Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu (28718 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
People threatening anarchy and doom don't know Peter Obi is the one holding his supporters back.

If Obi decides to post a simple tweet like: "Youths, it's time to #TakebackNigeria" , that is when corn munchers will know who the real president is.
if Dem obi well he should try such if he dem no arrest am
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Inobeyourmate: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we challenge u all to try that rubbish

Itโ€™s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mouth

Small time u start saying peter obi is this n that, let him try it first
Abi oh, I dare all go them to try it, if not, e no go better for them โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by jnrbayano(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Draslo:

Good at what exactly?

At making you drown in hate
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by damkin24(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
People threatening anarchy and doom don't know Peter Obi is the one holding his supporters back.

If Obi decides to post a simple tweet like: "Youths, it's time to #TakebackNigeria" , that is when corn munchers will know who the real president is.
Then you will meet your match on the field.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by beardedboy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Nonsense talk. You think Nigeria is Awka where some ragtag miscreants can order some fools to avoid work on Mondays.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Joshmuch: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Chukwu gozie gแป‹, I am telling you, many Nigerians will just create havoc already. Nigerians that are very angry already looking for someone or something to give them a go ahead
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Chiefpriestt: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man no wonder UK immigrations are looking for you
Colorado induced comment
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Chiefpriestt: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

I am a certified engineer n besides I don beg u for money before or na Igbo dey feed me cos na Igbo dey feed d whole world

Ipob miscreant like u
An engineer who can't fix a simple English. Lol

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by obyno82: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chucks13:

Because you are a liar trying to defend and absorb your bitch Emperor called obi as usual. As at 1993 how old are you by the way?

Why not then say 1993 election was not annulled?

Pls just get out of my mention don't ever defend what you knew nothing about.

Mechionu biko...

You have not even brought up any proof that I lied which is clear that you know that all I am saying is the truth.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Teenaira: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

I believe you are an Obidient, please advise Obi to send the tweet right now, I want to see something.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Achinak:
I don't even understand where we are headed to as a country with all these
Honestly.

It's bleak...
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Draslo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
jnrbayano:

At making you drown in hate
I don't know now! Just educate you
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by shonepa(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
Its obvious una be zombie, must one person press una remote control before una fit operate.

As OT no gum u, u just confess to una real plan, to cos anarchy. No be everybody suppose dey cum online say em get idea.

UnknownGunMan:

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

I am a certified engineer n besides I don beg u for money before or na Igbo dey feed me cos na Igbo dey feed d whole world

Ipob miscreant like u

Certified Agbero grin grin grin
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Because the Igbos has voted Yorubas, northerners and south south in power over the years, Abiola, Shagari, oBj, yar dua, even voted against their igbo men on paper even against their great Ojukwu, they voted obasanjo a Yoruba man. SO DO WHAT, quiet,

Itโ€™s not about tribe, itโ€™s about having better administrative skills.

Perfect responses.

But the fools always make it about tribe, even if, the election is between Jesus and their druggie , they would vote their druggie for tribal reasons.
Very horrible ppl.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Obi always looking for frivolities that don't matter, any straw to hold on to. Quite a petty man.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
An engineer who can't fix a simple English. Lol

Even their supporters dey forge certificates and profession Like there president grin grin grin
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Kingpele(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
[quote author=Sharpsharp00123 post=124573249]we challenge u all to try that rubbish

Itโ€™s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mout

Small time u start saying peter obi is this n that, let him try it first fool u don't even have up to one million in your account and asset u are threatening a whole tribe ...go and hustle outside your papa house

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Very good reply his excellency.

Just that you are too pure to join issues with the drug lord. No need fighting a pig lest you become dirty also. I love you Peter Obi and will always do. May Almighty God bless you for the rare hope you have betowed upon Nigerians.

Thank you sir

Too pure? Which of the old politicians is really pure? There's a lot on the Internet about him that has not been explained or disproved. He was only seen as a better option in a mixed bag of bad choices.

Praying for better years and truly compassionate and selfless leaders ahead.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
delpee:

Too pure? Which of the old politicians is really pure? There's a lot on the Internet about him that has not been explained or disproved. He was only seen as a better option in a mixed bag of bad choices.

Praying for better years and truly compassionate and selfless leaders ahead.
He is too pure when compared to the kleptomaniac drug lord
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by LEGHEND(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
fuckJones:
obi is a boy

Tinubu is a teef
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

Ipob miscreant like u

Your certificate is useless. You are as poor as they come. You are an engineer and yet you voted and still support people who have destroyed the nation. Of what use are you to the Nigerian people beside some certificate which might as well be forged like that of your principal! Yeye!
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by delpee(f): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

He is too pure when compared to the kleptomaniac drug lord

Hmmm! I've read worse about him and others too. God will grant us good leaders in due season if we choose to work towards it and stop being sentimental.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Igwe9:

Engineers don't reason like you.
Engineers don't have time for mushroom tribal chants.
You are nothing but an online miscreant. Go get a life
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2023
delpee:

Hmmm! I've read worse about him and others too. God will grant us good leaders in due season if we choose to work towards it and stop being sentimental.
You must have read what agbado propagandists fed you. Time to wise up is now!
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by MiztaDynameek: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Story for the gods. Please note that not all Nigerian youths are as stupid as ipob that will just take orders from any lefulefu. Not all Nigerian youths think as stupid as those sense remote control people that believe Buhari is Jubril of Sudan.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by sweetgala(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Are you saying the obidient are mindless zombies who can not reason for themselves
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2023
This BASTARD is calling for anerchy. He must be arrested and jailed
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Zee0007: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
Sir.truth be told. I genuinely need something to eat. Can you please help me. By virtue of God's mercies, I just came across this post of yours. Please sir
8066054108 palmpay
May God bless you so much.

BabaIbo:

I don't decline or reject people's help/assistance gesture towards me, even if it is little or I don't need it.

This is what I will do, look for where there are concentration of the less privileges and share the money among them.

Or better still send it it to someone here. Send it to the four people that will quote this response with their account if the first option is cumbersome for you.

Please if you have not eaten today and you don't even have what to eat today and genuinely in need of money please quote this message with your account details, just 4 people only.

Note: If you want to pretend just to receive the money. Listen or read this, the indirect prayer of becoming poor you prayed by sending your account when you don't actually need it abd don't want those who genuinely need it to get it will surely be answered on you.

And if you refuse to send it, you will lose that money and more because you wan showoff wetin you no get enough. I should be the one giving you and not you giving me.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Hmm
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Padipadi(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Do your worst. I m a neutral Nigerian and I expect Obi to table his matters logically while Tinubu does the same.
Both has talked now like people that are ready to fight dirty.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ifogift007: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Exactly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Police Get 102 Petitions / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo)