Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' (28173 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Samuel Eto'o Fils Apologises After Physically Attacking Youtuber / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Honestfrend: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
grin

Oyibo nai fix match pass...
Them be crooks.

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Rahkman: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
African black corruption grin
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
He insulted mbape... he will now wash his car to survive

I don't like this eto

1 Like

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by nathyx(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Etoo dn go shit for Church cool
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by kokorokoman: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
Shey na African? Just forget.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by wildikeman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na wa sha...after he would come out and want to contest for presidential election.

Eto fall my hand
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by ClearFlair: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
madridguy:
I am not surprised at all. He learnt it from the then wuru wuru master Issa Hayatou, the then CAF president that used his office to win them few Nations cup.

Like APC like Eto'o

1 Like

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by jrusky(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
orohbiro:
Na person wey give this one Fa president na I blame . appoint song who look like a drug dealer as coach chai

That Song matter no be here, his look alone is something else

To be very honest I never for one day see Eto o as someone capable of that post but you know sometime things happens.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by zoghys: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stephlinks:
Eto'o don buy market

Na big market be this ooo, eto really messed up if the audio na true
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Edusouls(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Inec admits atiku won in 21 states after results collation, if the court admits that result, atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by EmmaLege: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Damn
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Agunesinjaweola: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
He got all the fames !
He won all the laurels 🏆
He makes all the money 💰
He did not forget the typical black 🐈‍⬛ dogs mentality to steal and oppress others.
Imagine Barcelona to appoint Eto as Director of Football
Thus the reason European never entrusted Black folks to manage their club affairs.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by manchyme: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
negaiyke:
Africans still dey learn match fixing compared to oyinbi

If not tell me how Dortmund, wey pick late form go take lose their last match for their home against relegation team. angry

Must - win match to carry league after almost over 7years of Bayern back to back undecided.

Eto'o ..... Carry on brother man, we're getting there grin

That Dortmund match na something else. But it's football for you as Ajax did same thing around 2016.
Dortmund no lost sha, it's draw.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by shimolv: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by HopeSpencer: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
negaiyke:

If not tell me how Dortmund, wey pick late form go take lose their last match for their home against relegation team. angry

Must - win match to carry league after almost over 7years of Bayern back to back undecided.

Dortmund know that money they will make from fixing is more than winning the league.

Pep lost champions League final the other time and he was still happy

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Joshmuch: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
That's bad
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Adakintroy: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okocha people .

Once you enter gamble football leave you..na money love now.

Can't serve tow master.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Adakintroy: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okocha people .

Once you enter gamble football leave you..na money love now.

Can't serve two master.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by oyeb15: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2023
Alex ferguson should be banned too with Orward Webb together with England FA including the Late Queen Elizabeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by larryjq: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Lolzzz
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by NAC1666: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

I thought with is exposure in Euro,he will improve there league. He is just like every black man, "selfish"
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Sammy5413(m): 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2023
Africans always guilty of manipulation.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
gaby:
What a shame and disgrace.

This one don rubbish him name and image forever, ever, everrrr
he remains innocent until proven guilty by court of competent jurisdiction....
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Luckysbab: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Cameroon is a corrupt nation, an open secret at that. Know this and know peace.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Psady(m): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2023
negaiyke:

When it comes to match fixing , please run from that bundesliga .Truly Africans still dey learn where oyinbo dey fix matches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Hotwest: 1:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Just an accusation from his haters there
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by sharone21(f): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2023
3 things about them that they lie/ pretend about:

That we( Nigerians) love money more than them

That we are more corrupt than them

That they are very hardworking ( but do not do smart work).... Just like busy doing nothing.....

I know what one of their guys told me. He said, u see your people ( Nigerians), that our hustle is on another level( from theirs).... They like to make the wealth we make but not ready to give it all it takes like us.... If they must add value, they want more money for it beyond what Nigerians normally would collect. They like calling millions anyhow like they can easily pick it may be because from time immemorial, they have felt that cfa doesn't have value ... Even when it comes to bribes( not tipping ooo).
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by Yankee101: 1:51am On Jul 22, 2023
You create a new account and post the same nonsense everytime

You’re making it harder for people who are truly in need with this fraud of yours

The same set of people creating new accounts to defraud folks

Stephlinks:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by owolabi5: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by KingLander: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Eto'o isn't the first to do match fixing. But since he failed woefully, some people have succeeded to end his ambition of becoming FIFA president. Sometimes it pays to be honest, to avoid some rubbish.
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by youngrichnigga: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2023
He has learnt all the dark tricks from Barca, he should be banned for life undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' by HacheNoire: 5:54am On Jul 22, 2023
He played in Barcelona! He learnt the art from there!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Breaks Up With Mayte Rodriguez, His Girlfriend / Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence In Pidgin / Keshi Wants Amokachi Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.