaking information.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by whippersnapper(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2023
Originalsly:
As I see it ... he is leaking information. Why should we hear about this inside information? ... his warnings to his staff should be kept in house. Even so.... is that all that will happen if one leaks information?...the person will be fired? ...and sent back to his parent's house?.... do they live with their parents? He should be saying whoever leaks information would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And we wonder why they keep leaking information.
many factors lead to secrets being leaked it could a terrible boss like daura who was sacked or a corrupt one like magu. Well if not for oath of secrecy the current Dss boss if his secrets were to be leaked Nigerians would be shell-shocked. too many abuse of power by the blackman
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by APCNig: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Agbadorians how far?
next stage of shege is coming your way for being foolish

Flat headed baby factory products will suffer for life
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by lesbiconverter: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Bestfits:
A new sheriff is in town, BAT will sanitise the system as it should be
A dirty hand cannot wash the body clean
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2023
Ok ooo
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Obainomilano: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Bestfits:
sharaap there a man who surround himself with people of questionable characters and criminals can never sanitize any fraudulent system
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Sojourner1976: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Efcc supposed be like CIA
Their loyalty supposed be to the nation not to one wealthypoliticians..them supposed swear oath of secrecy

CIA one Job I love so much

But I can't apply cause am not a Citizen of USA

Reminds me of the movie 13 hours.. the secret soldiers of benghazi
That's true and that's because national institutions in the US are strong, independent and non political unlike in Nigeria where they pander to the wishes of the president and govt in power.

Democracy and genuine and sustainable development will never happen in Nigeria until institutions of the state become independent to play their roles effectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Pityoobi: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2023
merit455:
Check if you truly exist,bcs hatred and tribalism might have kill your existence
You are all bunch of senseless disruptive treacherous idiots working for the failure of the Nigerian state because of your useless Biafra.

Why are you bothered… the thing no concern una na. Awon Werey gbogbo…. The above 👆 best describe you and your senseless Dilector cooling off in the ZOO PRISON.

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Eagle360(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2023
It will leak, you can threatening from now till next year.

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Eagle360(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2023
Hayad727:
GUYS DON’T MISS THIS ooo

HHello Everyone Please don’t Miss This

Palm million scam give away just started and they are giving away 20k naira for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free. See the pics below

Am a old user but I still use another phone number to register another account and collect the reward.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo
Hurry now that is new…

And send me 5k after you receive the money for me showing you this update Please op.ay acct 8.1.78..98…..568

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot

Don't mind this He-Goat
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Pityoobi: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2023
BigIyanga:

The people who voted for Tinubu because he’s their tribes, have only voted for their tribesmen as presidential or vp candidates since 1993-2023 -30 yrs
People who voted for obi as their tribesman… have voted for other candidates not from their tribe in the last 30yrs. Who are the tribalists??
You are victims of your own realities. Who will vote for people profoundly fighting to disintegrate the nation across faulty ethnic lines since independence.

Igbos have been by far too treacherous against the Nigerian state without hiding it. Will the rest of the nation reward them with this indiscretion by supporting candidates from their region? No! You are too ethnic conscious to be taken serious.

You have all been disrupting the corporate existence of the Nation since independence and you haven’t stopped. There are consequences.

You can’t see yourself as Biafrans calling Nigeria zoo and wanted to govern it. You are technically claiming two countries and causing confusion for yourselves. Nobody we prevent you all from self destruct.

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by IamANigerianMan: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Their loyalty supposed be to the nation not to one wealthypoliticians..them supposed swear oath of secrecy

CIA one Job I love so much..always loved that job from childhood..intelligent and using guns only when necessary...funny enough those men sabi shoot pass their soldiers and army

You just wrote nonsense, you want to join what you don't know the operational details. EFCC is doing police work , in America FBI do this work.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Pityoobi:
There is that tribe working assiduously against the corporate existence of the nation. They are so disruptive, they can hurt and kill themselves for their foolish beliefs.

How can you be fight for the actualization of Biafra, a place just about the size of Oyo state. These people done craze… is there no sensible people among them?

Even with this ur stupid analysis how did tinubu win
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by akposking(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:

False! What you don't know is more than what you know. So many secrets are still hidden!

Take for example what happened on July 10, 1999 at OAU. Till date, No one has been able to list the names of those that did it. You wont even find such information's inside the fraternity it came from.

That 1999 OAU massacre was very obvious that it was an in house operation ranging from the government to the school staffs is a sad tragedy.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by yusluvad(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2023
It will surely happen in this age. There's no way you'll do wuruwuru and magomago in 2023 and it won't leak out.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by izzou(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Please help unban me from the sports section. Anti spam bot clamped on me for no reason

cc: Dominique
Mukina2
lalasticlala
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by VICKYLIVE(m): 8:01am On Jul 22, 2023
I think Efcc should be banned from investigating criminal activities.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by jrusky(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Yes, it's against the ethic of anti graft agency to reveal confidential information without court orde doing so it's a call for sack.

Efcc should secretly do a profiling of all their staffs and anyone who is secretly in obidient camp should be dismiss they are betrayer, a mole ready to do anything to please their Emperor idi ami bitter obi. Dismiss them all in such a way they won't say its because of their political affliation they were sack, just set them up and raise case against them and dismiss them.
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Mrkite1: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Ok na cool
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Poske95(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Ever since the wotowoto from DSS, dem don dey rethink their brand
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by emmy512: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

CIA one Job I love so much..always loved that job from childhood..intelligent and using guns only when necessary...funny enough those men sabi shoot pass their soldiers and army

Ever since 2016 I watch that movie 2 to 3 times every year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by Lastmankc(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Bestfits:
That's how you batidiot praise buhari until he crippled the country.Now, you lot have started again.

Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by na2016: 8:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
Story for the gods. This is 2023. There is nothing like secret.
Any magomago will leak. If you like swear with songo

Do you even know what is meant by confidential?
Re: Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff by NextBuhari: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2023
How were they recruited? When the cadets are children of politicians or their cronies why won't they leak confidential information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Governors Forum Set To Elect New Officials Monday As Governors Reconcile / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.