Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

It's Just So Embarrassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Just So Embarrassing (1174 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing!( Pics Ins.) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Just So Embarrassing by Ilamina(f): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2023
After struggling for so long

Suicide is the only way for now
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Westerhoffe(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Ilamina:

You actually want to die?
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by talented321: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2023
Are u a man or woman? Because women hardly commit suicide.
Anyways don't kill yourself' i fight depression for 3 to 4 years, and i can tell u if to say i kill myself by then i would have regret my actions. Pls giveup no join, i know the feeling and the heat but u will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by VOsimhen144(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2023
No jst waste ur life 4 nothing.
Give me ur life make I use u am do ritual. everywhere hard Abeg.
I jst need ur head, private part and breast.
If u can do this 4 for me, ur burial go loud. I go celebrate am well.

1 Like

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Myer(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2023
Ilamina:

The problem is no one knows if you're serious or catching cruise.
I dropped my number the other time, you did not call.

Please, whatever you're going through is just a phase. How long it will last depends on how long you allow it.

Talk to people physically.
Meet your pastor or talk to a therapist.
There are so many people going though this tough time.
Don't give up pls.

1 Like

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Solofresh2: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
I once felt this way sometimes ago but God came to my rescue and took control. Don't lose faith, God will take control

1 Like

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Ilamina(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
crylife is hard
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Illegal1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
omoh.........suicide is nt an option if nt,i for dn do am since..

several yrs ago,there was a day i was abt comiting suicide,bt i don't knw wat came over me,1 mind jst said to me"oboi michael,so u wn really kill urslf leave all dis ur big ass babes?omoh na u lose ooh...

the taught of leaving my grls behind,stoped me frm suicide and it also moltivate me to work hard.

ground never level,bt atleast i tnk God for today..

1 Like

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Illegal1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ilamina:
crylife is hard
omoh........truly life is hard bt u jst hv to be strong bcus u are nt the worst
suicide is nt the solution and its never an option
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Waffarianman(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Why announcing it, do it yeye everywhere
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by livebyday(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Ilamina:

You are always seeking attention with suicide threats.
.stop it!! You encourage others with your stupidity.

If you want to end it just end it and stop making others think it's a way to draw attention.

FYI only weak ediots commit suicide. Only useless good for nothing bastards do that
.I hope you aren't one. Nothing in your messed up life is so bad or worse than the next person. But we keep on trying each day.

Let me warn you let this be the last time you post this rubbish here again

Get up and start fixing your life no one will do it for you. Seeking attention won't helpthere is no coming back from suicide

2 Likes

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by superCleanworks(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Ilamina:

is this your normal activity every month? because this is not the 1st or 10th time
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by PPIA: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ilamina:

Receive penis from me and you will never think of suicide 😎
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by livebyday(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
superCleanworks:

is this your normal activity every month? because this is not the 1st or 10th time

Exactly. She is seeking attention and it's not funny at all.

This girl needs a psychiatrist. She is not normal in the head . If you call her now and offer her help she runs away.
.I think she uses it to scam people . She wants people who will give her money
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by skj1377(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Your a sum total of your many earth lives.
If your enduring any pain at the moment it's your punishment for some wrong doings . I will tell you to do humanitarian work free of charge it helps to reduce your punishment duration. If you kill yourself now, you will temporarily halt this punishment and start a fresh punishment in the afterlife of people that killed themselves using a similar method you used while on earth . When your done with that punishment you will then continue your old punishment which may necessitate another reincarnation or earthlife probably under more severe circumstances than your battling with currently. The choice is yours hope I have helped you clear your doubts .
Ilamina:

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by thegroomspa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
My dear just give life a chance, I had this thought years back, if I had maybe I wouldn't be enjoying myself today...to be frank with you I am a graduate of Physics and as we speak where I work I earn 50k monthly... but God has been gracious,,,I can point a place now in Abuja where I built a three bedroom flat and am living a solo life... keep praying and believing breakthrough is near.
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by superCleanworks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
livebyday:
Exactly. She is seeking attention and it's not funny at all.

This girl needs a psychiatrist. She is not normal in the head . If you call her now and offer her help she runs away.
.I think she uses it to scam people . She wants people who will give her money

how are you so solid sure that this is an ACTUAL female

1 Like

Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by okoroemeka(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ilamina:

there are many options left open to you from hanging to sniper the choice is yours,but remember if you are from imo state,it is a taboo,no relative will touch your body and you will be buried in the thick bush because you are a failure and curse to the family,infact the family will do a cleansing ritual not to born anybody like you in the family never again
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by GodWrites: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ilamina:

You are always suicidal. Do it and stop constituting nuasance on NL.
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by Sandralight(f): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
livebyday:

You are always seeking attention with suicide threats.
.stop it!! You encourage others with your stupidity.

If you want to end it just end it and stop making others think it's a way to draw attention.

FYI only weak ediots commit suicide. Only useless good for nothing bastards do that
.I hope you aren't one. Nothing in your messed up life is so bad or worse than the next person. But we keep on trying each day.

Let me warn you let this be the last time you post this rubbish here again

Get up and start fixing your life no one will do it for you. Seeking attention won't helpthere is no coming back from suicide
If you can't comfort the OP why dont you mind your business instead of been insulting and rude.
Nobody knows what the OP is going through even if you think she is seeking attention, are you 100% sure so why are you insulting her.

OP just know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, just hang in there, you will surely get better
Re: It's Just So Embarrassing by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Onila aka ilamina trolling since 2009. You can try suicide and tell us how it was from hell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Dangerous Things Wives Are Doing / Ladies, Sometimes Do These. / Update On Indulging In Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.