Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy (55786 Views)

Davido Unfollows Aide, Israel DMW Over Apology On 'jaye Lo' Video / Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / ’jaye Lo’ : Davido Deletes Controversial Video Amid Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by tollyboy5(m): 6:44am On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
Davido should just bring down this video and apologize to the entire Muslims.
If he dont, Then you can rest or decide to cry more.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Alabaintprice(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Islam the religion of peace and cleanliness

we don't mix jokes with our religion

Yea.. I can see that. With a moniker written BIG BLACK PREEK.

I can see how much of a religious hypocrite that you are.

It's disgusting to see how you Muslims proud yourself in this so called joke called Islam yet you go about committing the worst sins in humanity.

Shouting Allah before killing
Always been selective about what is haram depending on who is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by slimik: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2023
owolabi5:
CAR PAPERS

How much is car papers and change of ownership?
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by TotoGame(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

Of course, since a good number of Nigerian migrants abroad get involved in drug trafficking, it is okay for the foreign observer to assume it is legally sanctioned in the Nigerian constitution. It's no surprise you are too dumb to make any meaning of your life without the help of a sugar mummy.

Alaye don't digress from the subject of discussion, we are talking about the hypocrisy of the northern Muslims.

I never claimed to be a saint like you islamic fanatics oook! of course, feel free to link me up with your mama If she needs a young vibrant prick to grease her dry kpekus

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by TotoGame(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2023
BabaIbo:

When I was serving in Kano, I learnt or saw many things.

South dey learn when it comes to drugs and its vices.

Very terrible set of people
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Almiron: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2023
suremossty:
can u see how senseless and gullible u are, just read out the rubbish u wrote above
gullible and senseless like your miserable father.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by owolabi5: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2023
slimik:

How much is car papers and change of ownership?

Send the plate number to the WhatsApp number in my signature for a quote.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Greenfaces: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2023
To tell you how stupid they're. Theyve been in the country for many years and they don't know how muslims stand to pray. I only blame those muslims that even recognise davido talkless of following or acknowledging him in anyway. As far as I'm concerned he does not exist
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Subonbon(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2023
Trojan8:

Davido sang the song or made the video?
oya mi lé nu
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by hansomb: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:
Abeg they should rest.. when they use cross, rosary and even the church premises for music video, nobody says anything...but when it comes to any relics of Islam, they will be complaining upandan... If they are not okay with the Video they shouldn't watch it....
Last I checked, we are not ruled by religion...
That because you Christian don't value your religion too much, uv turn Christianity into a joke, turn secular music to normal praise and worship songs. Especially those cele church, shaking Yash anyhow inside church.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by kendrick93(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
Apologize to you Malus for what?
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Goddyrichie(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2023
untoldtruth:

You're a person.
Nonsense and misguided people sef 🤔
are u referring to me
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by phemmyfour: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
Apologize for what offense?
Let the entertainers breathe
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by blazesam(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2023
When Muslim olamide sang 'see_Mary_see_Jesus' it was a very wonderful song and all Muslims were happy playing it. Oya all of you should sharraap
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Tundex911: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Joke apart, this video go have much view... Lot of people go won know the full gist tru the video...

Come back to religion aspect, this is what is killing African at large
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by MarketDispatch: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2023
Just wondering if the people praying and dancing in the video...are Robots,
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Annahh(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2023
Goalty01:
Asake and Kiss are Christians. And maybe christianity allows it.

You guys always assume that anyone that is not a Muslim is automatically a Christian. Do you even know what it means to be a Christian, the person has to be Christ-like.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Annahh(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Yea.. I can see that. With a moniker written BIG BLACK PREEK.

I can see how much of a religious hypocrite that you are.

It's disgusting to see how you Muslims proud yourself in this so called joke called Islam yet you go about committing the worst sins in humanity.

Shouting Allah before killing
Always been selective about what is haram depending on who is involved.
On point.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by PaNnamdi: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Islam the religion of peace and cleanliness

we don't mix jokes with our religion
Jihad mood activated.
(Next action)
To kill innocent Benue people
undecided
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Ozommadu: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:

Else what will you do?
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by LadyTara(f): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
I want to know ,how does one recognize the wrath of your allah? Does it come like a fierce fire from up or down below, like a tornado or lightening. Let us know so that when it comes when can recognize it.

The mind control of religion needs to be studied,it's amazing how a human can made to think and behave a certain way, even to the detriment of his own existence just by making him believe a fictitious being who is so idle that he is so interested in the affairs of billions of humans.

This fictitious being, sometimes punishes and sometimes shows love depending on his mood. Wow.

It's just amazing, psychologists need to study religion,it's the most successful model for control and manipulation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by nwajesus12(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by whichway007: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2023
Solofresh2:
Over religious mofos grin
davido,be carefull
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
DevilishMan:
Members of The Religion of Hate will kill him soon.
I totally agree with you grin grin
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyTara:
I want to know ,how does one recognize the wrath of your allah? Does it come like a fierce fire from up or down below, like a tornado or lightening. Let us know so that when it comes when can recognize it.

The mind control of religion needs to be studied,it's amazing how a human can made to think and behave a certain way, even to the detriment of his own existence just by making him believe a fictitious being who is so idle that he is so interested in the affairs of billions of humans.

This fictitious being, sometimes punishes and sometimes shows love depending on his mood. Wow.

It's just amazing, psychologists need to study religion,it's the most successful model for control and manipulation.
How educated and people who are so called "enlightened" do fall for the scam that is religion is beyond me. I just randomly watched this video on YouTube this morning and cannot discern anything offensive in it but our politicians and religious bigots have a new show in town.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
RawSex:
Islam is the worst thing that happened to humanity!

I hate ISLAM sad
No one cares if you hate Islam or not, Islam does not need you.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Occurstaem:
Davido and his protégé are wrong on this.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with their use of artistic licence in the video.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by LadyTara(f): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2023
SaLongs1:
How educated and people who are so called "enlightened" do fall for the scam that is religion is beyond me. I just randomly watched this video on YouTube this morning and cannot discern anything offensive in it but our politicians and religious bigots have a new show in town.
Its very intriguing to watch these people be strung like a puppet to reason and act a certain way. I actually am interested in knowing how religion became a wide spread successful model of manipulation and control. It needs to be studied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by ISLAMISLIGHT(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
HacheNoire:

People prefer Christianity and Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world?

Even in same Israel, Muslims still have a far higher count than Christians.
He is ignorant.
The guy doesnt know what he is saying.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by SaLongs1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
LadyTara:
Its very intriguing to watch these people be strung like a puppet to reason and act a certain way. I actually am interested in knowing how religion became a wide spread successful model of manipulation and control. It needs to be studied.
It is mostly shared by women who brainwash children from infancy and by adulthood it is fully formed in the psyche. If you care to check you find out that women gravitate towards so called men of God, Mallams, spiritualists etc than their male counterparts.
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by Diego35M: 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:
Lol, abi?
Re: Logos Olori's 'Jaye Lo' Video Causes Controversy by staneless(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
madridguy:

And if he doesn't, maybe you go and bring it down on his behalf and then apologize. Nonsense! You go tell me whether na una holy pass ... Bunch of hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rihanna - Needed Me / Olamide’ S New Song “wo ” To Be Banned As Ministry Of Health / Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.