Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu (28681 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Bobloco:

Please stop this chest beating

No one, I repeat, no one got monopoly of violence

The Igbos got absolutely nothing to do with Endsars.

Or what has Peter obi, Labour party got to do with Endsars

Were the Igbos the one who invaded the Obas palace and took away his staff of office during the Endsars protest
u igbos should try rubbish now if e sure for u

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2023
BabaIbo:

Which engineer you be?

Come on fem dia, you are a frustr@ed soul on nairaland and such person can't be a comfortable person in reality.
drop your aza
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Bobloco: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos should try rubbish now if e sure for u

Where do you stay?

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 8:15am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we challenge u all to try that rubbish

It’s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax

Person wey dey cry inside,one challenge person outside.

Where is the strength?

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2023
Nice2023:

Person wey dey cry inside,one challenge person outside.

Where is the strength?
person wey dey cry dey challenge your father n u still dey fear

U igbos should show your worst

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2023
Bobloco:

Where do you stay?
what has that got to do with challenging u igbos to do your worst
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Marineson(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Tell them our incoming president

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Bobloco: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
what has that got to do with challenging u igbos to do your worst

It has a lot bro
Are you afraid to mention it

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

It’s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax
shut up.

You think everyone that voted Obi is Igbo. You must be a daft from irabiji. So you think say you fit stand with your small small juju abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by ClearFlair: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2023
Simple as ABC

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by BabaIbo: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
drop your aza

I don't decline or reject people's help/assistance gesture towards me, even if it is little or I don't need it.

This is what I will do, look for where there are concentration of the less privileges and share the money among them.

Or better still send it it to someone here. Send it to the four people that will quote this response with their account if the first option is cumbersome for you.

Please if you have not eaten today and you don't even have what to eat today and genuinely in need of money please quote this message with your account details, just 4 people only.

Note: If you want to pretend just to receive the money. Listen or read this, the indirect prayer of becoming poor you prayed by sending your account when you don't actually need it abd don't want those who genuinely need it to get it will surely be answered on you.

And if you refuse to send it, you will lose that money and more because you wan showoff wetin you no get enough. I should be the one giving you and not you giving me.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2023
That's my president talking sense into the cocaine president of agbado republic.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2023
BabaIbo:

I don't decline or reject people's help/assistance gesture towards me, even if it is little or I don't need it.

This is what I will do, look for where there are concentration of the less privileges and share the money among them.

Or better still send it it to someone here. Send it to the four people that will quote this response with their account if the first option is cumbersome for you.

Please if you have not eaten today and you don't even have what to eat today and genuinely in need of money please quote this message with your account details, just 4 people only.

Note: If you want to pretend just to receive the money. Listen or read this, the indirect prayer of becoming poor you prayed by sending your account when you don't actually need it abd don't want those who genuinely need it to get it will surely be answered on you.

And if you refuse to send it, you lose that money because you wan showoff wetin you get. I should be the one giving you and not you giving me.
send your own aza

Leave others

Na me n u dey run this one

U drop your own aza

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ikpunnegi01: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man no wonder UK immigrations are looking for you
I am sure you don't have a father, and I am sure you came through away match!

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Empredboy(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

when did igbos campaign for an election? Even ojemba ojujkwu that was so rated in igbo land lost to obasanjo yet nothing happened. Any little thing you people will just bring in ethic thing into it. Try ki o mu Okan re kuro ni inu iwa ija ilu. It won't do you any good

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by jrusky(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Ok the anarchy will come and sweep you obi first to your grave because you will never become the president its a promise you wan scatter Nigeria baa? Don't worry let scatter it then come and be the president make we see.

If you think what you and Nzeribe did to MKO will repeat itself, bro you lie, we will rather annihilated you completely..

Son of bitch...

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Empredboy(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

are these people that led the endsars igbos no rinu, falz d badhguy, Mr macaroni, devid hundeyin, and host of others?

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Lastmankc(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

I am a certified engineer n besides I don beg u for money before or na Igbo dey feed me cos na Igbo dey feed d whole world

Ipob miscreant like u
Idiot,it's only on Nairaland you guys we be forming rich

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by chidiokay: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
People threatening anarchy and doom don't know Peter Obi is the one holding his supporters back.

If Obi decides to post a simple tweet like: "Youths, it's time to #TakebackNigeria" , that is when corn munchers will know who the real president is.

Thats how you miscreant go about beating chest and flexing fufu made muscles .... when python dance was brought to East how many of you wait even Nnamdi kanu elope with tomato bus to escape

Did you see Peter Obi children joining or leading any of the yeye rally ... naa when you reach hell you go know how foolish you are by kilo

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Fiscus105(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
People threatening anarchy and doom don't know Peter Obi is the one holding his supporters back.

If Obi decides to post a simple tweet like: "Youths, it's time to #TakebackNigeria" , that is when corn munchers will know who the real president is.

Hope u also remember, inciting public against govt in other to overthrow it, is an offence called sediction?

By now u are supposed to have read about MKO, I biliv the event not happen during ur time .

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by darealez(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mouth

Small time u start saying peter obi is this n that, let him try it first

It's funny when you make Obi's candidature an Igbo matter. Not to trade words, tribunal it is..

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by BabaIbo: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
send your own aza

Leave others

Na me n u dey run this one

U drop your own aza

Let's do it this way, what about sending or posting our account balances here?

It is obvious you don't have $ense and you think everyone here is p00r and frustr@ed like you.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sermwell(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mouth

I'm not Igbo but you're a stupid liar! Tell me when Igbos even contested for presidency since the return of democracy? People have always died when Buhari lost election in the north including corpers.

Please tell me when an Igbo man lost presidential election and people died!! When??

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Goodman2023: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man no wonder UK immigrations are looking for you

Lol...they are not looking for him
..he was detained for few hours after someone who was sponsored by APC used Obi's identity to commit crime in UK... You are not even current, yet you have something to say..

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Globalhustler(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2023
I don even tire. We vote, our vote no count.

Brand new transparent power bank available. 30,000mah. 20k 07039.45.0095. ikeja,, Lagos
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Draslo(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2023
jnrbayano:

That boy is damn good
Good at what exactly?

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by broadman20: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

No b by mouth

Check out this idoit whose people are being killed by Fulanis in Ondo and Ekiti villages.

Was an Igbo man the person who contested election when some corpers were killed in Bauchi state?

When Buhari said the dogs will soak in blood was he an Igbo man?

This your hate and envy would have made you people to support Biafra to leave NIGERIA let's just see how go you can leave with northerners.

Useless Mumuric region.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by westfield: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Gee stop using tribe because there are so many igbos who supported Tinubu and are still supporting him because they know Obi is a scam........its best you classify them as Obident or Obiidiots

Igwe9:

what about Hausa and other tribes?
You are really a coward.
Someone will slap you and the next person you mention is Igbo

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Menclothing: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2023
This is Nigeria nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Abuja / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency / Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident