Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu (28688 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Okowa: Your Wife Represents You In Churches That Celebrate Me / Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / Peter Obi Replies Tinubu Over 'Derogatory' Remark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by AskNgige2: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
People threatening anarchy and doom don't know Peter Obi is the one holding his supporters back.

If Obi decides to post a simple tweet like: "Youths, it's time to #TakebackNigeria" , that is when corn munchers will know who the real president is.

Even aboki and okada pple are waiting for obi to let lose the command..

They are all angry and waiting

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by AskNgige2: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Moferere:
The way Obi will lose in the court ehn

And Tinibu will die and shettima will take over... Period

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by iamdapsyj(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Having read LPs response, nothing will make Tinubu not to return the stolen mandate

The way your ipoborian balls will be dragged the day the verdict will be given will be so epic. Just ensure that you have another moniker just like your friends like princeoflagos who have gone underground 😆🤣😂

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Morenikeji090(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lol don't mind dat useless boy
fuckJones:
obi is a boy
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Igwe9(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
gabbytabby:
Petrol don start to land no NNPC monopoly anymore

God pass una wishing Nigeria bad.

What about exchange rate? Hypocrite!
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by AskNgige2: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

I am a certified engineer n besides I don beg u for money before or na Igbo dey feed me cos na Igbo dey feed d whole world

Ipob miscreant like u

U don start to make mouth...

Do u want me to visit blessed sacrament for you to lose all that God gave you?

Stop making useless mouth cos na God de give and take...

Efulefus like you
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by hollywater: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:
Mumu man no wonder UK immigrations are looking for you
Tell your drug Baron to vacate that Office now or wait for the right thinking Youths if Nigeria.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Johel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Moferere:

Eiya...sorry ehn
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Johel(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we challenge u all to try that rubbish

It’s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mouth in

Small time u start saying peter obi is this n that, let him try it first

Shutup please.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by MrAbufayed: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
fuckJones:
obi is a boy
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ebuchi688(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
A very sane reply 👏

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Shantyken(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:
People threatening anarchy and doom don't know Peter Obi is the one holding his supporters back.

If Obi decides to post a simple tweet like: "Youths, it's time to #TakebackNigeria" , that is when corn munchers will know who the real president is.

Let him post na let see
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by gabbytabby: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
You start war and did not secure your path to food or warfare. Your due diligence did not realise who you were up against but rather chose to use stubbornness just kill your people for selfish power drunk few.

Same dumb way expecting INEC to prove your case. You lot need to smarten up.

YouAreNobody:

Funny how you imps bring up the Biafran war. Do you even know that war showed the might of the Great Igbo tribe? The entire armed forces (army, navy and air force) of a country with the largest population in Africa fought 1 single tribe and that tribe totally dealt with y'all for 3 good years. The Nigerian side was armed but the Biafran side wasn't and had to get armed during the conflict. The Biafran side even did research and development during the war. R& D is done during peace-time but these guys did theirs during the war!

If not that the Nigerian side chose the path of cowardice by blocking avenues through which aid comes to the Biafran side, do you think you'll be here to yarn this bullshit! The Nigerian side, like the pathetic wretches they are, chose to starve women and children when they dsicovered they couldn't stand the Biafrans in battle.

hahahahahahaha.....and you're here chest-beating like a grasshopper
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by francotunsco: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Let him try it, it is until them that you will know how the psychology works. The era of blind zombiesm is gone. He will lose numerous followership and a great deal of respect if he tries such.

Look at Ambode of Lagos. When it appeared the masses were with him, people opined that if he contested under a new political party against Sanwoolu, he would win, yet, he still restrained himself. It is not as easy as it seems guy. When people are drumming support for you, BE CAREFUL! If you overdo, you will face the kwansikwensis!
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by obyno82: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls f u c k all your lies.

