Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? (650 Views)

Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? by Mikel99(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2023
Supposed your father gets bitten by a very venomous snake on his manhood. If there are no other options available to save his life, will you suck his penis to remove the venom?
Re: Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? by immortalcrown(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
"As a man thinketh, so shall he be".

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Mikel99:
Supposed your father gets bitten by a very venomous snake on his manhood. If there are no other options available to save his life, will you suck his penis to remove the venom?
Your mum will be bit in the pussy and you can suck the venom out too angry
Re: Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? by Shapeaso: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Op, no. Your mum will do the job.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? by talented321: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kpese eehn' nairaland
Re: Can You Do This To Your Biological Father? by Kharol1234: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Chai nairaland self

Tell us wetin you go do first

(1) (Reply)

Just Can't Belif This Mennnn!!! / Lady Overjoyed As Boyfriend Proposes To Her With A Ring And A Mercededs Benz / Both Life And Death Are Not Making Sense To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.