Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (55785 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Bfly: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wait for him, let him name that religion
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by HacheNoire: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
meobizy:
The man is promoting his religion. Unfortunately, people stuck in the eighth century are busy picking offense. Yet they wonder why people prefer Christianity.

People prefer Christianity and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world?

Even in same Israel, Muslims still have a far higher count than Christians.

9 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Tinubuderanged: 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Islam the religion of peace and cleanliness

we don't mix jokes with our religion
see your Monica

2 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 3seriez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
Puss360:
Abeg they should rest.. when they use cross, rosary and even the church premises for music video, nobody says anything...but when it comes to any relics of Islam, they will be complaining upandan... If they are not okay with the Video they shouldn't watch it....
Last I checked, we are not ruled by religion...

Because you are fine and condone somethings does not mean others should reason the same way you do. You like somethings, others get triggered by it.
That's why people have beliefs that are dear to them. Rest.

3 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 07kjb: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
Davido should just bring down this video and apologize to the entire Muslims.

For what?
Una de mad

5 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by chatinent: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
You are already fulfilling the goal of attention for Logos. That was the plan.

Traffic is money.

2 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Triplerg: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
4ward4:

For what When Asake and Kiss Daniel uses A church look alike, was hell let loss?
If they cannot tolerate, they should go to hell.
Cute Abiola and other Muslims comedian do knownly uses the name of what Christain holds precious, were they ever called out?
Exactly, any bastard that doesn't like it should go to hell.

5 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Goddyrichie(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
naptu2:
Davido @davido

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1682364475968720898

Bashir Ahmad @BashirAhmaad

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1682699846321356801
but el rufai and some other Muslims can abusive Jesus Christ even compare Jesusto something else even they also have the right to say Jesus is fake abi religion of peace indeed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by GUNITGuy: 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
This guy is Trying to fry plantain by using petrol
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 3seriez(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
4ward4:

For what When Asake and Kiss Daniel uses A church look alike, was hell let loss?
If they cannot tolerate, they should go to hell.
Cute Abiola and other Muslims comedian do knownly uses the name of what Christain holds precious, were they ever called out?

Yeah. If you can tolerate nonsense, others can't. Why is it so hard to understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
ThePolemicist:
Of what benefit has religion been to humanity and Nigeria in particular?
It is still a cesspit; with nothing of notable benefit apart from brainwashing and extortion in the name of a non-existent entity.

Total Truth.

I follow you already.

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by tonytony208(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:

There we go. People of the intolerant, idol-worshipping religion have started.

5 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by spencekat(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
kestolove95:
Davido my guy don buy market
Which market?
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Triplerg: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
RawSex:
Islam is the worst thing that happened to humanity!

I hate ISLAM sad
No cap.

2 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by tonytony208(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Islam the religion of peace and cleanliness

we don't mix jokes with our religion

You and I know that Islam and peace are word and opposite. Islam stands for violence, blood shed, intolerance and murder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by ManishSmith(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Speechless
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by HacheNoire: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
07kjb:

Which one is fastest growing religion

Religion of insane people

Call it anything. The data’s are not hidden.

2 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by virginchaser(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
The alleged controversy just announced the video to me. Reason many people will download the controversial video.

2 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Tinubuderanged: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Islamization loading.
Why they no go fight Sweden that burn that useless book they called quaran.

4 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Olichoke: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
Muslims and their wahala.
Imagine if christians were Muslims most artists and musicians would have been beheaded for blasphemy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by BarrElChapo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
🤔
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Bennysam: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
For What? Go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by harmargedon: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
madridguy:
bringing it down makes no Difference, people have downloaded them already and would continue to spread it like wild fire

4 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by thinkmoney(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Weedhustler:
Obo do give away...street dey bleed ooo!
You wan may thunder fire you?
Na obo be your president? Which effort u put in the last election to avoid this kind of things?

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Westernlove: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nonsense!!!

No Fvcks to give.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
illicit:
I am waiting for MURIC to say something about the MUSIC
MURIC international you mean ... anyway I can't comment till I watch the Video because we need to be sensitive other people's belief ...
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by 07kjb: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Islam keep drawing this nation back stup-d set of people

3 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Thomasankara(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
[/color]I just pray no fanatic run a hit on these guys[color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rihanna - Needed Me / Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.