Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose (1607 Views)

This Guy Raped His Biological Mother (photo) / Nigerian Man Cries Out, Says His Wife Is Having Sex With Her Biological Mother / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Babapyro: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
There are some situations and dilemma I wouldn't wish for my worst enemies irrespective of whatever they did to me.
Someone once asked me to think of the most disturbing situation or event a human being can find themselves in and this thought crossed my mind.
Let's say for argument sake this juju nonsense is real and you find yourself in a debacle that says for you to survive and continue to live you have to sleep with your mother, what would you do?
I personally will happily chose death
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by MadamVanessa(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

In the case of Juju you better die and go nonsense I no send you say make you go put hand for nonsense.

But in q case of where you're forced at a gun point, then that's when you should know that wisdom is profitable to direct. You do the needful and save your life and that of your mum, and take consolation in the fact that, there are some tribes in this world in which sleeping with one's mother is not a crime or a taboo.

Something of this nature happened to me in 2011, then I was living with my uncle and the wife , their children then were pretty young.

That faithful Day, armed men stormed my uncle house at night with mask, the took what they wanted to take, as they wanted to leave, the gang leader said that he will shoot all of us if I refused to do what he will asked me to do.

Not in my wildest dream will I have believe or imagine that he will asked me to go and give my uncle a Mouth Action. When he said that, I was shocked. I immediately rushed to where my uncle was lying unzipped his trousers remove the flaccid dick and put it in my mouth and gobble it. The thing didn't want to rise, another wahalashocked

Does niggars saidvthat they're not leaving untill my uncle dick stand. I told my uncle myself to relax his mind and think of another person handling his dick, which he did, and immediately the thing kick up strong like the rock of Gibraltar. I gobble the dick, to the point my uncle wife got jealous when my uncle was moaning even me I wanted to remove my pant and put the dick head inside my p*ssy

Long story cut short, my uncle wife till date believe that I was the one that arranged that robbery so to take that opportunity to suck the husband's dick. Imagine me that save them .
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Ammishaddai: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Death o. At least that option would allow me to reduce the number of sins that God has counted against me.

2 Likes

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Realmi: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Better for u to die oo

Because if u sleep with her, u will commit suicide

6 Likes

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Thugnificent(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Death sure pass shocked

1 Like

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Reggaemich(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op, what made your thought/imagination go this direction

Did u see it,

In a Nigerian movie

1 Like

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by christianjoy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by tayo60(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
This topic is senseless and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by DispatcherLagos: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In the case of Juju you better die and go nonsense I no send you say make you go put hand for nonsense.

But in q case of where you're forced at a gun point, then that's when you should know that wisdom is profitable to direct. You do the needful and save your life and that of your mum, and take consolation in the fact that, there are some tribes in this world in which sleeping with one's mother is not a crime or a taboo.

Something of this nature happened to me in 2011, then I was living with my uncle and the wife , their children then were pretty young.

That faithful Day, armed men stormed my uncle house at night with mask, the took what they wanted to take, as they wanted to leave, the gang leader say that he will shoot all of us if I refused to do what he will asked me to do.

Not in my wildest dream will I have believe or imagine that he will asked me to go and give my uncle Mouth Action. When he said that, I was shocked. I immediately rushed to where my uncle was lying unzipped his trousers remove the flaccid dick and put in my mouth and gobble it. The thing didn't want to rise, another wahalashocked

Does niggars saidvthat they're not leaving untill my uncle dick stand. I told my uncle myself to relax his mind and think of another person handling his dick, which he did, and immediately the thing kick up strong like the rock of Gibraltar. I gobble the dick, to the point my uncle wife got jealous when my uncle was moaning even me I wanted to remove my pant and put the dick head inside my p*ssy

Long story cut short, my uncle wife till date believe that I was the one that arranged that robbery so to take that opportunity to suck the husband's dick. Imagine me that save them

There are so many types of madness you can exhibit, why did you choose this one?

4 Likes

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Only the weak are scared to die

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Codeye(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That faithful Day, armed men stormed my uncle house at night with mask, the took what they wanted to take, as they wanted to leave, the gang leader say that he will shoot all of us if I refused to do what he will asked me to do.

Not in my wildest dream will I have believe or imagine that he will asked me to go and give my uncle Mouth Action. When he said that, I was shocked. I immediately rushed to where my uncle was lying unzipped his trousers remove the flaccid dick and put in my mouth and gobble it. The thing didn't want to rise, another wahalashocked

Long story cut short, my uncle wife till date believe that I was the one that arranged that robbery so to take that opportunity to suck the husband's dick. Imagine me that save them

I had never quoted you before but cant ignore now. I'm of the opinion that you are a demon not female or male.

2 Likes

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Babapyro: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You're a disgrace to whoever raised you, avoid my thread in the future

1 Like

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Babapyro: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
tayo60:
This topic is senseless and foolish.
For stark idiots and imbec!le like yourself it will seem that way,if you don't have anything meaningful in Life to contribute to a discussion, vehemently avoid it
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by christianjoy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
You don see person wey mad pass you by far cheesy grin
Babapyro:

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by MadamVanessa(f): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Babapyro:

shocked

See Unam ikot man feeling uselesssss funky.

I stoop so low to comment on a uselesssss idiotic thread you create, instead of being grateful,you want to feel yourself. Vanessa have really seen alot here chai
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111677020] shocked

How can I unread this? Babe you tried o shocked
Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by IceColdVeins(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Olobuuku grin
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Re: Have Sex With Your Biological Mother Or Die,what Will You Choose by Joelobioha(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
E better u put ak47 for my nyash and pull the trigger.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men avoid women's shit on this forum / Why A Lot Of Men Will Remain Single, Women Are Loosing Value / How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.