Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu (28680 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ifogift007: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man no wonder UK immigrations are looking for you
I had u bought fuel at 250 today as against 650...due to ur agbado Cap

Foolish man
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ifogift007: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we challenge u all to try that rubbish

It’s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mouth

Small time u start saying peter obi is this n that, let him try it first
Oga stop wallowing in ignorance
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by delpee(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You must have read what agbado propagandists fed you. Time to wise up is now!

Akwuzu SARS reports for instance. There are others.
As for me, all three musketeers are unsuitable but we have no choice once the court finally rules either way. May God guide the final winner wisdom and the wherewithal to lift us out of this deep mess.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by westfield: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Oga I be igbo man but to tell you the truth Obi is a scam......

bal4real:

Oga, lagos state that Obi won, are u telling me that it were only igbos that voted for Obi? Your tribes men didn't vote for him, abi?
Don't be beclouded by bigotry and hatred. The same way some igbos voted for tinubu, was also the way your tribes men voted Obi.
If I should judge the way u judged, i'd say that your tribesmen that voted for Obi did so because they knew their brother tinubu is a scam.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by westfield: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
O gbawa nne na nna gi........otolo gbuo gi

Igwe9:

Common sense is not common. Obi gbawa gi onu there, Tinubu is dealing with you and you still have the audacity to be calling Peter name just because he's Igbo.
By the way, Go and give your advice to the person that I quoted originally. You left the person to quote me because of same tribalism that you are pretending not to be a promoter of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military or Civilian Rule in Nigeria . . . / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. / Otoge rally Takes Over Ilorin