Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' (28175 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Reference(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
I am not surprised at all. He learnt it from the then wuru wuru master Issa Hayatou, the then CAF president that used his office to win them few Nations cup.

That final against Nigeria in 2000 was terrible. The referee was out to ensure Nigeria did not win that match. The man hated Nigeria passionately despite all Adamu"s ass kissing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by foolbuster: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Wizardslayer:
An average Black man is corrupt minded.

No wonder Africa is far from reality.

Lolz, Africa still dey learn where whites dey trust me bro.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by FireUpNow(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2023
This is terrible
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Jsucre(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Cameroon future president don bleeped up.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by 8stargeneral: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2023
My love for Ego is reducing....why always in bad news
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Lucymercy: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
HonNL:

SOURCE

He should be send to jail.... may many of them of them be fish out bloody match-fixer. They have ruined many lives with their activities.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

At the end of the day, we are all humans. What I hate is when people come with their perfect life and discipline nonsense. See the way the treated Onana, you will think it’s all about discipline. Yet, here we have almighty Eto involved in match fixing
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by NaijaCrusader: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2023
I just hope this news is proven to be false because in this era of AI and advanced technology you can't believe everything you see or hear.
Eto is one of Africa's finest and it will have a negative effect on his image as well as close doors for some other African legends whom people have been clamoring to get into football decision making tables
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Myself2(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Audio clip of the viral recording OR

ADONBILIVIT
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by id911(m): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Fake news from Eto's enemies to prevent his rise to other very important positions including FIFA.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Bukola94: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I've never liked this Etoo guy. I keep remembering how he robbed Arsenal of Champs' League trophy in 06.
Let's not be bias, forget about been an Arsenal fan, more than 20 lovers of football said the same. How was Arsenal rob of CL in 2006? Can u upload a video highlights of the final match? Is Etoo really a cheat? I'm an Arsenal fan and I like real Madrid so much. If Etoo is investigated and found guilty of match fixing, what will they do to big rich ex footballer like him? I respect him like Kanu&Okocha, I meant Etoo despite being real Madrid & Arsenal supporter. Better move on, Arsenal was just unlucky and was outplayed by Barca . Barca or Man U, share & like for who cheat pass, favour more by refs. Happy to all
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Bukola94: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2023
gaby:
What a shame and disgrace.

This one don rubbish him name and image forever, ever, everrrr
As he been found guilty yet? As he been investigated ?
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Bukola94: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
I am not surprised at all. He learnt it from the then wuru wuru master Issa Hayatou, the then CAF president that used his office to win them few Nations cup.
hope I won't be wrong if I said Africa or black men are so corrupt, why...
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Bukola94: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2023
negaiyke:
Africans still dey learn match fixing compared to oyinbi

If not tell me how Dortmund, wey pick late form go take lose their last match for their home against relegation team. angry

Must - win match to carry league after almost over 7years of Bayern back to back undecided.

Eto'o ..... Carry on brother man, we're getting there grin
so white men are so into match fixing too,.why not FIFA investigate the top 4 in EPL, anyone found in match fixing should be relegated. City,Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea , Hotspur,Liverpool, Newcastle, in fact top ten, because I hate cheating, winning honorably is the best
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Bukola94: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2023
inoki247:
Lol human being will always be human being everybody fighting for dere pocket....
which pocket is Etoo fighting for again ? If I am offer 13M I will resign from my current job
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Bukola94: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Tinubu take us(Nigerians) for granted and you'll regret it. This is getting out of hands.
why didn't you let Buhari regret it
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Father4all: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I've never liked this Etoo guy. I keep remembering how he robbed Arsenal of Champs' League trophy in 06.
did he also rob Arsenal last season? Arsenal is a club full of weaklings

1 Like

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by tonididdy(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2023
Na who dem catch be thief…

…match fixing is so high lately!
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Betgold84: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2023
All football matches are fixed reasons it's named fixtures.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by madridguy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Infact the match pained me enter marrow. That Sunday evening i no fit eat, i no fit sleep. Just like yesterday.

Reference:

That final against Nigeria in 2000 was terrible. The referee was out to ensure Nigeria did not win that match. The man hated Nigeria passionately despite all Adamu"s ass kissing.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by lolu2019: 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
gaby:

concluding without evidence.look at how u r reasoning.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by lolu2019: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
because he dribbled Jens Lehmann.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by lolu2019: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
do u have any evidence.pls be reasonable.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by lolu2019: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
BESTScientist1:
Tinubu take us(Nigerians) for granted and you'll regret it. This is getting out of hands.
c dis one.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Small children like you will not understand my point.

lolu2019:
do u have any evidence.pls be reasonable.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by XTRIMIOUS: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2023
God is fighting for Onana. This time around FIFA will ban eto'o from football activities. God will judge him for what he did to Onana
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by BALLOSKI: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2023
gaby:

if proven to be true.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by PeterZoom: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
They won't hear word.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by benjanny(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
Issah Hayatou thought him that
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by kayusely70(m): 1:16am On Feb 07
TemplarLandry:
The same thing with me brother. I don't think I will forgive or forget. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked / Did Man Utd Make A Huge Mistake Signing Ronaldo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.