I take it you have no answer to counter my statement. Please just a sincere advice stop all these lies abeg.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Ebuchi688(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Please you have money he has money you have money all i need is you people should borrow or dash me 200-500 thousand i can be sending in your name 20 thousand naira to orphanage in your name every month for 2 to 5 years. Two zero zero zero four one zero one zero eight kuda bank I want to use the money to open pos business i want to help others the way you people will help me
BabaIbo:

I don't decline or reject people's help/assistance gesture towards me, even if it is little or I don't need it.

This is what I will do, look for where there are concentration of the less privileges and share the money among them.

Or better still send it it to someone here. Send it to the four people that will quote this response with their account if the first option is cumbersome for you.

Please if you have not eaten today and you don't even have what to eat today and genuinely in need of money please quote this message with your account details, just 4 people only.

Note: If you want to pretend just to receive the money. Listen or read this, the indirect prayer of becoming poor you prayed by sending your account when you don't actually need it abd don't want those who genuinely need it to get it will surely be answered on you.

And if you refuse to send it, you will lose that money and more because you wan showoff wetin you no get enough. I should be the one giving you and not you giving me.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Electorate: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:

Aboki ba sense.

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Sparrk007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
fuckJones:
obi is a boy
Just leave politics and focus on ur hookup

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by bluecircle470: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

You will all be crushed
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Chucks13: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
obyno82:

I take it you have no answer to counter my statement. Please just a sincere advice stop all these lies abeg.

Because you are a liar trying to defend and absorb your bitch Emperor called obi as usual. As at 1993 how old are you by the way?

Why not then say 1993 election was not annulled?

Pls just get out of my mention don't ever defend what you knew nothing about.

Mechionu biko...
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Befidel: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
New Nigeria will soon emerge let wait and see......Oluwa is involve.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Hakeem3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

I am a certified engineer n besides I don beg u for money before or na Igbo dey feed me cos na Igbo dey feed d whole world

Ipob miscreant like u
Road side mechanic like you grin

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by peculiar2233: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
yarimo:
You are a fake news peddler just as your masters, Femi and Keyamo 🤣🤣🤣
If care is not taken, I just pray you don't spend the rest of your life in jail
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Asswipemod: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
UnknownGunMan:

Like Donald Trump, àbí? Mumu.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Mentioning Igbo all the time as if they're responsible for your misery
Sharpsharp00123:
mugu

Ipob miscreant like u

Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Jackbaur88: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bobloco:

Please stop this chest beating

No one, I repeat, no one got monopoly of violence

The Igbos got absolutely nothing to do with Endsars.

Or what has Peter obi, Labour party got to do with Endsars

Were the Igbos the one who invaded the Obas palace and took away his staff of office during the Endsars protest
Don't mind swim people. So, plateau state and other places where end sars was hot are Igbos abi?
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Rooneyx(f): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
BabaIbo:

Which engineer you be?
Mechanic na still engineer make una no kill s mallam yet. Pity
Come on fem dia, you are a frustr@ed soul on nairaland and such person can't be a comfortable person in reality.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by fuckJones(f): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sparrk007:
Just leave politics and focus on ur hookup
stop crying ashawo man
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by phorget(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
we challenge u all to try that rubbish

It’s u igbos attitude that anytime u lose u will want to scatter everything, just try any rubbish like that endsars massacre hoax

U keep threatening people with peter obi will do this n that, we dare him to do it first

No b by mouth

Small time u start saying peter obi is this n that, let him try it first

Tilumbu camp is the one threatening anarchy and chaos, no obidient would ever throw the first stone for sure so relax. The court would decide but pray Tilumbu honors the court's decision and if not then you'll realize that your fight wont be only against the igbos.
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by Mase2020g(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Moferere:

Thank God you still dey this country

Suffer go finish you
Re: Where Rule Of Law Is Trampled Upon, Anarchy Reigns Supreme, Obi Replies Tinubu by phorget(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos should try rubbish now if e sure for u

You talk as if you've got a duplicated life at home, my brother if e set you no go fit wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Rejected Obasanjo’s N50m Bribe – Na’Allah / Why I Revealed How Much We Earn As Senators – Shehu Sani / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC.